The Celestial Sandbox
In this RP, you can do anything you want, as long as you follow a few rules. The universe is a blank slate, and you have just been given the tools to make it more. Destroy it, help it, the choice is yours.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »
Sgt.Shank

Allen nodded. " I remember now. The source of all knowledge? Sounds like a noble undertaking."

1/30/2010 #691
CellarDoor96

"I just want something that's inside it. Something that I lost..." Mors spaced for a second, then shook himself to alertness. "In any case, it's none of my business what you decide to do, as long as I get what I want. Whoever you choose to be your 'leader', make sure they understand not to get in my way."

1/30/2010 #692
Thunder Lord Aeatos

(( A day on Calynos is about 36 hours. ))

Ryan shrugged. "Whatever."

Sam looked bored; she was sitting on the ground fooling around with some grass.

1/30/2010 #693
Sgt.Shank

Allen turned back to Ryan. "So, about your qualifications..."

1/30/2010 #694
CellarDoor96

Leta walked up to them. "Mors, are you being rude again?"

"Yes."

"Stop it."

"Fine."

She sighed and glanced at Sam, then looked around. "Hey, where'd your friend go? That Makarus and the other girl..."

1/30/2010 #695
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"No idea." Sam said. "But Kris still has my shorts, and I think I know my own scent better than anyone, so finding them shouldn't be a challenge."

1/30/2010 #696
Sgt.Shank

(Cough cough, what about Ryan?)

1/30/2010 #697
Thunder Lord Aeatos

(( Sorry..... missed the post ^^; ))

"Well...." Ryan said. "I'm not really military trained..... but I can think and react far faster and more efficiently than a normal human- no offense to yourself or your men meant, I'm sure your commanders are quite good at it- and I do have knowledge of some tactical use...."

"Hmm...." Sam mused to herself, just loud enough for the rest to hear. "Do you think Portensus would be pleased or freaked out if he walked up right now?"

1/30/2010 #698
Sgt.Shank

Allen nodded to Ryan. "You do understand, the old Learn from your mistakes philosophy does not apply on the battlefield. There is no room for error, the consequences can be astronomic."

He turned to SAM. "Well, If he's anything like a human, he'll probably be most pleased."

(I'm off, Good night.)

(Headesks)

(I should not have come on after work last night...)

1/30/2010 . Edited 1/31/2010 #699
Thunder Lord Aeatos

He turned to Portensus. "Well, If he's anything like a human, he'll probably be most pleased."

(( I think you mean Sam. ^^ ))

"Perhaps, then, military experience might be a better qualification." Ryan said.

"Well, I dunno...." Sam said. "It'd kinda be awkward, I mean, I wasn't really planning on taking it to too fast...."

1/30/2010 #700
Taihus

The D-ra'k watched and listened.

1/30/2010 #701
Sgt.Shank

Allen scratched his chin. "Well, it depends on what you decide, Ryan. You take the position, or pass it on to the nextin line."

To Sam, "Considering he is a god, I'm farily sure he'll understand one way or another, whatever you choose."

1/31/2010 #702
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"Well, I'm not sure what to do." Ryan replied. "In terms of experience, someone else would fit the bill. However, tactically, I would be the best choice.... or.... perhaps Portensus, when he arrives...."

"Well...." Sam said. "I'm.... I'm a little nervous, to be honest."

1/31/2010 #703
CellarDoor96

"How about this?" Mors said. He activated Falx's blade. "Falx is set to nonlethal shocks. Whoever can defeat me can be the leader."

1/31/2010 #704
Taihus

"Count me out, hand to hand isn't my thing," said Kex.

1/31/2010 #705
Sgt.Shank

Allen looked at Falx. "How about, since I have the most expirience as a leader, I take leader for the next few missions, while Ryan takes second command to learn a thing or two?"

1/31/2010 . Edited 1/31/2010 #706
CellarDoor96

Mors nodded and deactivated Falx. "That is... acceptable." With that he turned and walked off.

Leta turned and went after him, giving the others an apologetic glance.

1/31/2010 #707
Thunder Lord Aeatos

Sam scratched herself absently behind one ear. "I vote we go find Kris and Makarus."

1/31/2010 #708
CellarDoor96

"Tinfi saw them go that way," Tinfi suddenly said, fluttering over to the group. She wobbled in the air to indicate direction, pointing past the group of soldiers. "Tinfi doesn't know where they were going, but she saw them go that way."

1/31/2010 #709
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"Thank you." Sam said. "I can track them down from that bit of information." She looked in the direction Tinfi had indicated, walked a few steps, then bent over to take a sniff at the ground.

1/31/2010 #710
Sgt.Shank

"Take two others with you, we don't want anyone getting lost or injured. In fact, take Calixra and Symchek, they'll be helpful and able to keep up."

1/31/2010 #711
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"Alright." Sam said. "If you insist.... Let's go."

1/31/2010 #712
Sgt.Shank

"They're back at camp."

He turned back to Ryan. "All right, the next thing is, we need provisions. I don't think anyone has eaten since we were at the base, so we need to contact the Luminai."

1/31/2010 #713
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"I think they said they were sending a transport." Ryan noted. "We're supposed to be planted at a base around here somewhere."

1/31/2010 #714
CellarDoor96

Calixra vanished into the ground. "I'm ready, Sam."

1/31/2010 #715
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"Let's go, then." Sam said, walking off in the right direction.

1/31/2010 #716
Sgt.Shank

"Right. Is their anyway we can get the supplies airdropped here, and then get new orders drom Reman?"

Symchek came running up to Sam, then proceeded to follow her.

1/31/2010 . Edited 1/31/2010 #717
Thunder Lord Aeatos

Sam nodded and continued walking.

Ryan shrugged. "I dunno. I guess we just wait until they show up, should be any time now."

1/31/2010 . Edited 1/31/2010 #718
Sgt.Shank

(...What IS the plan?)

1/31/2010 #719
Zeal of 1200BC

A long way away from the group, a figure suddenly appeared, creating a large cracking noise as the air was displaced. The figure, looking like a lion, sat on the ground, survaying the landscape.

"Nice place, this is..." it said suddenly.

I like it, too, said a voice inside the machine's head. The thing stopped moving entirely, then fell to the ground. After getting up, it said,

"I knew you'd be weak after that transport, Zentrin."

Because of this, I'm never taking you any where again. From now on, you're going to have to walk every where. The voice in its head said, having a different tone than before. The thing perked up, putting its nose in the air.

"I smell creatures in the distance, do I." it said, sprinting off in a direction.

Oh, great. There are organics here. the second voice said silently, in a less than happy tone.

1/31/2010 #720
« Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: CellarDoor96 Typing Typhoon, Thunder Lord Aeatos, Sgt.Shank, EssentiallyCrazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member