Cosmic Contest
So far, it appears that this will involve the inhabitants of Rose Hill, West Virginia, and the forces of good and evil, under the command of Ormazd and Ahriman, the spirits of good and evil, respectively.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Darksider27

A woman sat laughing as they returned to the void. "Aaw poor Hemmy still can't get his book. I It just doesn't pay to mess with girls." She said, her orange eyes lit with the joyous hummer of this site.

1/30/2010 #1
Near-sighted Jedi

The Void is a dark, sinister realm where Ahriman, the Spirit of Evil, resides. His minions also live here when not on missions. It is here that they receive orders, rest, heal, or entertain themselves. Prisoners are sometimes brought here. It is a hot, desolate wasteland, often bathed in red light or total darkness. The skies are reddish-orange, and quite gloomy. Countless rock spires and formations dot the land, making it somewhat resemble the world of Geonosis, from Star Wars Episode II. There are several cities as well, populated by all manner of beings from across the omniverse.

So basically looks like this: http://theloz.deviantart.com/art/Desolate-Wastes-1845433

1/31/2010 . Edited 1/31/2010 #2
Near-sighted Jedi

The Badlands, Void, Hemlock

Composing himself, Hemlock confidently replied, "I'll get my book back, Ms. Pumpkin-pupils. For I am Hemlock, the inescapable." He grinned, showing off his pearly whites. Looking around the eerie landscape, the warlock searched for his fellow evil-doer, "Now where did that lovely minx get off to?"

1/31/2010 . Edited 1/31/2010 #3
Darksider27

The Badlands, Void, Bridget.

Bridget bit her lip. "Why you, you arrogant anemic turd. Not like your much better your eyes look like you have marbles in your head. Oh wight you do, my bad." she said jumping to her feet. "Good luck finding your book Hem, Your gonna need it."

2/1/2010 #4
Near-sighted Jedi

"Yeah, I've got marbles in my head, Bridget" Hemlock retorted, crossing his arms, "But at least I still have them, unlike you." He smirked, leaning back against a rock pillar and crossing his arms over his chest. "Won't be much of a problem finding me book. Good luck finding your marbles, if any ever existed in the first place." Hemlock quite enjoyed bringing out the savage side of people.

2/1/2010 #5
Darksider27

The Badlands, Void, Bridget

Bridget walked over and gave him a good Punch to the face. "Your so..." she then took a breath and tryed to relax some. "You know what, I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my a**."

2/1/2010 #6
Near-sighted Jedi

Hemlock was spun around by the force of the punch and crumpled to the dirt, losing his hat in the process. "Wow, that's quite a haymaker you've got there!" the warlock commented, staggering to his feet. He reached down to pick up his hat and fell back over. Eventually he managed to find his footing. Popping his hat back onto his head and straightening his jacket, Hemlock said, "You're lucky I'm a gentleman, or I'd send your teeth *rolling away like little yellow chiclets!"

Continuing on down the road, Hemlock soon found Christine, sitting on a fallen statue of some ancient being or another. "Ok, game's over, gimme my bloody book back" he demanded, holding his hand out. "Boring read anyway" she replied, giving it back. She got up and left for the nearest town, Iblis, and the local tavern. Hemlock teleported to a quiet mesa to read his spellbook.

*Reference to the song The Winner by Bobby Bare

2/1/2010 . Edited 2/1/2010 #7
Darksider27

The Badlands, Void, Bridget

"My teeth aren't yellow but if You try that your nose will be so broke you'll be afraid to sneeze." She replied as he left then walked tword one of the towns. "Somebody realy should bring him down a peg or two." She said aloud to her self.

2/2/2010 #8
Forum Moderators: Near-sighted Jedi Darksider27, Jesterman
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member