We were Cadets RPG
There were stories before the Civil War. Based on the ongoing story.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Uldaren Bardaniel

George glanced behind Win. "Well, then, I suggest you look behind you, if you are indeed curious enough."

7/31/2009 #61
NurfHurdur

He turned, arm over the back of his chair as he watched the man moving through the dining hall. He turned back to George.

"I take that back."

7/31/2009 #62
Star the Foxhound

Lo twisted around in his seat, having been quietly eating for the last few minutes. He shrugged. "Looks like the average inspector if you ask me."

7/31/2009 #63
SnowClaw of Windclan

Felix, watching the scenario from behind the curtain provided by his bangs, broke into a fit of hysterical, off-tone laughter, cackling almost like a mad dog as hewatched the other instructor, grinning widely and showing crooked yellow teeth. He approached in a ragged, limping lope, slung a bony arm over Brown's shoulder and turned to look at him, grinning even wider. Gene's eyes widened with alarm and the cadet discreetly scooted back.

"Aye...Heh heh...Just let the kittens go, Brownie Boy...Heh...Heh heh..." He broke into another fit of mad laughter, his rank odor had by this time spread all over the area and Gene was no longer hungry. A bit off dandruff moved off of his shoulders like little snowflakes....Falling...falling...

7/31/2009 #64
NurfHurdur

"You could be right." He looked over his shoulder again towards the instructor.

7/31/2009 #65
Star the Foxhound

With a slight shrug, Lo just turned back to his almost empty plate.

7/31/2009 #66
NurfHurdur

Win watched the two instructors, not returning to his meal.

Brown took a step to the side, out of reach of the other man. "Mr. Allard, please refrain from doing such." He was not one for physical contact. He kept his features stern though breathing right now was something he would rather not do.

"I must speak with the Corps of Cadets this morning, while they are all assembled." Without another word he began walking to the front of the hall.

7/31/2009 #67
SnowClaw of Windclan

"Aw, come on Papa Bear." He grinned wider, random whiskery hairs on his chin rising, "I think somebody's grumpy." He was still beaming, went into a fit of laughter again, hunched over. His jutting shoulders became very obvious as he did so, sticking out like those of an old dairy cow.

7/31/2009 #68
Star the Foxhound

Lo looked up again, interested in what was going on. "That one's a strange one," he remarked quietly, watching Felix.

7/31/2009 #69
SnowClaw of Windclan

"He's a loony!", Gene whispered, setting down his fork. "He looks like he hasn't bathed in fifteen years...."

7/31/2009 #70
Star the Foxhound

John nodded. "I don't think he has, in all the time I've been here."

"He's a nutcase," Lo muttered, still staring.

7/31/2009 #71
Uldaren Bardaniel

George nodded, his face showing slight disgust.

7/31/2009 #72
SnowClaw of Windclan

Gene shuddered, "He smells like a dead guy...That fell in a manure pile and started rolling in it and laughing like a maniac.." He continued to discreetly watch him from the corner of his eye, "His grin is freaking me out, John..."

7/31/2009 #73
Star the Foxhound

Lo shook his head as he watched him in disgust.

John nodded. "Don't even look at him if you can help it."

7/31/2009 #74
NurfHurdur

Win made a face, mouthing the word "Wow" as the instructors passed.

Brown ignored the other man, moved to the front of the hall. Spoke out in a loud clear voice that caught all student's attention.

"Corps of Cadets! Your attention please."

7/31/2009 #75
Star the Foxhound

"Wonder what he has to say," Lo whispered to Win as he looked towards Brown.

7/31/2009 #76
SnowClaw of Windclan

Gene looked up, felt even more intimidated as he looked at the first instructor he'd seen. How many scary people were here?! He turned to John, eyes wide, "Are they ALL this bad..?"

7/31/2009 #77
NurfHurdur

Win shrugged, "Probably some boring speech about some boring rules." He sat up straight, figured slouching was frowned upon.

Before starting, Brown shot a look at Allard. Do not come up here.

7/31/2009 . Edited 7/31/2009 #78
SnowClaw of Windclan

His grin grew with his way of expressing a request for approval of something he was about to do, the scientist took a step forward. I want to greet my new friends....

7/31/2009 #79
Star the Foxhound

John shook his head as he watched Brown.

With a sigh, Lo sat up a bit. He was sure that he'd be bored to death by the speech.

7/31/2009 #80
NurfHurdur

He sent a glare at Allard. Stay there.

He turned to the students assembled. "First, I must welcome you to West Point. The fact that you are here says enough. As you all know this is not an academy you just walk into."

Win rolled his eyes, "Here we go." He stopped when it seemed Brown had heard him, making eye contact. He looked at George, "How does he do that?"

7/31/2009 #81
Star the Foxhound

Lo shrugged and looked at Win. "Looks like he has extraordinary hearing," he whispered before looking back to the front of the room.

7/31/2009 #82
Uldaren Bardaniel

George shrugged. "I believe you'll get used to it after a time."

7/31/2009 #83
SnowClaw of Windclan

But--Allard gave him a pleading look before settling against the wall, still grinning, though not as widely-his way of showing dissapointment, as one might assume. He began to humn under his breath, watching from behind his bangs and chewing on a recently infected nail that was bothering him in a rather animalistic fashion.

Gene shivered as Brown sent a look in their direction. "He's watching us..", he whispered.

7/31/2009 #84
NurfHurdur

"He's certainly an interesting one." Win muttered still meeting eyes with Brown.

Brown continued speeking, sending looks at students that were talking when they should be silent. "What I had to say, was that my name is Mr. Brown. I am the head of this dinning hall, and also play a large part in the stables."

He swept the corps with his eyes, "I'll tell you now, anything happens in this room you answer to me."

7/31/2009 #85
SnowClaw of Windclan

Gene nodded silently in aknowledgement, not caring to be reprimanded ant time soon.

(This is so cool...It feels like Hogwarts. xP)

7/31/2009 #86
Star the Foxhound

Lo rolled his eyes, already bored with the speech as he gazed distantly out into space, not really paying much attention.

7/31/2009 #87
NurfHurdur

"He won't stop talking." Win rubbed his back, uncomfortable with sitting so straight after the fall.

7/31/2009 #88
Star the Foxhound

"Yeah..." Lo muttered in agreement, bored stiff as his eyes wandered around the room, looking for something interested to occupy his attention.

7/31/2009 #89
SnowClaw of Windclan

Gene poked his eggs with his fork again, "..He's scary..."

7/31/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: NurfHurdur Star the Foxhound
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member