The Celestial Sandbox
In this RP, you can do anything you want, as long as you follow a few rules. The universe is a blank slate, and you have just been given the tools to make it more. Destroy it, help it, the choice is yours.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
EssentiallyCrazy

((Um that would probably get her shot....So I'm just going to wait for everyone to get here before the guards are alerted. But, I'm going to assume that everyone is going to the base, right? In any case, the captain is going to give a rather depressed monolague. Italics are thoughts, right?))

(Echo doesn't know that a military is here; she's not from this world.)

"Um... E-excuse me, but... Can you... help me?"

Echo jumped as the voice sounded next to her. She whirled around to face the being. "Who are you?"

7/27/2009 #31
Sgt.Shank

((A Wha?....I'm gonna check her profile again....))

7/27/2009 #32
EssentiallyCrazy

(XDDDDDDDDDDDDD Echo was Natalie's first creation from The Book. And the story Echo's in is not on Earth.)

7/27/2009 #33
Sgt.Shank

((WHAT?!?!!?? YOUR CHARACTERS R A GONNA MAKE MAH HEAD GO BOOM!))

7/27/2009 #34
EssentiallyCrazy

(XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD See why my stories are all plot complicated? Cause my characters are. ;D)

7/27/2009 #35
Sgt.Shank

((Well, you can expect all of my OC's to be military people. Even Voth was a captain.))

7/27/2009 #36
CellarDoor96

The creature immediately withdrew and vanished into the shadows.

A moment later, the voice spoke again, timidly. "...I'm Calixra..." It sounded nervous.

7/27/2009 #37
EssentiallyCrazy

(@ Shank: XD What about Anna?)

"What's wrong, Calixra?" Echo asked.

7/27/2009 #38
CellarDoor96

The green eyes reappeared, blinking. "I... That could take some time to explain..."

(Calixra is actually a soldier, too, though that's because pretty much every member of her species is required to be.)

7/27/2009 #39
Sgt.Shank

((.................

DAMN IT!!!!))

7/27/2009 #40
EssentiallyCrazy

(Am I the only one without military members? XD)

"I have time. But not here," Echo added dryly. "I'm not sure what this fence is here for, but something is telling me that banging on it was not a good idea. Our camp's this way." She darted back into the forest.

(So now Aurora's memories start informing her... XD)

7/27/2009 #41
CellarDoor96

(Yes, probably. XD)

Calixra vanished again. "I'll meet you there, then, I guess..."

7/27/2009 #42
Sgt.Shank

( Oh fine. They didn't stay long enough for the guards to spot them.)

7/27/2009 #43
EssentiallyCrazy

Surprisingly, the fire had died away to almost nothing by the time Echo returned to their camp, and she tripped over Cole.

"Hey!" the brunet complained, jerking up to a sitting position. He glared at Echo-not that she could see.

"What's going on?" Natalie mumbled, sitting up more slowly and rubbing her eyes. "Echo? Cole?"

Echo just let out a light cough.

7/27/2009 #44
Sgt.Shank

(Can I get an idea of what's going to attack the base? I'd like to RP sa'more.)

7/27/2009 #45
CellarDoor96

Calixra reemerged from the shadows at the edge of the campsite, glancing nervously at the three humans. She giggled apprehensively. "Uh, hello..."

(I don't quite know yet, but I'm working on it, Shank. XD *shot*)

7/27/2009 #46
EssentiallyCrazy

Cole opened his mouth to make a snappish comment, but Natalie cut him off. "Hi. Who are you?"

7/27/2009 #47
CellarDoor96

"My name's Calixra... I just met your friend..." She glanced at Echo. "Uh, I-I don't know where this is, but it's not home... I don't even think it's the same world as my home. I don't know how to get back, and I was wondering if..." She trailed off, her confidence faltering. "...I'm afraid..."

7/27/2009 #48
EssentiallyCrazy

"Hey, it's okay," Natalie reassured gently. "We'll help you get back home." She glared at Cole, who caught the glint of her blue eyes and remained silent. "I'm Natalie, the one you met is Echo, and that guy over there-" She jerked her chin at Cole. "-is Cole."

7/27/2009 #49
Sgt.Shank

(....I was going to have a scout sniper fireteam jump them, but that seems a little evil.)

7/27/2009 #50
CellarDoor96

(...Wow, Shank. XD)

Calixra nodded slightly. "...Thank you..." She moved a little closer to them, and the starlight revealed that she was a vaguely human-shaped, shadowy, featureless figure. Aside from her green eyes, that is.

___

At the military base, everything was silent. Then, suddenly, there was a massive explosion near its perimeter that ripped apart one building and singed three others.

7/27/2009 #51
EssentiallyCrazy

The loud noise from the explosion pierced the air, traveling through the forest and reaching the camp.

"What was that?!" Echo exclaimed as Natalie and Cole leapt to their feet, eyes wide.

7/27/2009 #52
Sgt.Shank

( XD, the worst part, they probably would have thrown a flashbang, killing Calixra)

As Gorbech sat, smoking his cigar, an explosion ripped through the hospital (How could you, Cel?).

The blast put out the cigar, which dropped to the ground.

Over the P.A. system, a Marine yelled out, "Man your battle stations! We are under attack! This is not a drill! I repeat, this is not a drill!"

The aircraft batterys started, up, Abrams tank's motor roared to life, marines ran to posts carrying various small arms (Guns, not limbs.), and the Apache copters took off.

Shaken, Gorbech rose to his feat, shock pasted across his face. He made a run to the armory, grabbed a SAW and ran back out to find the enemy.

Rasing the sights to his face, he scanned the sky.

"Where are you, you b***...."

(So...what's attacking? And please, don't make it like, spaceships with plasma shields or something like that.....)

7/27/2009 #53
CellarDoor96

Calixra's head jerked in the direction of the noise. "I don't know, this is your world..."

___

A small figure emerged from the wreckage, not even being affected by the flames as they licked over it. It surveyed the area with its monochrome eyes. Corwiar, I don't think that was the right place. The aliens' weapons are appearing from different areas now.

Another identical figure appeared nearby the first. You're right. Maybe we shouldn't have done that...

The first figure watched the machines move around the base. We can't take any chances. ...Can I destroy them?

No, that might provoke them even more.

Fine then, I'll disarm them. The first figure jumped into the air, much higher than a human could, and landed on top of a tank, on its gun. As soon as its feet touched said gun, the gun exploded.

7/27/2009 #54
Sgt.Shank

(Ummm...I'll assume you meant the turret...There's multiple guns on an Abrams...)

Gorbech tuned as an Abrams exploded. The explosion didn't startle him, but the fact that it was a kid jumping on it did.

An Apache helicopter shined its light on the boy, and two squads of marines ran up, M16's trained on the figure.

Gorbech stepped up. He aimed the SAW towards teh boys chest, and yelled "Slowly, climb off the tank with your hands in the air, and lay down on the gorund, or we'll shoot".

An ACP had noticed the other boy, it drove up, as a squad of marines ran up the the other boy, not suspecting hostile intent.

Two more tanks now made their way over to the flaming Abrams.

7/27/2009 #55
EssentiallyCrazy

(I've decided that Echo is an almost-clone of Aurora-except for her personality. :D)

Cole's jaw dropped open as the group (what else am I supposed to call them? DX) arrived at the metal fence where Echo and Calixra had been at earlier. "What in the world?!"

7/27/2009 . Edited 7/27/2009 #56
CellarDoor96

(Oh, right. ^^; I said turret at first, then went "wait, is that right?" and changed it to gun. XD *shot*)

That was... not quite what I intended. The first figure glanced at the humans and the guns with no concern. It didn't move.

It must have been made of a more volatile material than I thought at first. The second figure walked up to the tank and looked into its shattered interior, seeing a charred human inside it. The human was badly hurt, but alive. The second figure stepped into the tank, ignoring the flames, and brushed one finger over the human's forehead, through his broken helmet. Immediately all of the human's wounds closed.

___

Calixra shyed away from the fence. "The brightness hurts," she whimpered, referring to the flames, which cast a bright glow on the surrounding area.

7/27/2009 . Edited 7/27/2009 #57
Sgt.Shank

The watch towers, centered on the twins, didn't notice the group.

However, the Scout snipers did.

"Should we take them now, sir?"

".....Lets see what they do first. If they try anything, take them out."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The marines watched in amazement as the seemingly unusual looking human healed their comrade.

They kept their weapons trained, but Gorbech lowered his SAW.

".....Who are you?".

7/27/2009 . Edited 7/27/2009 #58
CellarDoor96

(I posted.)

7/27/2009 #59
Sgt.Shank

(Yesh. But I haf to go. See you all later.)

7/27/2009 . Edited 7/27/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: CellarDoor96 Typing Typhoon, Thunder Lord Aeatos, Sgt.Shank, EssentiallyCrazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member