We were Cadets RPG
There were stories before the Civil War. Based on the ongoing story.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
NurfHurdur

Where social gatherings, banquets and other festivities are held.

8/9/2009 . Edited 8/11/2009 #1
Star the Foxhound

Avery Mulligan slipped into the room wearing his dress uniform and moving quietly along the wall. It seemed that the room was already completely full but there were still more people coming in behind him. He looked around him, hadn't really made friends with anyone yet.

Many people, when they looked at him, couldn't believe he had chosen to go to the Point. He was thinner then must people, wiry and wore thin glasses pierced on his nose. Lot's of the officers to be just walked right by him and didn't give him a second glance. Avery let them, he didn't care all that much, although he hoped to make a friend soon.

8/9/2009 #2
NurfHurdur

He entered the spacious hall, though it was packed with people and turned to his roommate, "You haven't met an untimely end yet have you?"

8/9/2009 #3
Star the Foxhound

"No..." Lo muttered as he followed behind him.

-----

Avery hadn't made it very far, was pressed up against the wall near the door, watching everyone push towards the middle of the room.

8/9/2009 #4
NurfHurdur

"Watch out," He pointed to a group of girls standing together. "They may attack Lo."

8/9/2009 . Edited 8/9/2009 #5
Star the Foxhound

Lo just glared at him. "Thanks for the warning."

8/9/2009 #6
Uldaren Bardaniel

George chuckled, then strode forward to the young ladies. He bowed low. "Bonsoir, madamoiselles," he greeted formally.

8/9/2009 . Edited 8/10/2009 #7
NurfHurdur

"I only have your own well being in mind, I'll have you know." He grinned sarcastically.

8/9/2009 #8
Star the Foxhound

"Sure you do..." Lo muttered.

----

Ave remained at his spot against the wall.

----

Some of the girls laughed and looked at George. "Hello."

8/10/2009 #9
NurfHurdur

"You wound me Lo." Win stated with an almost real hurt in his voice.

----

George's dramatic show had caught the attention of the girls assembled and a few looked in their direction.

8/10/2009 #10
Uldaren Bardaniel

George smiled at the girls. "Would any of you ladies care for a dance?" he inquired, winking roguishly.

8/11/2009 #11
Star the Foxhound

A small smile crossed his face. "Sorry Win, I don't mean to wound you. But you know... you are the one who wanted me at this dance."

------

One of the girls nodded. "Yes, I'd like that."

8/11/2009 #12
NurfHurdur

Win smirked slightly, "That's very true, I suppose I only have myself to blame." He cast a quick glance in George's direction, looked back at Lo with a sly smile. "I think you have an admirer."

----

The girl in question only pretended she didn't notice them, spoke to others within her own group.

8/11/2009 . Edited 8/11/2009 #13
Star the Foxhound

"What do you mean?" Lo turned and looked over at the girls.

8/11/2009 #14
Uldaren Bardaniel

George smiled, taking the girl's hand to lead her onto the dance floor.

8/11/2009 #15
NurfHurdur

"What do you mean, what do I mean?" He motioned to the girl that had been watching Lo, gave him a meaningful look.

----

She glanced across, looked at Lo before turning away again.

8/11/2009 #16
Star the Foxhound

"Oh." Lo blinked and watched her for a moment. "Maybe I should... eh... go introduce myself."

He turned and cast one look back at Win before walking over to the girl and holding out one hand. "Would you like to dance?"

-------

The girl followed George onto the dance floor, smiling.

8/11/2009 . Edited 8/11/2009 #17
Uldaren Bardaniel

George smiled at the girl. "What's your name, miss?" he asked.

8/11/2009 #18
NurfHurdur

Win suddenly realized he was standing alone, "Oh."

---

She smiled at Lo, "I'd like that very much."

8/11/2009 #19
Star the Foxhound

She grinned at George. "Sally Harrison Steward Minge. And what is yours?"

-----

Lo smiled back slightly, the first smile since he'd arrived at the ball. "Alright then." He started to lead her towards the dance floor.

8/11/2009 #20
Uldaren Bardaniel

He nodded. "George Edward Pickett, Miss Minge. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

8/11/2009 #21
NurfHurdur

Looking for a familiar face, and becoming disappointed. Win moved to the edge of the room, leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. Had to beg him to come.

----

She smiled, "You know, you usually introduce yourself before asking a lady to dance."

8/11/2009 . Edited 8/11/2009 #22
Star the Foxhound

"A pleasure as well," Sally smiled.

-----

Lo grinned harder. "Lewis Armistead miss, at your service." He brought her out to the dance floor and took both her hands. "And you are?"

-----

Ave glanced over at Win as he leaned against the wall. "No date?" he asked quietly.

8/11/2009 . Edited 8/11/2009 #23
NurfHurdur

"Cecelia Love," She replied with a grin, "A pleasure to meet you Mr. Armistead."

---

He glanced up at the voice, "Guess you could say that." He'd been teasing Lo all night, though, he was worse.

8/11/2009 #24
Uldaren Bardaniel

George took Sally's hands in his own as the musicians began to play a waltz. He took the lead, carefully stepping across the dance floor. 1, 2, 3.. 1, 2, 3...

8/11/2009 . Edited 8/11/2009 #25
Star the Foxhound

Lo nodded and started dancing, a bit nervous as he took the first steps. He hadn't even wanted to come to the dance and here he was dancing! "A pleasure," he managed to say.

----

Sally smiled and matched George's step.

----

"If it makes you feel any better," Ave said, "I don't have anyone to dance with either."

8/11/2009 #26
NurfHurdur

"First day?" She smiled, trying to start a conversation. She noticed a familiar face behind Lo and smiled wider.

-----

He nodded, glanced out at the dance floor before turning to Ave. "Name's Win."

8/11/2009 #27
Star the Foxhound

"Yes, it does happen to be my first day," Lo replied, a smile crossing his face again as he danced, warming up slightly. "How'd you guess?"

-----

"Avery," he said, "But just call me Ave."

8/11/2009 #28
NurfHurdur

"You seem a little nervous, I've been here on the first day a few times." She glanced at the figure crossing the floor, "I have a relative teaching here."

----

"Alright, Ave." He nodded, settled back against the wall, "How'd your first day go?"

8/11/2009 #29
Star the Foxhound

"Really?" Lo smiled as a danced. "That's interesting. I haven't had the chance to meet many of the teachers yet."

-----

Ave shrugged. "It went alright I guess. How about yours?"

8/11/2009 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: NurfHurdur Star the Foxhound
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member