We were Cadets RPG
There were stories before the Civil War. Based on the ongoing story.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Uldaren Bardaniel

Scott nodded. “Very good, then.” He turned to Brown. “Now, shall we return to where we were before this... diversion took place?”

8/4/2009 #91
NurfHurdur

"Of course sir." He turned to return to the dorms. When they were gone Win turned to George, and punched him soundly in the arm.

8/4/2009 #92
Uldaren Bardaniel

George yelped, but quieted as he stared after the general and Brown before turning to Win. “So what happened with Old Fuss and Feathers?” he asked, eyes wide.

8/4/2009 #93
NurfHurdur

He glared at the receding figure of Brown for a moment, before looking at George. "Wouldn't you like to know."

He turned and picked up the empty crate, ready to return it to where it should be.

8/4/2009 . Edited 8/4/2009 #94
Star the Foxhound

"What are we going to do about the shed?" Lo asked, looking at it. It was in sad shape.

8/4/2009 #95
NurfHurdur

He shrugged, placed the crate some feet from the doorway. "It will have to be repaired I suppose, we don't have the materials or tools to do it though."

8/4/2009 #96
Uldaren Bardaniel

“Well, he obviously didn’t throw you out,” George stated doggedly.

8/4/2009 #97
NurfHurdur

"You don't know that." He said cryptically to George, turning from the crate he brushed dirt from his hair.

8/4/2009 #98
Uldaren Bardaniel

George’s eyebrows flew up. “He didn’t, did he?”

8/4/2009 #99
Star the Foxhound

"It was me who destroyed the shed anyway," Lo said, "They can't throw Win out for that."

8/4/2009 #100
NurfHurdur

"They could throw me out for that though." He gestured to the ruined caisson and limber box. He stopped, glanced sidelong at the older cadet with an expression that could be read either way. "This is killing you isn't it."

8/4/2009 . Edited 8/4/2009 #101
Uldaren Bardaniel

“Perhaps,” George replied cryptically.

8/4/2009 #102
Star the Foxhound

Lo smirked as he looked at George for a moment.

8/5/2009 #103
NurfHurdur

He brushed his shirt off, said nonchalantley. "He let it go."

8/5/2009 #104
Uldaren Bardaniel

George blinked. “I seem to have become a trifle deaf from the explosion, it seems, for I may have misheard you just now.”

8/5/2009 #105
SnowClaw of Windclan

Gene, still standing stiff as a possum, finally broke out of his frightened daze and caught up with the others, blinking.

8/5/2009 #106
NurfHurdur

"Which part?" Win said without looking at George, "Let? Or go?"

8/5/2009 #107
Star the Foxhound

Lo started laughing, although he didn't say anything. He looked at George, a grin on his face. "Well, I guess we have to thank you for almost getting us in trouble. I don't think I really like fireworks anymore."

8/5/2009 #108
SnowClaw of Windclan

"...They don't really connect you to trouble, do they?", Gene asked mildly, glancing towards John.

"Heh...Heh...too bad, I s'pose, aye?" Allard approached Brown from behind, his normal glassy grin now expressingbemusement at the students' antics, almost.

8/5/2009 #109
Uldaren Bardaniel

George shook his head, looking at Win. “And how did you pull that escape off, may I ask?”

8/5/2009 #110
Star the Foxhound

John shook his head. "No, they don't."

------

Lo glanced at Win also, a smile still on his face.

8/5/2009 #111
SnowClaw of Windclan

Gene had by this time realized that his rommmate wasn't very talkative...Maybe he was just shy around people he didn't know, he supposed. "It was awesome though, wasn't it?"

8/5/2009 #112
NurfHurdur

Win walked a little straighter, rolled up his sleeve that had fallen down. That must have looked good, and smirked slightly, "All in the name, Mr. Pickett. It's all in the name."

8/5/2009 #113
Star the Foxhound

"Yes." John had to agree that it was interesting to watch to a point.

-----

"How could he not let you off?" Lo asked grinning, "After all you two do share a name!"

8/5/2009 #114
Uldaren Bardaniel

“Aha!” George smirked. “Which brings up another question. Why did you not divulge this tidbit of information to your companions?”

8/5/2009 #115
SnowClaw of Windclan

"Scary though...", he mused quietly.

8/5/2009 #116
NurfHurdur

He finished putting himself back in order, or the best order he could get right now, and looked at George, eyes half lidded in an expression of are you serious? "Do you really need to ask George?"

8/5/2009 #117
Star the Foxhound

John shrugged. "Not really."

-----

"Well, it isn't an awful name..." Lo said, grinning. "Your parents named you after someone famous."

8/5/2009 #118
Uldaren Bardaniel

George looked thoughtful for a moment. “Very well, then,” he conceded, holding up his hands in mock surrender.

8/5/2009 #119
NurfHurdur

"They really set the standards high with that one." He rubbed his face, black powder not coming off.

8/5/2009 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: NurfHurdur Star the Foxhound
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member