The Celestial Sandbox
In this RP, you can do anything you want, as long as you follow a few rules. The universe is a blank slate, and you have just been given the tools to make it more. Destroy it, help it, the choice is yours.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
EssentiallyCrazy

Echo and Cole had resumed their arguing; Natalie shot them a glare. "If we're going to be staying here, I think you should show us around," she responded to Gorbech (that was his name, right?).

(I have a plot idea! 8D)

8/3/2009 #301
Thunder Lord Aeatos

(( What idea? ))

8/3/2009 #302
EssentiallyCrazy

(Well...maybe everyone at the base could be sucked into The Book, and there could be an adventure there. ;D)

8/3/2009 #303
Thunder Lord Aeatos

(( Cool. 'Course, everybody else has to agree, too, but the point is that I like it ))

8/3/2009 #304
EssentiallyCrazy

(Thanks!

Now we just wait for other opinions...)

8/3/2009 #305
William Frost

(TACOZ.)

8/3/2009 #306
Sgt.Shank

(Delicious. Good idea. And by people, you mean the main characters, right?)

Gorbech nodded. Then he pulled out a ring of keys on a metal ring. "Now I gave on qestion for you.....Jaguar or elephant?"

_________

The Major hung his head. "Fine...but don't expect them to respond...they're .....well, they're marines. On duty, too."

8/3/2009 . Edited 8/3/2009 #307
William Frost

(@Shank: What are you in? I've heard Navy, MArines, and Boyscouts. I'm freaking confused dude! @_@)

8/3/2009 #308
Sgt.Shank

@Will, WHAT? Do you mean RL?)

8/3/2009 #309
William Frost

(Yes.)

8/3/2009 #310
Sgt.Shank

(NJROTC, Boy scouts, and was going to join Civil air patrol, but my parents wouldn't let me. Phooey.)

8/3/2009 #311
William Frost

(I see. I was considering joining the US Marines at some unknown point in my future.)

8/3/2009 #312
Sgt.Shank

(A good choice. A very good choice in fact. I on the other hand, am not going to, for personal reasons.)

8/3/2009 #313
William Frost

(You feel up to telling me or is it something you'd rather keep to yourself?)

8/3/2009 #314
Sgt.Shank

(Well, the military isn't even my first choice. Its my third. And if I did, I'd join the Navy so I could be a medic for the marines.....

Did everyone else die? Or shall we RP?)

8/3/2009 #315
William Frost

(I'd actually be perfectly happy living a peaceful life working at a newspaper place. :3)

(Where were we?)

8/3/2009 #316
Sgt.Shank

(Didn't you say you wanted to be a graveyard custodian?)

(You were on your way to the Motor pool, and I described it.)

8/3/2009 #317
William Frost

(I really just want to live a life where no one would bug me.)

Hyperion knocked on the large doors.

8/3/2009 #318
Sgt.Shank

(Ah.)

The door, a very large garage door slowly wound up.

Inside, marines were scurrying around, tending to vehicles, and carting weapons and vehicle parts around.

Major Allen scanned the woods with his M14. and then turned back to Isabella. "Lets go."

He jogged of into the woods.

8/3/2009 . Edited 8/3/2009 #319
Thedragiin

The two followed after Allen, eager to be part of the action. But it was not just that that Isabella was anxious about...

8/3/2009 #320
William Frost

"Excuse me, Major Allen said that you might be able to assist me." Hyperion said.

8/3/2009 #321
Sgt.Shank

The major kept ahead. "Do either of you have any powers that could help us find the assailent?" (DAMN SPELLING)

Up in a tree, there was a scuffle, and the major turned istantly. Several gunshots rang out, and the rifle's muzzle blazed.

Three raccoons fell out of the tree. He sighed, as he reloaded. "I'm sorry. Just a little paranoid"

A man looked up from the engine of a bright red pickup truck. "Eh? Oh yes. He told us you were coming."

The man walked over and stuck out his hand. "Hi I'm Mac. Boy, you really are something, aren't you?"

8/3/2009 . Edited 8/3/2009 #322
William Frost

"You could say that." He said. "On my homeworld, if you are not a capable weapon, you are melted down while active in front of the other fighters as a lesson. Is there any similar practice on this world?"

8/3/2009 #323
Thedragiin

"No, " Isabella said, sounding more confident than she was, "but there is a clearing ahead. He might be trying to hide there."

In truth, she knew exaclty who and where the assailant was. But she simply could not admit it to herself...or the Major.

8/3/2009 . Edited 8/3/2009 #324
Sgt.Shank

Mac stared at hm. "Well...no. Not really. Here, We'll fix you up best we can. And then you can keep on fighting. So, if I could have a bit of background information on whats wrong?"

The Major nodded. "I'm going to sweep wide around. You go up the middle with Thiden. If we see him, try to incapacitate him best you can. We want this b*** alive."

8/3/2009 . Edited 8/3/2009 #325
William Frost

"To put it simply, my hydraulics which operate the plates covering my internal weapons systems are either busted, fried, or inoperable."

8/3/2009 #326
Sgt.Shank

Mac nodded. "Mind if you take a seat over there, so we can take a better look?" He asked, pointing to a Abrams tank.

8/3/2009 #327
William Frost

Hyperion sat down.

8/3/2009 #328
Thedragiin

That won't be any trouble, She thought.

Thiden started to creep along the dense thicket, but Isabella pulled him to his feet. They needn't worry about being ambushed first. Blade was sitting in the middle of the clearing meditiating. She could feel his positive feelings flowing over to her via their mental link. It was too bad that that wouldn't last. They moved to the edge of the clearing, allowing the Marines to strike first. With the element of suprise, she could incapacitiate Blade in an instant. She would allow the Marines and the Major to have their vengance.

8/3/2009 #329
Sgt.Shank

" Now then". Mac took a look at the damge to the robot. "Christ, how did a big guy like you get this banged up? Hey Andy! Get me a can of WD40 and a monkey wrench!"

It was all slient. The major crept up, seeing the figure sitting. He fought to hold back his rage. He pulled a flash bang out of his pocket, and with precise aim, chucked it at his head.

8/3/2009 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: CellarDoor96 Typing Typhoon, Thunder Lord Aeatos, Sgt.Shank, EssentiallyCrazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member