The Celestial Sandbox
In this RP, you can do anything you want, as long as you follow a few rules. The universe is a blank slate, and you have just been given the tools to make it more. Destroy it, help it, the choice is yours.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »
CellarDoor96

Kris looked past Gorbech at Makarus. "M-makarus, are you alright?"

1/28/2010 #631
Sgt.Shank

"My point is, why were we not told? Martin was just impaled by the Skorin, and thats who we were told to kill during the battle."

(Last post. Good night.)

1/28/2010 #632
Zeal of 1200BC

Makarus took offense to the term "Idiot".

"Yes, I'm alright." Makarus told Kris. "Look. I realise that it wasn't a good idea to morph into that 'skorin' where I did. But, If I'm to morph into it other times, I need a memory to build on." Makarus looked at the knife. "I am Velvetoss. It's what we do." he stopped. "Now. Can we put away the weapons? I don;t want anyone to get hurt. Maybe it'll help if I...?" Makarus streatched tall and his face blurred. When the blurriness was gone, he was what his face would look like in 20 years.

1/28/2010 #633
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"You weren't listening, not my problem." Sam said. "C'mon Kris, Makarus, let's leave the big macho military men to their delusions of usefulness."

1/28/2010 #634
Zeal of 1200BC

Makarus broke free of the men and ran towards Sam.

"What do we do now?" he asked.

1/28/2010 #635
CellarDoor96

Kris followed Makarus, clinging to him.

1/28/2010 #636
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"We can go talk to the part of the group that doesn't consist of stuck-up military men who think violence can solve everything and set off explosions in your backyard without so much as a 'sorry for disturbing you.'" Sam said.

(( Yes, she is STILL sore about that. XD ))

1/28/2010 . Edited 1/28/2010 #637
Zeal of 1200BC

Makarus thought.

"How far are they?" he asked. He hoped for a chance to show off his abliites. Again.

1/28/2010 #638
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"About 200 yards." Sam replied. Ryan was still trying to get his head clear.

1/28/2010 #639
Zeal of 1200BC

"Um, could you say that in a measurement I can understand? Like meters or something?" Makarus asked. He didn't know what Yards were.

1/28/2010 #640
CellarDoor96

(Lol, Ryan is just about to get over that and then...)

Near Ryan, Calixra, Tinfi, and the twins were idling. Calixra and Ziritrin were sitting next to each other and were having a silent conversation, while Corwiar just looked bored. Some distance away, Leta and Mors were talking about something on their own.

1/28/2010 #641
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"A hundred and eighty meters, give or take a couple." Sam said, running of towards the group.

1/28/2010 #642
Zeal of 1200BC

Makarus ran after Sam.

(I think I'm going to go now... See you tommarro!)

1/28/2010 #643
CellarDoor96

And Kris went after them, moving awkwardly in her new clothes and holding on to Makarus.

(This is my last post too. Good night everyone.)

1/28/2010 #644
Thunder Lord Aeatos

Ryan focused for a moment longer. "I am relaxed...." He muttered. "My mind is clear....." He opened his eyes, to catch sight of Sam running right at him. "Or..... not....."

(( G'night, you two. ))

1/28/2010 . Edited 1/28/2010 #645
Sgt.Shank

"A hundred and eighty meters, give or take a couple." Sam said, running of towards the group.

(I thought everyone was together, right?)

Gorbech clenched his fists, and then proceeeded to give Sam the dirty finger as she was walking away, as she had once done to Allen. Allen saw this, and gave him a smack.

Gorbech had to control his voice. "Major, this is Bullcrap. She-"

"You shut the hell up, Captain. Things are hard enough as is it without you causing more of a ruckus. "

"But I-"

Allen cut him off. "No you don't. Use your head Gorbech, this is a thinking battlefield, and not everyone is wearing the uniform."

He straightened his BDU's. "I'm going to attempt the dipomatic approach, God help me, so just sit down and shut up.

Gorbech simply sat and sulked.

Meanwhile, #96 had caught sight of Calixra again. "Excuse me, but I don't think I caught the names of the beings present here."

(I just reealized, Sam reminds me alot of an Amazon Warrior. A radically femminist badass.)

1/29/2010 . Edited 1/29/2010 #646
Zeal of 1200BC

Makarus stopped about four ten feet away from the other group (If it's two groups.). He just stood there, tak\ing everything in. This was defniatly not in his mission briefing...

(His original mission was to just study spatial anomlyies surrounding a planet.)

1/29/2010 #647
Thunder Lord Aeatos

(( It's really more to do with the fact that she thinks she's superior to humans, and tries to assert that wherever possible, so she doesn't like it when a human tries to assert their own superiority. ))

Sam watched him carefully for a moment, before returning her attention to other matters. For one thing, she caught a little bit of Allen and Gorbech's conversation, and scoffed. "Diplomatic.... yeah right...."

1/29/2010 #648
CellarDoor96

Calixra looked up at #96. "Hold on," she told Ziritrin, and then she said to #96, "That's Gorbech, and Allen, and there's Sam, Ryan, and Makarus. And there are Mors, Leta, and Tinfi. I don't know anyone else's names yet." She pointed out each of them as she said their names. "Is there anything else?"

Kris watched Sam's and Ryan's conversation with some interest, but now she turned to Makarus and spoke to him. "...Um, Makarus... Do you trust them? I mean, if you don't... we probably should leave... We caused enough trouble already..."

1/29/2010 #649
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"Hey, don't leave!" Sam exclaimed, having heard the comment. (Hey, just because she looks human doesn't mean she doesn;t still have excellent hearing and stuff.)

1/29/2010 #650
CellarDoor96

Kris cringed. "Oops, sorry... I-I don't mean to offend you."

1/29/2010 #651
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"It's okay....." Sam said. "I just want you to leave yet! You can trust me, at least."

1/29/2010 #652
Zeal of 1200BC

"I have no doubt about that. We'll stay. I want to see how these "Skorin" act when thy're alive." Makarus said, suddenly snapping out of his trance. "It'll help me improve my imitation."

1/29/2010 #653
Sgt.Shank

Calixra looked up at #96. "Hold on," she told Ziritrin, and then she said to #96, "That's Gorbech, and Allen, and there's Sam, Ryan, and Makarus. And there are Mors, Leta, and Tinfi. I don't know anyone else's names yet." She pointed out each of them as she said their names. "Is there anything else?"

"It is interesting that such a variety of sopecies would be work together so closely...How did you happen to join them?"

Allen decided to simply be direct. He followed up to Sam. "Could I talk to you and Ryan alone for a minute?"

1/30/2010 #654
Thunder Lord Aeatos

Sam shrugged. "Sure, why not? I'll humor you." She said. "C'mon, psychic-boy."

Ryan blinked, and nodded. "Okay....."

1/30/2010 #655
CellarDoor96

Kris nodded silently in reply to Makarus, and watched as Sam and Ryan went away with Allen.

Calixra answered #96. "I think it's interesting too... Where I come from, even my own kind don't get along. Actually, we were being attacked by another faction when I suddenly found myself here. I don't know exactly how I came here, but after I did I sort of stumbled across them."

1/30/2010 #656
Sgt.Shank

The Major stooped when they had some distance, andturned to Sam. "I apologize on behalf of myself and my men on the way you have been treated from the first day of our meeting."

#96 gave a thoughtful "Hmmm."

"Very interesting. And yet, you trusted these strange beings, even though you had just met them?"

1/30/2010 #657
CellarDoor96

"If they wanted to harm me, they could have already," Calixra replied.

(I need to change her name again. It has too many unnecessary consonants because I wanted to make it unique from every other word...)

1/30/2010 #658
Thunder Lord Aeatos

Sam paused. "Um...." She thought for a minute. "Well... Alright, I guess.... I'd still appreciate a little notification if you're gonna charge into my woods guns blazing...."

1/30/2010 #659
CellarDoor96

(Next time call her up on her nonexistent cell phone XD)

1/30/2010 #660
« Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: CellarDoor96 Typing Typhoon, Thunder Lord Aeatos, Sgt.Shank, EssentiallyCrazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member