GSFS Silvanus
RP board. The newly formed Galactic Federation is at war with a new enemy. These creatures show no mercy, and experiment on the captured. In the midst of this war, the first Super Carrier is launched. The G.S.F.S Silvanus.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Terrian

The age of the pilot's can vary between the ages of 16-30. I imagine most characters with a manga feel to them, but don't let that limit you.

Name:

Callsign:

Race:

Height:

Eye Color:

Hair:

Physique:

Some back story, but mostly Personality:

Theme (Optional):

Combat Experience:

Craft:

Squadron:

Additional Notes:

Add as you please to this formula. And if your character is younger than 18, do NOT make them higher than First Lieutenant. However, they can be promoted to higher ranks.

7/15/2009 . Edited 7/15/2009 #1
Terrian

So, here is an example:

Name: Cannon Fodder

Callsign: Example

Race: Terran

Height: 5'11

Eye Color: Blue

Hair: Buzz cut, brown

Physique: Standard military muscle

Some back story, but mostly Personality: At the academy, no one knew what this guys name was, so as a result, everyone began calling him Canon Fodder, due to his lack of ability in a spacecraft. He's not the brightest guy, but he follows orders to the letter. He was voted 'Most likely to be shot down' during his academy years. He's slow to catch on, and even slower on reaction time. In fact, no one knows how he even got past the academy.

Theme (Optional): He'll be dead before he can even earn one.

Combat Experience: None

Craft: SF-2 Malfunction

Squadron: The 1st Dead Squadron

Additional Notes: No, this guy will NOT be in the RP, he is just an example.

7/15/2009 #2
Terrian

Name: Kyou Hiroshi

Callsign: Pretty Boy

Race: Human (Terran)

Height: 6'

Eye Color: Light Blue

Hair: Charmingly spikey, light brown

Physique: Standard military muscle

Some back story, but mostly Personality: Kyou has seen the war and it's devestating effect ever since he was a kid. He's seen colony after colony fall to The Hive, and when they allowed people to become pilots at ages as young as 16, he immediately signed up. Kyou is your typical fighter jockie: over confident, cocky, and loves the rush of flying. Not to mention fighting. The only thing that sets him aside from his peers is he has yet to be scarred physically by the war, which is where his callsign, Pretty Boy, came into play.

Theme (Optional): Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSgDBbRsQm4

Combat Experience: 15 hours

Craft: SMR-4 Hornet (multi-role)

Squadron: White Wolves

Additional Notes: If the ship is ever in port, he can be found flirting up a storm in a popular club. (He shows restraint, and doesn't drink alchohol, he uses the excuse 'I'd rather remember the night'.)

*New Character*

Name: Adam Skyler

Callsign: Double Shot

Height: 5'9

Eye Color: Gold

Hair: Moderate length, brown

Physique: Standard Military

Some back story, but mostly Personality: Adam is well suited for his position as Squadron Leader, he has a great record, and flies by the book. He is not one for disrespect, and expects it to be shown around him at all times. He has the respect of most of the veteran pilots, and can quickly earn the respect of most newbie pilots with his excellent flight preformance. He prides himself on not having lost a single wingman. His callsign came from people watching his simulator, almost all his kills were only two shots, and ironically, that's how many shots he puts into his coffee.

Theme (Optional):

Combat Experience: 100 hours

Craft: SF-14 Hawk (Space Superiority)

Squadron: Panther Squadron

Additional Notes: If you can't gain this guys respect, don't expect to become a Flight Leader in his squadron. Has a scar above his left eyebrow where a piece of his canopy exploded and hit his helmet, shattering the eyepiece and cutting that area of his head.

7/16/2009 . Edited 7/16/2009 #3
BlackDove90

Name: Malakai

Callsign: Torch

Race: Halcian (a humanoid race from another planet. Halcian's have joined the humans cause against the Hive but their numbers are small)

Height: 6'

Eye Color: Burning Green

Hair: bright red and it's messy

Physique: strong build but not overtly buff

Some back story, but mostly Personality: Cocky and straight from the Acadamy he hasn't seen actual battle though. He's the son of an ambassador to earth but he doesn't think much of humans. Fortunately he thinks even less of the hive.

Theme (Optional):

Combat Experience: 0

Craft: SF-14 Hawk (Space Superiority)

Squadron: The 51st Panther Squadron

Additional Notes: He has golden brown skin and his race is known for their dexterity and fast reflexes. He has pointed elf like ears that can pick up on things most people miss. Beyond that Helcians look human. He was the top of his class back at the Acadamy as a result it has givin him an ego.

8/11/2009 . Edited by Terrian, 8/11/2009 #4
Jade Lin Zheng

Name: Darrah Evense

Callsign: Daredevil

Height: 5'6

Eye Color: Gray

Hair: Butt-length black hair that is always pulled back into a high ponytail and then split into three separate braids.

Physique: Lean and flexible, but still rather muscular

Some Back Story, But Mostly Personality: Darrah lives by the motto, 'Live life to the fullest, cause you never know when you're gonna get shot out of space and blown to a million pieces.' A true daredevil, she goes straight into danger with no worries about her health. She doesn't give out her respect easily, but when she does she is loyal to that person until death. Always with a smile on her face and a challenge in her eyes, she's always ready to fly.

Theme (Optional): When I find it, I'll post it.

Combat Experience: 34 hours

Craft: SMR-4 Hornet (multi-role)

Squadron: White Wolves Squadron

Additional Notes: She's color-blind in her left eye, and dislikes guys who flirt too much. She doesn't mind it once or twice, but if the guy is persistant she'll get violent. Doesn't care what tests and people say, as she believes true talent and skill keeps a person alive, not school scores.

8/11/2009 . Edited by Terrian, 8/11/2009 #5
BlackDove90

Nice character. She should be fun to play against Malakai. ;)

8/11/2009 #6
Terrian

I'm a bit touchy, so I'm going to edit your squadron to White Wolves, as the Panther squadron doesn't offer Multi-role craft. Don't worry, it's really just a deal for 'who flies with who'.

8/11/2009 #7
Jade Lin Zheng

That's fine, I wasn't sure what squad I was supposed to go in, so I just guessed.

8/11/2009 #8
Terrian

It's cool, either way, welcome aboard. Feel free to join in on the Pre-tour Ceremony. After a few days of that, Adam will say his speech, (assuming there is no other squadron leaders,) everyone will leave and we'll be in the Vesuvias Sector. :)

8/11/2009 #9
BlackDove90

Hee hee hee she's going to be so crazy. Let's see human or alien... XD I can't decide!

Name: Davien Calswitch

Callsign (or you could concider it her nickname): Maniac

Race: Half terran half Gremlin (yes I've made them aliens XD)

Height: 4' 10"

Eye Color: dark purple

Hair: silver blonde worn in twin braids that stick out to the sides of her head. Kind of like a Pippy Lonstocking look.

Physique: slender girlish figure very petite she looks fragile

Some back story, but mostly Personality: She's a genious but she can't learn by explaining or reading she learns it by doing. Ever since the age of two she has been taking things apart and putting them back together again. Anything from toasters to molecular space converters (the college was very upset about that last one) she also likes to invent and put things together in new ways. Her hands always full of something to occupie them mainly her favorite thing being a Grogindium Mind trap, a sort of molecular rubik cube where you have to manipulate the very atoms of the object to convert it into various shapes and textures. She was once tested and found to be a genious of the highest class. Unfortunately she does not work well with rules and athority and views the world much differently than most terrans. A series of explossions abaord another vessel due to one of her more enthusiastic experiments she got demoted and only her brilliance earned her a posting on this ship though she is not the top enginer.

Theme (Optional): (Oh how I wish I could think of one)

Combat Experience: I guess she technically shouldn't have this but I like to view her as a fighter XP I'll leave it up to your imagenations

Craft: Emergency maintaince and rescue shuttle (I think she'd have acces to that to help save and salvage ships after a battle don't you? if not just tell me and I'll delete it)

Squadron: well I don't know if her talents are restricted to a single squad. She's stuck on the flight deck at least

Additional Notes: Did I mention she's hyperactive and appears to be insane? She always seems to be spattered in greese from working on something. She also has a pair of goggles that whe she wears them make her eyes look twice as big as they are they also have a welding function to protect her vision. They rest on her forehead when she isn't using them. Gremlins are notorious engineering geniouses and she has obviously inherited their brains but gremlins also were walking trouble magnets their own planet destroied accidentily in a comminuty experiment. Her father was one of the refugees that came to earth afterward.

((Hee hee hee how's that? I think she'll be entertaining))

8/13/2009 #10
Jade Lin Zheng

BD, are you okay with my engineer-in-training being your sort-of-student.

8/13/2009 #11
BlackDove90

You want to make one too? *Chuckles* well I don't think she'll mind but like I said she's crazy!

8/13/2009 #12
Jade Lin Zheng

Name: Zewa Irespace

Callsign: Glows

Race: Sparkkin

Height: 3'8

Eye Color: Gold with no pupil.

Hair: Black dreads held away from her face with a bandana.

Physique: Slight and small, but with quite a bit of muscle. Dark skinned and with white tattoo markings around her brow and eyes.

Some back story, but mostly Personality: Her family is a line of war strategists, and generally people who help plan out battle formations. Zewa, however, had inherited the smarts, but not the motivation or courage to speak up around people. She also liked to tinker with mechanical things and figure out how they work, so she decided to become an engineer. Unfortunately she got so nervous during her final test that she ended up causing the ships's engine to blow up, and was thus assigned to a mentor who would show her the ropes for one year and then she would be promoted from an engineer-in-training. Upon assignment she got put with Dalvien on the instruction that she also keep an eye on her and keep her out of trouble. She's insanely shy, and is terrible around people, but when alone she can create some pretty cool stuff.

Theme (Optional): I'll write it down when I think of it.

Combat Experience: None

Craft: Emergency Maintaince and Rescue Shuttle

Squadron: Hangar and Flight Deck Maintaince Crew

Additional Notes: Nothing else other than the fact that she sells little trinkets she makes for extra money to buy sweets. Also another Sparkkin marking is her four fingers, and claw-like nails. Sparkkin's are a really short race, but are also rather speedy. The markings around her eyes glow upon command, and act as an extra light when needed.

8/13/2009 #13
BlackDove90

And here I thought I'd have the shortest character XP Oh well she sounds entertaining.

8/13/2009 #14
Jade Lin Zheng

Sorry, I was aiming for a midget-like race without them actually being midgets. She won't get any taller than this, either.

8/13/2009 #15
BlackDove90

XD I don't mind

8/13/2009 #16
William McKinney

Name: Maxine Kaine

Callsign: Athena

Race: terran

Height: 5' 3''

Eye Color: green

Hair: white

Physique: athletically built.

Some back story, but mostly Personality: She's a soldier through and through, just following orders. However, she has been known to disregard orders if it means saving the lives ofher troops, who come first in her eyes. She went to an officers school, which helped her rise through the ranks quickly, and is often ribbed fr her hieght by her fellow pilots, many of whom are taller than her. She's sarcastic and cynical at times, her brother was killed by the hive shortly before she was transfered to the Slivanus

Theme (Optional):

Combat Experience: She's been on a little more than a dozen operations, and is a good all around pilot and a good commander.

Craft: SMR-8 Spartan

Squadron: 37th White Wolves.

Additional Notes: Sh'es afraid of water and swimming becuase she almost drowned, and she's not completely cinfident in her own leaderships skills.

8/15/2009 #17
Terrian

I don't see anything wrong, just remember every operation done is in space. Feel free to start your tour of duty anywhere.

8/15/2009 #18
William McKinney

i will remember that, thanks!

8/15/2009 #19
Robert Anderson

I was considering creating a character for this RP, but I have a question, is it only pilots, or are you looking for shipboard personnel as well, becasue if you are, I was wondering if you were looking for a chief engineer, if not...well flying is always fun.

8/15/2009 #20
BlackDove90

Well I'm not the Mod but you'll notice two flight engineers are on this list already. Still better wait for Terrian to reply. I don't speak for him.

XD Just a word of warning your characters is going to have one crazy lower ranking engineer to deal with.

8/15/2009 #21
Robert Anderson

Crazy? Crazy I can deal with, Although I'm looking at those heavy bombers and they look entertaining, may have to do a character for one of them, I do love more bang for my buck.

8/15/2009 #22
BlackDove90

have you read my posts of her in the hangar? XD she's completely bonkers, but feel free to make multiple characters. Terrian would be thrilled to hear you like the idea of the bombers as so far everybody has avoided them like the plauge... or is that just me? *smiles* oh well!

8/15/2009 #23
Jade Lin Zheng

I like the bombers, too. Pretty explosions and a big boom. Only thing is, I wanted to get my two characters more settled in before I entered my new chara. She'll probably be a replacement bomber later on in the plot.

8/15/2009 #24
Terrian

I don't mind having engineer characters, however, they wont be able to do much once capital ship to capital ship battles.

8/15/2009 #25
Robert Anderson

I won't lie I think that if I make a character who happens to be an engineer, her and I will get along very well.

8/15/2009 #26
Robert Anderson

you do already have a couple of low ranking flight engineers and I think they may need a CO, and I don't know what direction you want to go with all this, but I think that the carrier itself needs a few engineers eeing as all the current engineers are aircraft engineers. Also are you allowing NONCOM ranks?

8/15/2009 #27
Terrian

Techincally, I'm using my own ranking system. As Flight Leader and Squadron Leader are (I'm pretty sure) RAF ranks, and Lieutenant is a USAF rank. If you're making an engineer character, I'd say using the title of Chief *engineer branch* Engineer would suffice. Anyone else would just be *engineer branch* Engineer.

8/15/2009 #28
Robert Anderson

Ok, I only ask because I am more knowledgeable in naval ranking then USAF ranking systems. Well then I believe that I shall add a new Master Chief Petty Officer, aka Chief engineer to your ship, and maybe a bomber pilot at some point.

8/15/2009 #29
BlackDove90

XD I look forward to having a higher ranked character telling off Davian or trying to explain to her that the Rescue and Salvage ship is not for combat purpouses *chuckles*

8/15/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Terrian
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member