The Lounge
So why are you still standing there staring? Come IN for heavens sakes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »
Jon Berkley

bananas

2/2/2013 #511
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Even when the thunder and storm begins, I'll be standing strong like a tree in the wind. Nothing's gonna move this mountain, or change my direction.
2/11/2013 #512
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
I'm falling off that sky and I'm all alone, the courage that's inside's gonna break my fall. Nothing's gonna dim my light within
2/11/2013 #513
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
But if I keep going on, it will never be impossible. Not today
2/11/2013 #514
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Cause I've got something to believe in, as long as I'm breathing. There is not a limit to what I can dream. Cause I've got something to believe in, mission to keep climbing. Nothing else can stop me if I just believe. And I believe in me
2/11/2013 #515
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Even when the world tries to pull me down. Tell me that I can try to turn me around. I won't let them put my fire out. Without no
2/11/2013 #516
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
But if I keep going on, it will never be impossible. Not today
2/12/2013 #517
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Cause I've got something to believe in, as long as I'm breathing. There is not a limit to what I can dream. Cause I've got something to believe in, mission to keep climbing. Nothing else can stop me if I just believe. And I believe
2/12/2013 #518
Scriptertwist

Scriptertwist fumbles for her flashlight. Hands shaking, she manages to press its switch, and with a dull 'click' light shines from the bulb.

Her feet stumble awkwardly amongst wreckage. Nervously, she aims her light towards the unseen in front of her. The girl gasps as her surroundings are suddenly illuminated, and the flashlight falls to the ground with a dim 'clank'.

It is some sort of station, an old repository for...what? Her eyes adjust and she picks up the flashlight again. There are random sayings, jokes, and a whole lot of song lyrics pinned to the decrepit, crumbling brick walls. She strides forward and peels one paper off the wall- it appears to say 'bananas'. The surrounding posts are dated around the same times; as she flips through them, the dates become farther from the present.

Her flashlight aims upwards. On the ceiling, three words are painted-

THE SPAM STATION.

EGADS! This must be an abandoned thread, in a barely-still alive forum! Scriptertwist exists post-haste, but not before peering behind her, hoping vainly for a new face or a fresh, tacked-up post.

3/11/2013 #519
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life. Try to make ends meet, you're a slave to money then you die. I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down. You know, the one that leads to the places where all the veins meet, yeah
6/17/2013 #520
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change. But I'm here in my mould, I am here in my mould. But I'm a million different people from one day to the next. I can't change my mould. No, no, no, no, no
6/17/2013 #521
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Well I've never prayed but tonight I'm on my knees, yeah. I need to here some sounds that recognise the pain in me, yeah. I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now. But the airways are clean and there's nobody singing to me now
6/17/2013 #522
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change. But I'm here in my mould, I am here in my mould. But I'm a million different people from one day to the next. I can't change my mould. No, no, no, no, no
6/17/2013 #523
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life. Try to make ends meet, try to find some money then you die. I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down. You know, the one that leads to the places where all the things meet, yeah
6/17/2013 #524
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
You know I can't change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change. But I'm here in my mould, I am here in my mould. But I'm a million different people from one day to the next. I can't change my mould. No, no, no, no, no
6/17/2013 #525
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
I can't change my mould. No, no, no, no, no, I can't change Can't change my body. No, no, no
6/18/2013 #526
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down. I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down. Been down. Ever been down. Ever been down. Ever been down. Ever been down. Have you ever been down? Have you ever been down? __________________ The Verve - Bittersweet Sympony
6/18/2013 #527
rrt007

it's great to finally be at home

6/18/2013 #528
rrt007

i see

6/18/2013 #529
rrt007

yay

6/18/2013 #530
rrt007

yay relaxing

6/18/2013 #531
rrt007

love it

6/18/2013 #532
rrt007

great day

6/18/2013 #533
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Oh, life is bigger. It's bigger than you and you are not me. The lengths that I will go to, the distance in your eye. Oh no I've said too much. I set it up
6/21/2013 #534
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
That's me in the corner. That's me in the spotlight. Losing my religion. Trying to keep up with you and a don't know if I can do it. Oh no I've said too much. I haven't said enough.
6/21/2013 #535
rrt007
mmm
6/28/2013 #536
rrt007

can I has cheeseburger?

6/28/2013 #537
Dream Sounding

I never heard of a spam topic. Nice

7/7/2013 #538
Little Saiyuki

Now I'm wondering why the chat room is all locked up....

7/13/2013 #539
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Tralalalalala
7/24/2013 #540
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ranDUMM HighOnBrokenWings
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member