The Celestial Sandbox
In this RP, you can do anything you want, as long as you follow a few rules. The universe is a blank slate, and you have just been given the tools to make it more. Destroy it, help it, the choice is yours.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
CellarDoor96

@ Shank: I still didn't approve it because you didn't answer my question:

If it has twice the diameter of Earth, but its mass is the same as the Earth's, then it has to be made out of something incredibly light... Like a material that's a liquid or gas at the average temperature of the planet. Because if it froze (unless it was water), it would condense again and wouldn't be as big.

@ Ash: It's because Zokui exists in an alternate universe, by my understanding. Maybe that wasn't made clear here, though, because I already knew about Zokui beforehand.

Also, about Kaisitta17, I have two questions. First off, what are "lava tubes", and second off, you do know that any planet that was almost as big as a sun would be a sun, right? Anything with that much mass would start fusing hydrogen and turn into a star. For example, if Jupiter were just a little bit bigger, it would become a star, and it's less than a thousandth the size of the sun.

9/9/2009 #121
Splendour of the Machine

Lava tubes aren't uncommon knowledge over here...but sure. It's like a tunnel, formed when rivers of lava melt through rock. The inside is typically smooth and wavy, and looks like wax.

any planet that was almost as big as a sun would be a sun, right? Anything with that much mass would start fusing hydrogen and turn into a star. For example, if Jupiter were just a little bit bigger, it would become a star, and it's less than a thousandth the size of the sun.

...No. I didn't know that. :(

9/9/2009 #122
CellarDoor96

Lava tubes aren't uncommon knowledge over here...but sure. It's like a tunnel, formed when rivers of lava melt through rock. The inside is typically smooth and wavy, and looks like wax.

Oh, okay. I... hadn't heard them called that before. :\

...No. I didn't know that. :(

Oh. Well... now you know. XD;;

9/9/2009 #123
Splendour of the Machine

Oh, okay. I... hadn't heard them called that before. :\

What do you call them? :)

Oh. Well... now you know. XD;;

I'll change sizes and stuff. :s

9/9/2009 #124
CellarDoor96

What do you call them? :)

Uh... tunnels? *eaten*

I'll change sizes and stuff. :s

Okay, once you do that it's approved, but I can't make it now because I have to leave for the night. DX I'll make it tomorrow.

9/9/2009 #125
Splendour of the Machine

I've been inside a lava tube before...it's pretty cool.

Yum, never knew a time-travelling pixie could taste so good ~

9/9/2009 #126
Splendour of the Machine

If it's okay, I'd like to add something to Atrum Terra.

I want to make it so that its core is actually a form of raw, liquified magic, which is the source of magic nearly every magic user on the planet uses. This would be called the Deepspring. Were a magic user to leave the planet, they would no longer be able to access their planet's magical reserves. When magic is used by a being on the planet, the magical power is converted back into raw magical energy, and reabsorbed into the core.

I would also like to add a significant landmark: Well's Edge, which is the only location that allows direct access the Deepspring. This would be a volcano-like mountain.

I'd like to make these additions for the planet's storyline, the basics of which I have already planned out.

9/11/2009 . Edited 9/11/2009 #127
Sgt.Shank

@Cel, I decided to make it slightly larger, therefore with more gravity, making it possible for humans to live their, but stronger and shorter due to the increased gravity. It isn't much bigger, the difference is hardly noticeable. As for the populating humans, they came there by escaping from Terra or Jivian.

Good?

9/11/2009 #128
CellarDoor96

Okay, New Hidel is approved with those changes.

Atrum Terra's edit is also approved.

9/11/2009 #129
Splendour of the Machine

I do thank ye, travelling pixie of time.

9/11/2009 #130
CellarDoor96

You're welcome.

I'll make New Hidel tomorrow...

Oh, and for everyone who's interested, I just posted a huge compilation of my multiverse's laws of physics in the Chat thread. So... yeah. ;\

Anyway, good night all. *vanishes*

9/11/2009 #131
Splendour of the Machine

*Reads most of physics list thing*

O_O Wow, that's good stuff.

9/11/2009 #132
CellarDoor96

Finally got aroud to making those new locations, sorry for the delay.

*Reads most of physics list thing*

O_O Wow, that's good stuff.

XD Thank you. I added more and refined it slightly yesterday, but most of what I added is currently TOP SECRET, so I can't show it to you. XP

Yes, I have lots of secret stuffs. 8D

9/18/2009 #133
Splendour of the Machine

Yes, I have lots of secret stuffs. 8D

YOU has secret stuffs?! DX

Well, I shall never reveal THE PLAN to you! 'Tis heresy just to write IT in lower case letters! THE PLAN is infinite, and, by ITS very nature, accounts for all and lack and lack of lack! *Rubs palms and cackles.* IT is laid out through the celestial computer-galaxies, over a nongentillion nongentillion yottabytes of information stored, all to accommodate THE PLAN! IT accounts for all!

~ beat dat for secret awesomenessessess ~

*finishes spamming* :D

9/25/2009 #134
Thedragiin

SPAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!

9/26/2009 #135
Splendour of the Machine

WAH! *heartattack*

I'll make a new place real soon ~

9/26/2009 #136
Splendour of the Machine

Requesting permission to change Atrum Terra to Terra Atrum. It's more gramatically correct in Latin.

9/27/2009 #137
CellarDoor96

It actually should be Terra Atra, since "terra" is feminine and "atrum", as an adjective, needs to match it. Of course, I'm not sure what declension atrum is, but I'm assuming it's first and second because as a neuter is the only time it would have a "-um" in the nominative case. :D

9/28/2009 #138
Splendour of the Machine

It actually should be Terra Atra, since "terra" is feminine and "atrum", as an adjective, needs to match it. Of course, I'm not sure what declension atrum is, but I'm assuming it's first and second because as a neuter is the only time it would have a "-um" in the nominative case. :D

^

*holds head and m*** in pain*

9/28/2009 #139
CellarDoor96

XD And it could technically go in either order. Latin doesn't necessarily have a strict word order except in certain situations, one of which this is not.

9/28/2009 #140
Splendour of the Machine

D: Nooo, you're too smart for meeeeeeee...

*pulls out Latin For Dummies*

9/28/2009 #141
CellarDoor96

*is in Latin III* :D *mugged*

9/28/2009 #142
Sgt.Shank

(Kills spanish 2 with a rusty spoon)

9/29/2009 #143
Splendour of the Machine

*scoops out Italian #anything's eyes with bare fingers and uses them as lucky dice for sports car*

9/29/2009 #144
CellarDoor96

^o.o...

...I'm mostly Italian. :D

9/29/2009 #145
Splendour of the Machine

Italian is hard to learn. D:

Then again, any language is hard to learn for me...

D:

XD

9/29/2009 #146
CellarDoor96

It's been pretty easy for me to learn Latin. I don't think there was ever a time when I had less than an A in Latin, in the past two years... Usually I had somewhere around an A+. :D

So, anyway... Do you want me to change Atrum Terra's name? XD

9/29/2009 #147
Splendour of the Machine

*flails*

Yes, please! D: Fixfixfixfixfix!

9/29/2009 #148
CellarDoor96

Doneded. :D

9/29/2009 #149
Splendour of the Machine

Yay!

*performs tribal dance in his honour*

9/29/2009 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: CellarDoor96 Typing Typhoon, Thunder Lord Aeatos, Sgt.Shank, EssentiallyCrazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member