The Celestial Sandbox
In this RP, you can do anything you want, as long as you follow a few rules. The universe is a blank slate, and you have just been given the tools to make it more. Destroy it, help it, the choice is yours.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »
CellarDoor96

Sadrikas groaned in frustration, but then smiled at him even though he couldn't see her, and sat down to idly wait for him to wake up.

3/9/2010 #91
Zeal of 1200BC
Jack suddenly burst awake in a cold sweat a few hours after going to sleep. He looked around, spotted Sadirkas and sat back. "Whoa." he grumbled.
3/11/2010 #92
CellarDoor96

Sadrikas stood again. "Bad dreams?" she asked, without really making it a question.

3/11/2010 #93
Zeal of 1200BC
"I wouldn't say 'bad'. More like 'Nightmarishly evil'." Jack replied, dismissing the tone in the avatar's voice.

(It's hard to spell that name without a previous post to look at.)

3/11/2010 #94
CellarDoor96

(She sometimes goes by Rika, you can call her that instead.) She nodded. "I often have the same problem... When you know the things I do it's not so strange..."

3/11/2010 #95
Zeal of 1200BC
"I couldn't imagine being able to know who you'll meet in twenty years..." Jack said, recovering from his dream. Picking up a rock the size of his hand, he concentrated and maneged to transfigure it into a plain hamburger. "Not what I was looking for, but it'll do." He took a bite out of it. "Not enough chlorine atoms. Could use some sodium, too."
3/12/2010 #96
CellarDoor96

Sadrikas watched with mild interest. "How did you do that?"

3/12/2010 #97
Zeal of 1200BC
"I don't know exactly," Jakc replied, "All I'm sure of is that it has something to do with moving atoms around." He finished his burger and wiped his hands on his shirt, then stood up and streatched. "Do you have a shorter name I can call you by? 'Sadrikas' is kind of hard to remember."
3/12/2010 #98
CellarDoor96

"You just did remember it," she said dryly. "But you can call me 'Rika'." She stepped forward to the edge of the pool, turned, and sat on the ground outside it while keeping her feet in the pool. She looked over her shoulder at Jack. "Do you want to know anything about your future? Or the future in general?"

3/12/2010 #99
Zeal of 1200BC
Jack thought for a moment. "How would you know of my future? Am I going to stay here for awhile?" he asked politly.
3/12/2010 #100
CellarDoor96

"You may. But in the future, I will learn many things about many people, one of which could be you." She gave a small smile, her gray eyes watching his movements and expressions. "But you might not like what I tell you, so think carefully about your answer..."

3/12/2010 #101
Zeal of 1200BC
"..." Jack thought for a long while. "See if you know anything about me, then tell me if it's good or bad." he finally replied.

(You can have it be anything, he's still young.)

3/12/2010 #102
CellarDoor96

"After you leave here..." Sadrikas paused momentarily. "...No, I don't know what will happen to you. At least, nothing that I can remember; my memory of the future becomes fuzzier the further forward I think... I might remember something eventually, though."

(She might not have remembered anything, but she's not really trying anyway. She's lying to try and make him stay longer.)

3/12/2010 #103
Zeal of 1200BC
"Uh-huh..." Jack replied. "Well, I;ve been jumping around alot, so I guess I should take a vacation."
3/13/2010 #104
CellarDoor96

Sadrikas nodded. "I'm glad. It's not often I get visitors here, and it's not often they stay... I want to meet more people, but I cannot leave this place. I'm always lonely..."

3/14/2010 #105
Zeal of 1200BC

"Yeah... Jumping between universes all the time doesn't get me any friends..." Jack stopped. "Would you happen to know, by chance, about my sister, Melinda? I haven't seen her since-" again, he stopped, sounding as if he were going to bash his fist into the wall.

(Again, you can have her reply any way you like.)

3/15/2010 #106
CellarDoor96

Sadrikas paused to consider this. After a moment, she nodded. "I know many with that name, but I think I know which one you're referring to... She became a hero in many fledgling civilizations, but eventually her life was cut short... I believe it was, or will be, an accidental death..."

3/15/2010 . Edited 3/15/2010 #107
Zeal of 1200BC

"Would this 'hero' able to control her enviroment?" Jack secretly hoped the response was 'no'.

3/15/2010 #108
CellarDoor96

"To an extent... yes," was Sadrikas's answer. "But... you should be aware that what I'm saying may not happen for a long time... I don't know what 'a long time' is to you, so I can't really say..."

3/15/2010 #109
Zeal of 1200BC

"Ah..." he replied. He forced a stone armchair to rise from the ground near the pool of silver liquid and sat. "So..." he looked around. "I actually have no idea what to talk about now."

3/15/2010 #110
CellarDoor96

"I don't mind small talk, so don't worry about it," she said with a faint smile. She moved herself closer to his chair, sitting next to it with her feet still in the pool. "You're one of the nicer people I've met, you know, one of the few who don't try to take advantage of my abilities..."

3/15/2010 #111
Zeal of 1200BC

"Really?" Jack said, half meaning it since he knew that might've been a problem in the past. "If you knew my past, and you believe history repeats itself, I don't want to know my future." he played with a rock sphere he'd just extracted from the ground. "So... How's the weather on this planet?"

3/17/2010 #112
CellarDoor96

She gave a shrug. "I'm afraid that's one thing I don't know. I can never leave this spot," she said. "From the time I was born to the time I will die, I will never be able to venture outside."

3/17/2010 #113
Zeal of 1200BC

Jack sighed. "Must be deppressing, huh?" he stopped. Then he got an idea. "Do you have any recollection of any ideas of mine failing?"

3/17/2010 #114
CellarDoor96

(What is his idea?)

3/17/2010 #115
Zeal of 1200BC

(To pick up Rika's puddle in a bowl of rock and bring it outside.)

3/17/2010 #116
CellarDoor96

"Yes," she said simply. "The one you're thinking of now won't work."

3/17/2010 #117
Zeal of 1200BC

"Darn." replied Jack.

3/17/2010 #118
CellarDoor96

"You wanted to carry the pool outside, right?" She shook her head. "This isn't completely... me. I'm a lot bigger, this is just the only place where I can interact with people like you. Actually, most of the mountain underneath you is me..."

3/17/2010 #119
Zeal of 1200BC

"Weird. First a living universe, then a mountain lady." Jack looked around again, bored.

3/17/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »
Forum Moderators: CellarDoor96 Typing Typhoon, Thunder Lord Aeatos, Sgt.Shank, EssentiallyCrazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member