GSFS Silvanus
RP board. The newly formed Galactic Federation is at war with a new enemy. These creatures show no mercy, and experiment on the captured. In the midst of this war, the first Super Carrier is launched. The G.S.F.S Silvanus.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Terrian

If there is a mission to be had, then there is a briefing to be had along with it. Report here for your patrol flight plan, or for the briefing of the strike on an enemy carrier group. Once you have attended the briefing, or have your flight plan, you will then post in an event thread named 'Sortie #' the # is a number given to whatever sortie it is. If it is more than a few people on patrol, you will post in a thread named 'Strike #' or 'Intercept #'.

7/15/2009 #1
Terrian

Adam walked in, his flight suit on, and helmet in hand. He was greeted by the one and only CAG officer, whom he immediately saluted with the utmost respect. She of course, returned it, asking the question, "Where's your wingman?"

"He'll be here in a second." Adam replied. Taking a seat in the front row of the room's massive 70 seats, each with a personal computer so you could watch the briefing conveniantly from your little seat.

8/15/2009 #2
BlackDove90

Malakai walked in just a couple seconds behind Adam. He kept his face carefully blank, not wanting to show any emotions and make the terrans take him off this mission. He dislike terrans but he wasn't stupid. He'd save it for after the mission was over. He gave a quick salute to both officers before sitting down.

((XD calculating and arrogant isn't he just wonderful?))

8/15/2009 . Edited 8/15/2009 #3
Terrian

Adam watched Malakai take a seat, and the CAG officer began the mission breifing.

"Alright, Squadron Leader Skyler, Second Lieutenant Malakai, I'd like you all to take a look at your computer screen and read what is written."

Adam did as he was told, looking down and saw the same old text that all missions had. Honestly, did they really need to tell them the type of mission? It was always obvious that Panthers squad flew combat patrols.

Mission type: Patrol.

Nav points: 3

Info: A first look at the Vesuvias sector, we don't really know what to see from these nav points, so expect anywhere from minimal, to high resistance. A few members from White Wolves will be ready to aid you if you're flight becomes overwhelmed. Once all three nav points are clear, return to the Silvanus.

Adam knew the routine, nothing slipped by the briefing room, thats for darn sure. He looked up from his computer and got out of the seat, "Well then ma'am, I guess me and Torch here will be on our way." Snapping a salute, he calmly walked towards the Hangar bay to see get into his fighter and get himself loaded into the launch tube. Yawning as he neared the door he added, "I think I'll have to blow Athena off and go to my quarters..."

[To Patrol 1]

((And yes, he's just wonderful. Too bad Adam is going to be bailing his ass out once or twice. *evil grin*))

8/15/2009 . Edited 8/15/2009 #4
BlackDove90

Malakai looked over the mission and nodded to himself. It sounded like all the simulations he'd ever been through. The only difference being this time it was real. He felt that spike of nerves again and pushed it aside. This was nothing. They were bugs and he was a Helcian. He would be just fine. he stod and followed Double Shot.

[[To patrol 1]]

((feel free to but I'm going to try and not make him look like a total idiot out there. XD I was top of his class for a reason.))

8/15/2009 #5
Terrian

((Don't get too carried away, he's only a Second Lieutenant, if he starts flying like Adam... just about all of my characters were beaten up bad on their first mission. Kyou even ejected.))

8/15/2009 #6
BlackDove90

((No worries you'll save his butt in the end XD))

8/15/2009 #7
Forum Moderators: Terrian
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member