The Lounge
So why are you still standing there staring? Come IN for heavens sakes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
But love love will tear us apart again. Love love will tear us apart again
8/1/2012 #121
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Do you cry out in your sleep? All my failings exposed. Get a taste in my mouth, as desperation takes hold. Is it something so good, just can't function no more?
8/1/2012 #122
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
When love love will tear us apart again. Love love will tear us apart again. Love love will tear us apart again. Love love will tear us apart again. Joy Division- Love Will Tear Us Apart
8/1/2012 #123
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
DON'T BUY THE SUN ( JUSTICE FOR THE 96)
8/1/2012 #124
HowTheMightyNeverFell

#I'M WASTING AWWAAAAAAAYYYYY - WHY DON'T YOU MURDER ME? - WHY DON'T YOU? - WHO'S GONNA RUN FOR YOU? - WHO'S GONNA RUN FOR YOU NOW? - COS I'M WASTING AWAAAAAYYYYYYY - WHY DON'T YOU CARE FOR ME? - WHY DON'T YOU? - WHO'S GONNA RUN FOR YOU? - WHO'S GONNA RUN FOR YOU NOW?

8/1/2012 #125
Xevious Cat

We missed you hissed the LOVECATS.

8/1/2012 #126
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Away up in Gorgie at Tynecastle Park There's a wee football team that aye makes it's mark They've won all the honours for footballing arts And there's nae other team to compare with the Hearts
8/1/2012 #127
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
H-E-A-R-T-S If you cannae spell it then here's what it says Hearts glorious Hearts It's down at Tynecastle they bide The talk of the toun are the boys in Maroon And Auld Reekie supports them with pride This is my story this is my song Follow the Hearts and you can't go wrong For some say the Celtic and Rangers are grand but the boys in maroon are the best in the land
8/1/2012 #128
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
And national caps we can always supply like Massey and Walker or Bauld and Mackay if I had the time I could name dozens more who have helped in producing the old Hampden roar
8/1/2012 #129
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ

We've won the league flag and we've won the league cup Though we sometimes go down we will aye go back up Our forwards can score and it's NO IDLE TALK our defence is as strong as the old castle rock

The Hearts FC song

8/1/2012 . Edited 8/2/2012 #130
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ

With beauty I walk, your hands outstretched to pull my wings. With God I talk, for hours and hours of time it kills. Who could be so brave to throw this winning hand away

8/7/2012 . Edited 8/7/2012 #131
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ

We suffer and see. And Girl you know that love don't come for people like me

8/7/2012 #132
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ

A lighter touch from the hand you used to hold so much, now it's rent, you cam't believe how quick it went. So I'll leave you sad and every chance you take you cry

8/7/2012 #133
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ

We suffer and see and girl you know that love don't come for people like me

8/7/2012 #134
The lilly among roses

Abcdefg..uh..um darn i forgot the rest. DX uh...um...Apple pie!

8/7/2012 #135
Xevious Cat

Hey everybody, check out the all new Cartmanland! It's our graaaaaand opening!

Cartmanland has over a hundred fabulous rides, six rollercoasters, and tons of great surprises! And the best part is... you can't come! That's right, because at Cartmanland, only I, Eric Cartman, can get in. That means only I can ride the all new tornado twister, a rollercoaster that splashes in the water - wow!!! It's the greatest amusement park in the Colorado area, and nobody can go! Especially Stan and Kyle! Hahaha!

So come on down to Cartmanland now, but don't plan on getting past the parking lot, 'cause remember:

So much to do at Cartmanland, but you can't come!

... especially you Stan and Kyle.

8/10/2012 #136
Xevious Cat

Mr. Flibble's very cross. You shouldn't have run away from him.

8/10/2012 #137
Xevious Cat

If you'll be my body guard, I can be your long lost pal.

I can call you Betty, and Betty when you call me you can call me Al.

(You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon)

8/10/2012 #138
Xevious Cat

If we're still alive in the morning... then we'll know we're not dead.

8/10/2012 #139
Xevious Cat

Batman was injured and trying to get steady when Abraham Lincoln came back with a machete, but suddenly something caught his leg and he tripped: Indiana Jones took him out with his whip!!

8/10/2012 #140
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
I don't think h1b5 fans were happy with the Scottish Cup final :-D
8/10/2012 #141
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
Follow the hearts
8/10/2012 #142
Xevious Cat

Coke and comedy at midnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/10/2012 #143
The lilly among roses

2 plus 2 = baccon!

8/13/2012 #144
Hang-The-Blessed-DJ
This is the part where we nanana Every good song must have a nanana You'll wake up at night screaming nanana My grandmother's nickname is nana
8/18/2012 #145
The lilly among roses

The key of AWESOME! XD

8/18/2012 #146
Rin Kagamine

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!

I like pie!

8/26/2012 #147
Rin Kagamine

fvajmp;fjpfdfokf

8/26/2012 #148
Rin Kagamine

ZELDA LINK PRINCESS PEACH MARIO LUIGI BOWSER KAMEK KOOPA TROOPA GANONDORF GHIRAHIM (WHAT'S HIS NAME) LARRY ROY LEMMY WENDY IGGY MORTON LUDWIG VON ETC.

8/26/2012 #149
Rin Kagamine

AM I DOING THIS RITE?!?! Sorry for CAPS

8/26/2012 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ranDUMM HighOnBrokenWings
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member