The Lounge
So why are you still standing there staring? Come IN for heavens sakes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
What a performance, tonight. Should I react or turn off the light? Looks like your picking a fight, in a blurring of wrong and right. But how your mood changes, you're a devil, now an angel. Suddenly subtle and solemn and silent as a monk
10/12/2012 #301
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
You only tell me you love me, when you're drunk
10/12/2012 #302
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
It's better than nothing I suppose. Some doors have opened, others have closed. But I cannot see you exposed, to the horrors behind some of those. Somebody said: listen, don't you know what you're missing? You should be kissing him instead of dissing him, like a punk
10/12/2012 #303
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
But you only tell me you love me, when you're drunk. But you only tell me you love me when you're drunk
10/12/2012 #304
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
All of my friends keep asking me, why oh why, do you not say goodbye? If you don't even try, you'll be sunk
10/12/2012 #305
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Cause you only tell me you love me, when you're drunk
10/12/2012 #306
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
What's the meaning, when you speak with so much feeling? Is it over, when your sober? Is it junk?
10/12/2012 #307
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
You only tell me you love me, when you're drunk. But you only tell me you love me, when you're drunk. _________ Pet Shop Boys - You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk
10/12/2012 #308
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Ryan Mcgowan is MINE!!! Mine!! He's all mine! Stay away from him peoples! Cos He's mine! MINE!!! And so's Dylan Mcgowan
10/12/2012 #309
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Now I've got a cousin called Kevin. He's sure to go to heaven. Always spotless clean and neat. The smoothest you can get them. He's got a fur lined sheepskin jacket. My ma said they cost a packet. She won't even let me explain, that me and Kevin were just not the same
10/12/2012 #310
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Oh my perfect cousin! What I like to do, he doesn't. He's his family's pride and joy, his mother's little golden boy
10/12/2012 #311
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
He's got a degree in economics. Maths, physics and bionics! And he thinks that I'm a cabbage, cos I hate University Challenge. Even at the age of ten, smart boy Kevin was a smart boy then. He always bet me at Subbuteo, cos he flicked the kick and I didn't know
10/12/2012 #312
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Oh my perfect cousin! What I like to do, he doesn't. He's his family's pride and joy, his mother's little golden boy
10/12/2012 #313
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
His mother brought him a synthesiser, got The Human League into advice her. Now he's making lots of noise, playing along with the art school boys. Girls try to attract his attention. But what a shame, it's in vain total rejection. He will never be left on the shelf cos Kevin he's in love with himself
10/12/2012 #314
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Oh my perfect cousin! What I like to do, he doesn't. He's his family's pride and joy, his mother's little golden boy_______ The Undertones - My Perfect Cousin
10/12/2012 #315
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
I'm a pie!!!!
10/12/2012 #316
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
I know that trouble, made a habit of tracking you down. That fear was your only companion. You sat by your window, waiting for the world to pass you by. The secrets in motion, there's not a lot that I can do
10/12/2012 #317
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Don't you know baby, you won't find it again. Don't you know baby, you won't find it again
10/12/2012 #318
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
The mothers and daughters, whispered your name in the street. One by one, you stumbled and found your feet. The new boy in town. Flashjack, the hero. Added up to nothing, it all comes back to zero
10/12/2012 #319
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Don't you know baby, you won't find it again. Don't you know baby, you won't find it again.
10/12/2012 #320
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Red lights up ahead. A hundred miles from the next town. The radio, talks like a friend. Loneliness, your only friend
10/12/2012 #321
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Don't you know baby, you won't find it again. Don't you know baby, you won't find it again. Don't you know baby, you won't find it again. Don't you know honey, it's over, it's the end. _____ The Go-Betweens - You Won't find It Again
10/12/2012 #322
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
You keep calling, but I'm not at home. To give me your explanation. I'm not waiting on the telephone, with a feeling of frustration. I always thought, that if you understood; you'd clean up this mess and you'd do me some good
10/13/2012 #323
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
I don't need you anymore. I'm not the man, you're looking for. I don't need you anymore. I'm not the man, you're looking for
10/13/2012 #324
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Can't you see, there's nothing in your head, and your body's on vacation. I keep hearing what I never said. You got me in your conversation. Now it's to late and you get what you see, I don't like this hatred, it just isn't me
10/13/2012 #325
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
I don't need you anymore. I'm not the man, you're looking for. I don't need you anymore. I'm not the man, you're looking for
10/13/2012 #326
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
I don't need you anymore. I'm not the man, you're looking for. I don't need you anymore. I'm not the man, you're looking for. ________ Electronic - Reality
10/13/2012 #327
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
It isn't love and glory, would fit into history as you stand by the door. All my rainbow vision, you wait a flat submission, as I sit back and count the score
10/13/2012 #328
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ

But these things that I've, been longing to say, get filed away. Lost with such cause

10/13/2012 . Edited 10/13/2012 #329
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Standing back to back. Choosing weapons from a rack, that's hanging on your wall. You know that we'll, come to choose what's fair. Like all the rivers that we'd share. No one wants to know the truth
10/13/2012 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ranDUMM HighOnBrokenWings
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member