We were Cadets RPG
There were stories before the Civil War. Based on the ongoing story.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
NurfHurdur

"I've never seen anything like this place." He nodded, "Even when my family would visit Philadelphia."

7/15/2009 #31
Star the Foxhound

"Do you want to look around together?" Lewis hopped off of his bed and waited for Win's response. He was eager to get the chance to see the school.

7/15/2009 #32
NurfHurdur

"Sure." He stood, let his room mate lead the way into the hall. "Where to first?"

7/15/2009 #33
Star the Foxhound

Lewis shrugged as he headed out the door. "I don't know... this place is so big."

7/15/2009 #34
NurfHurdur

"Well first I should probably get a key come to think of it." He figured the admission building was a good idea to start.

7/15/2009 #35
Star the Foxhound

"Yes, that's always a start," Lewis said, "And I actually know where that is seeing as I went there to get my key first."

7/15/2009 #36
NurfHurdur

He smiled, "Lead on."

7/15/2009 #37
Star the Foxhound

"Certainly." Lewis turned and lead the way to the admissions desk. He actually did managed to find his way back there after only making one wrong turn.

7/15/2009 #38
NurfHurdur

Win stood silently in front of the desk until the man seated behind noticed him, he was a bit put off at the harsh tone the man spoke in.

"Name and room number."

"Uhh, Hancock, 225."

The man sifted through the envelopes until finally pulling one out, it looked like there was a book in there.

"Keep track of your key at all times, it's the only one you get."

He nodded before turning and heading back to the hall. He smirked and gestured back into the room over his shoulder.

"Mister Personality in there."

7/15/2009 #39
Star the Foxhound

"Yes, he's quite friendly," Lewis said sarcastically as they walked away. He looked around, not sure where to go next.

7/16/2009 #40
NurfHurdur

He flipped through a few of the pages that were packed in the envelope. "They cover everything in here don't they?"

Reading through a sheet quickly he raised an eyebrow, "They even assigned me a horse." He glanced in the direction of the stables.

"Maybe we should see the barns?"

7/17/2009 #41
Star the Foxhound

"Fine with me," Lewis replied, "Any idea where they are?"

((From Stables))

John Buford came into the area with all of his bags after seeing that his horse was settled. He paused when he heard the conversation. "The stables are that way." He pointed the way he'd just come.

7/18/2009 #42
SnowClaw of Windclan

Gene stopped for a moment when he saw John. Odd....He pulled out his key and unlocked the door, flopping down on his bed and giving a tired smile.

7/18/2009 #43
NurfHurdur

Win watched the older student continue down the hall with a half raised brow. "Uh........Thanks."

He turned back to his companion, "Shall we then?"

7/19/2009 #44
Star the Foxhound

John continued down the hall and used his key to get into the room. He blinked in surprise when he recognized the student from the barn as the student already in the room.

-----

Lo nodded. "Yes, let's."

He turned to head down the hall.

7/21/2009 #45
NurfHurdur

Win followed, pulling more from the envelope, finding his room key he placed it in a vest pocket. He scanned a small paragraph giving him some information on the animal he would use while at The Point before casting a quick glance in all directions.

"Kind of quiet, I was expecting to see more students by now."

7/21/2009 . Edited 7/21/2009 #46
Star the Foxhound

"I've seen a few." Lo shrugged, he wasn't really bothered with it as he headed towards the stables.

((To Stables??))

7/21/2009 #47
NurfHurdur

((Yep, I'll post first))

7/21/2009 #48
SnowClaw of Windclan

He blinked in surprise for a moment. "...Well, this is awkward..."

7/22/2009 #49
Star the Foxhound

"This is my room," John stated.

7/22/2009 #50
SnowClaw of Windclan

Gene blinked, embarrassement showing clearly on his features. "Ah, I was assigned.....here...As a....rommate?"

7/22/2009 #51
Star the Foxhound

"I figured that much." John dumped his bags on his bed and sat down. "Guess the introductions were done in the barn."

7/22/2009 #52
SnowClaw of Windclan

"...Yeah..."The other student shifted awkwardly, feeling ill at ease, almost as if he was a foreign invader-which, essentially, he was.

7/22/2009 #53
Star the Foxhound

John glanced at him and then stood up and began to unpack, not being one to sit around and talk. He thought that once he unpacked he'd head back down to the stables.

7/22/2009 #54
SnowClaw of Windclan

"....I thought...Maybe you'd want to help me work with her. The mare, I mean." Gene shrugged. Although he didn't show it, internally he was bursting with pride that he had been given the difficult horse. "..If you don't have anything else planned."

7/22/2009 #55
Star the Foxhound

"I don't have anything else planned." John turned and looked over in his direction. "I'd be happy to help."

He shrugged. "I'm heading back to the stables now anyway. If you want, come down as well."

And with that he turned and headed back out the door.

7/25/2009 . Edited 7/25/2009 #56
SnowClaw of Windclan

"...Sounds like a plan." Gene shrugged and got up, heading downstairs.

7/25/2009 #57
NurfHurdur

((From Parade Grounds))

"Were we even provided with attire for this gathering?" He rubbed the back of his head, not sure he was looking forward to this.

8/6/2009 #58
Star the Foxhound

Shrugging, Lo pulled out some paper and a pen. "I don't think so... At least, not that I've noticed."

8/6/2009 #59
NurfHurdur

He opened the door to the wardrobe in the corner, uniforms looking back at him. "Well I suppose that answers that question."

8/6/2009 . Edited 8/6/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: NurfHurdur Star the Foxhound
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member