The Lounge
So why are you still standing there staring? Come IN for heavens sakes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
ranDUMM

HOWDY GANG! The new Chat Room :D [Old one got full]

RULES:

*IMPORTANT: PLEASE GO TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF BEFORE POSTING HERE! Only so we can get to know you better :)

1) Please do not use [too much] profanity; keep it to suit teens.

2) Please do not use any discriminatory comments such as racial comments, religious comments, comments based on habits or hobbies, etc.

3) Include everyone in the conversation! Don't leave anyone out, because that's just mean. [unless you do it accidentally, in which case, just apologise and move on]

4) Do not spam. Please do not have random chatter on ANY topic other than the Chat Room. The other topics are there for you to adhere to the specific activity it was created for; for example, no posting in Register except for the one post you make with your details.

5) Respect other's privacy. Remember that these people are random strangers across the world, and they have every right to keep any information they wish about themselves private.

6) Above all, HAVE FUN!

10/9/2009 . Edited 12/19/2009 #1
XxFirexIcexX

Halo!! YAY 2nd 2 post!

10/9/2009 #2
Shepherd Nerd

Woo, new chatroom!

Jon- Shepherd, Shep, Nerd...it's all good. =]

10/9/2009 . Edited 10/9/2009 #3
Mandisaurus-rex

Hahaha, we're happy little vegemites...! LOL!

Ran, lol, it's okay to make fun of my sheer smarts. =). That's puuure genious right there, that is =D

10/9/2009 #4
Altevriel

Shep: Cool, short nicknames are easier since I'm lazy. XD

10/9/2009 #5
ranDUMM

Hahaha, of course it is Mandi ;) jk!

Hmm... we are Happy Little Vegemites!! I LOVE the song! But I forgot the words *blushes* I only know the last bit;

We LOVE our Vegemite,

We all ADORE our Vegemite,

It puts a ROSE IN EVERY CHEEK!

10/9/2009 #6
HighOnBrokenWings

HEY!

Marmites way better than vegemite, and we have more sheep over here, than you dudes in Aussie :D

And... Yeah... Katie, did you ask about my age? Im fifteen. And I'm not that great of a writer.

10/9/2009 #7
ranDUMM

Marmite? *gags* No where NEAR as great as vegemite. And yeah, you guys have WAAAAAAAY more sheep.

VEGEMITE is soooo much better than iSnack 2.0. Did they find another name for it?

10/9/2009 #8
Mandisaurus-rex

Hahahaha! I seriously cried 'cause I was laughing so hard at that commercial =P. Oh, that's my new fav vid of all time. Next to the snail, of course !

I think the words go, "We're happy little vegemites, as bright as bright can be! We all enjoy our vegemite, for breakfast, lunch and tea! Our mummies say we're growing stronger every single week! Because we love our vegemite! We all adore our vegemite, it puts a rose in every cheek!!"

xDDD =D

10/9/2009 #9
HighOnBrokenWings

OMG

Did you watch Rove, ran?

Frick. It was funny. They went on about the yada yada 2.0 and all these new names.

Poo in a container?

10/9/2009 #10
Altevriel

Hey Sam. :D

10/9/2009 #11
ranDUMM

No, I didn't watch Rove! Last week you mean? I think we went out somewhere...

It's on tonight with Delta Goodrem and two others who I forget now. :p 10th Anniversary or something.

ROFL I watched the ad :P Yeah, It was pretty funny, but most Aussies know the song, it's somewhat legendary, even if you don't know all the words like me. :P

10/9/2009 #12
HighOnBrokenWings

Lol, Roves on on Friday nights here, a week after yours. You know, just because its new zealand.

OMFriggingG. It was so funny. Pulp sport was better though.

He Jon!

10/9/2009 #13
ranDUMM

Ahh right. Pulp Sport? Never heard of it :/

10/9/2009 #14
HighOnBrokenWings

New Zealand show.

I'll find something...

10/9/2009 #15
Altevriel

I guess the topic is weird commercials now? :s

10/9/2009 #16
ranDUMM

Hmm? Haha no, now we're talking about shows themselves; Rove is a t.v show,a dn so is Pulp Sport apparently, but I've never watched that.

How are you? BTW, when you're on the main forum page with Chat Room, Introduce Yourself etc, your icon looks like a forest :P I thought you'd changed your icon, ahhaa :D

10/9/2009 #17
HighOnBrokenWings

Haha. Not quite. Okay. Heres one, just warning, there is the f-bomb a bit. So dont watch it if that offends you.

Im On A Boat Parody

10/9/2009 #18
ranDUMM

Hmm. My parents are near me, I'll watch it later ;)

10/9/2009 #19
Altevriel

Ran: Oh, I watch too much TV, I could bring up plenty of shows. XD

I just changed my av again. :P

10/9/2009 #20
ranDUMM

Bahaha, I barely watch any tv [DON'T KILL ME!] :P

10/9/2009 #21
Altevriel

Ran: How could you turn your nose up to that which rules people's lives? XD

10/9/2009 #22
HighOnBrokenWings

Yeah, me too. I hardly watch TV. Too busy writing, I guess :D

I wint kill yiu

10/9/2009 #23
ranDUMM

Hahahaha, there isn't much that strikes my fancy, and I don't want to get addicted. PLUS, my sisters are always there, so I can't watch all the good shows ANYWAY :P

You may not kill me, but Jon might *cowers in terror*

10/9/2009 #24
Altevriel

Sam: NO, I'm alone here. D: -cries in corner-

10/9/2009 #25
ranDUMM

HAHAHA JON, now you can't kill me :D:D *laughs evilly*

10/9/2009 #26
ranDUMM

my PLAN has SUCCEEDED :D

10/9/2009 #27
Altevriel

Ran: -clones himself into four people- Now what? }:D

10/9/2009 #28
ranDUMM

Um, um... *panics*

Well... I'll just..

*gathers all of the Happy Little Vegemite kids*

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH! NOW WATCHA GONNA DO? *grins*

10/9/2009 #29
ranDUMM

OH HEY your av is a forest :P I knew I was right :D

10/9/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ranDUMM HighOnBrokenWings
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member