We were Cadets RPG
There were stories before the Civil War. Based on the ongoing story.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
NurfHurdur

Acres of land between the dormitory buildings and the cliffs overlooking the Hudson River. Where equestrian excercise and drill take place. Also where Cadets can go when out of class.

7/12/2009 #1
Uldaren Bardaniel

George led them over to a rather large storage shed. Opening the door, which had somehow been left unlocked, he pointed them towards a large crate with a sheet over it. He whipped it off with a flourish.

7/31/2009 #2
Star the Foxhound

"Are there fireworks in there then?" Lo asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched George.

7/31/2009 #3
NurfHurdur

He read the crates, a smile spreading across his face. "George, you are amazing."

7/31/2009 #4
Uldaren Bardaniel

George tossed the sheet nonchalantly aside. "That's not all." He moved to another crate, this one also covered by a sheet, which he whipped off with the same elaborate motions.

7/31/2009 #5
NurfHurdur

There was a loud snapping sound as the cloth whipped around, "Ouch!"

Win grabbed his arm, a red line already forming across his wrist, "George!"

7/31/2009 #6
Star the Foxhound

Lo smirked slightly, leaning against a wall with his arms still across his chest. "Looks like someone's standing too close to the fireworks master."

7/31/2009 #7
Uldaren Bardaniel

"Oh! My apologies, Win," George answered. He looked around quickly through the endless supplies filling the shed. "Aha!" He bent over, coming up with a large crowbar. "This should do it..." he murmured.

7/31/2009 #8
NurfHurdur

He took a few hasty steps back, rubbing his wrist with the other hand. Watching the crowbar hesitantly, "It's not that bad. No sense in putting me out of my misery yet."

7/31/2009 #9
Uldaren Bardaniel

George raised an eyebrow, lifted the crowbar, then plunged it into the end of the crate, as opposed to Win's skull. There was a splintering sound as he heaved and the wooden top lifted off. Lowering his tool, he grinned in satisfaction.

7/31/2009 #10
Star the Foxhound

Raising one eyebrow, Lo didn't say anything from his place at the wall.

7/31/2009 #11
NurfHurdur

He looked at the crowbar on the floor, "You're lucky that didn't hit my foot."

7/31/2009 #12
Star the Foxhound

"What would you have done if it did?" Lo asked, still grinning.

7/31/2009 #13
Uldaren Bardaniel

George shook his head and gestured to the now-open crate. "After you..."

7/31/2009 #14
NurfHurdur

He looked at Lo, "I would have thought of something."

He stepped forward, "Wounded goes first." He looked into the crate, still rubbing his hand. Stacks of colorful projectiles stared back at him.

7/31/2009 #15
Star the Foxhound

"Says you." Lo decided to step away from the wall and he stepped up to the side of Win, looking at the projectiles. He really didn't have one clue what to do with them but he reached out to take a random one.

7/31/2009 #16
Uldaren Bardaniel

George reached into his pocket, producing a pack of lucifer matches, then put them back. "Best do this outside, wouldn't you agree?"

7/31/2009 #17
NurfHurdur

Win put his arm out, stopping his friend from grabbing one. "Ya can't just grab 'em Lo."

7/31/2009 #18
Star the Foxhound

Lo glanced at him. "Why not?"

7/31/2009 #19
NurfHurdur

"Pick it up wrong and you've got a shell going off in your hand." He stated matter of factly, picking up a cylinder tube and holding it carefully.

7/31/2009 . Edited 7/31/2009 #20
Star the Foxhound

"Alright." Lo carefully picked one up, holding it carefully on the palm of his hand as he stared at it.

7/31/2009 #21
Uldaren Bardaniel

George held the door open, gesturing to them to go outside.

7/31/2009 #22
Star the Foxhound

Realizing that going outside was a good idea, Lo stepped out of the shed, still holding the firework he'd picked up.

7/31/2009 #23
NurfHurdur

He looked at the crate, thinking it would be good to take the whole thing outside, he knelt to heft it up. "Don't worry, the wounded can handle the fireworks."

7/31/2009 #24
Uldaren Bardaniel

George nodded, stepping aside slightly. "Now then..."

7/31/2009 #25
Star the Foxhound

"What do we lit them with?" Lo asked, studying his firework.

7/31/2009 #26
Uldaren Bardaniel

George produced the packet of lucifer matches that he'd taken out earlier, handing one to Lo. "Here you are."

7/31/2009 #27
NurfHurdur

He set the crate down as carefully as he could. Motioning sarcasticly with his hand, "Don't worry, I got this all covered guys, don't need help." He stood and heard his back crack a few places.

7/31/2009 . Edited 7/31/2009 #28
Star the Foxhound

"Thank you," Lo said, litting the match and touching it to the fuse on the firework. He watched it for a moment but although it lit, it didn't go off so he just tossed it to one side.

7/31/2009 #29
NurfHurdur

He stood there, staring at the other two, didn't notice Lo toss the firework aside. "No really, thanks for asking but I'm ok."

7/31/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: NurfHurdur Star the Foxhound
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member