The Celestial Sandbox
In this RP, you can do anything you want, as long as you follow a few rules. The universe is a blank slate, and you have just been given the tools to make it more. Destroy it, help it, the choice is yours.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Thunder Lord Aeatos

(( I'm still here, by the way, so don't worry about waiting for me to do w/ev. ))

5/4/2010 #151
CellarDoor96

The Scrapper went back into the other room to continue his work.

~.~

(Later...)

With a flash, the Sparker appeared next to SNR. "I heard that you needed something. May I help you?"

5/4/2010 #152
Zeal of 1200BC

"Yes, ma'am. Would you be so kind as to fuse this blaster into my systems?" Zentrin asked, struggling against SNR's program. It showed the Sparker the blaster he'd acquired.

5/4/2010 #153
CellarDoor96

(We'll be done soon, Kotor.)

She examined it for a moment, then said, "Yes. It will only take a moment; the procedure is relatively simple."

A spark of electricity jumped from her to the blaster. It lifted itself out of SNR's hand, then began rearranging its own parts. One of SNR's hands also began to rearrange itself. After a few moments, the blaster jumped to that hand, locking into it and clamping down. Within seconds the connections were inwardly established.

"Done," the Sparker said.

5/4/2010 #154
Thunder Lord Aeatos

(( I can wait that long. XD ))

5/4/2010 #155
Zeal of 1200BC

Zentrin inspected the new addition. "Thank you, Ms. Sparker. How shall I repay you?"

5/4/2010 #156
CellarDoor96

"There's no need to. This is what I do," she said, a slight note of cheerfulness in her voice. "Is that all you need?"

5/4/2010 #157
Thunder Lord Aeatos

(( ... Course, waiting does become a bit of a drag when everyone vanishes.... DXD ))

5/4/2010 . Edited 5/4/2010 #158
CellarDoor96

(...Yeah...)

5/4/2010 #159
Thunder Lord Aeatos

(( Oh well, Tomorrow's.... ALMOST as good.... *bored beyond belief* ))

5/4/2010 #160
CellarDoor96

(Hey, you think this is bad, in another RP everyone spontaneously disappeared three days ago, and I'm still waiting for a reply. It wasn't just one person, it was everyone. I haven't heard a word from anyone there since then, not even a PM or anything to explain why they were going to be gone. And that was the RP I usually go to when this place dies...)

5/4/2010 #161
Thunder Lord Aeatos

(( I've been through a spontaneous three-month stasis, so it's not like one night is gonna kill me. It's just that I am FREAKING BORED RIGHT NOW, because my comp hates me and refuses to run games for an as of yet unknown reason. ))

5/4/2010 #162
CellarDoor96

(The solution is YouTube.)

5/4/2010 #163
Thunder Lord Aeatos

(( I think I might actually get a decent night's sleep that doesn't involve snoring my butt off until 10 AM. G'night! ))

5/4/2010 #164
CellarDoor96

(XD Good night. I shall be here, doing homework...)

5/4/2010 #165
Zeal of 1200BC

(So sorry!)

The virus turned.

"Yes. Thank you for your services." it said, before dematerializing.

5/5/2010 #166
CellarDoor96

(Lol, it's okay.)

The Sparker paused, then disappeared in kind.

(So now, timeskip to... I believe 23 hours later. XD)

"...Are you awake?" the Sparker's voice asked quietly. She hovered just inside the entrance to Rane's room.

5/5/2010 #167
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"Yes...." Came the reply. It was quiet, but audible all the same.

5/5/2010 #168
CellarDoor96

"Your request is completed," she said. "I apologize for the length of time, but we had some higher-priority tasks to attend to. Do you want to see it now, or would you prefer to choose a location for it first?"

(You can choose the place, and you can describe it, too, if you want. I'm too tired to make up a description for a house. XD)

5/5/2010 #169
Thunder Lord Aeatos

(( Basically, it's a small gray block of a house. ))

Rane was quiet for a moment. "Hmm.... I want to pick a location first...."

5/5/2010 #170
CellarDoor96

"You can choose any place you want. I can put it there with no trouble at all," the Sparker said.

5/5/2010 #171
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"Hmm.... Can I create a location, then have it put there?" Rane asked.

5/5/2010 #172
CellarDoor96

"If you want to, you can. But," she paused, "if you can do that, why did you need us to make this for you?"

5/5/2010 #173
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"I'm not good with complex objects...." Rane said. "Something as in-depth as a house, it'd be about the size of a brick. I can, however, make a large rock to put it on...."

5/5/2010 #174
CellarDoor96

The Sparker thought for a moment. "...Why don't you stay here? We will happily provide for your needs."

5/5/2010 #175
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"Well... you already made a house.... can I just make a rock that circles the planet and live there?"

5/5/2010 #176
CellarDoor96

"Gravity would be abnormal if you did that. But we can recycle the house, we don't mind. Or we could put it on the surface, where there is plenty of room." The Sparker flashed briefly in a display of apparent eagerness.

5/5/2010 #177
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"That works." Rane said. "The surface it is."

5/5/2010 #178
CellarDoor96

"Alright. You're sure?" she asked.

5/5/2010 #179
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"Well, I don't have any better ideas." Rane said.

5/5/2010 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: CellarDoor96 Typing Typhoon, Thunder Lord Aeatos, Sgt.Shank, EssentiallyCrazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member