The Celestial Sandbox
In this RP, you can do anything you want, as long as you follow a few rules. The universe is a blank slate, and you have just been given the tools to make it more. Destroy it, help it, the choice is yours.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Thunder Lord Aeatos

Rane nodded. "And it looks nice enough, or at least it does to me." She added.

1/9/2011 #31
CellarDoor96

Ml snorted. "'Looks nice'? When you've seen as much as I have, there isn't much that can impress you anymore."

1/9/2011 #32
Thunder Lord Aeatos

Rane shrugged. "I've seen plenty enough myself, but I still like to take time and enjoy the scenery from time to time..."

1/9/2011 #33
CellarDoor96

"I've seen most of this universe at least twice over," he said, sighing. "I'm almost as old as it, in fact. If I weren't stuck here, I'd leave to find a more interesting universe..."

1/9/2011 #34
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"Why are you stuck here?" Rane asked. "My brother and sister have both been to others before..."

1/9/2011 #35
CellarDoor96

"The empire wants me here, of course," he said, scowling. "This is my assignment, and if I leave I'm considered a deserter. That means I'll be liable for execution if I'm ever found."

1/9/2011 #36
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"Fair enough..." Rane replied. "But... if you're really all that, why serve some empire?"

1/9/2011 #37
CellarDoor96

"Because as much as I am, my superiors are more," Ml said, with more than a trace of venom in his voice. "There's always someone stronger. Always someone better."

1/9/2011 #38
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"True... but how powerful are they, really?" Rane asked.

1/9/2011 #39
CellarDoor96

"My superiors?" he asked, rhetorically. He turned back around, facing her again. "Immensely. Let me put it this way..." He held up one hand, and with a tiny flash of light, a small pebble appeared on his palm. "This is me. Now, this planet we are standing on... That's the Emperor." He dropped the stone onto the ground. "Yet, even I am far more than the newborns of this tiny little universe."

1/9/2011 #40
Thunder Lord Aeatos

Rane nodded. "Well... Not to insult your kind, but I know someone far beyond even that.... She wouldn't tell you herself, and TECHNICALLY she would qualify as weaker in her current state... but if she so chose, she could be... well, to use your comparison, if this planet is like your emperor, then she could easily be the star this planet orbits, or larger."

1/9/2011 #41
CellarDoor96

He glared, suddenly angry. "You're lying," he growled. "You don't know anyone more powerful than the Emperor. Even the Emperor would burst this universe apart at the seams if he entered it. There is no way you could know anyone of that scale."

1/9/2011 #42
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"Oh, really?" Rane asked. "The girl I know... you're right, SHE isn't that powerful." She paused, likely for dramatic effect, and then continued. "But she's just an avatar for something... much bigger."

1/9/2011 #43
CellarDoor96

He snorted and turned away. "I'm sure."

After a few seconds of silence, he then glanced back and asked curiously, "...Incidentally, who are you talking about?"

1/9/2011 #44
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"She currently goes by the name 'Angel.'" Rane replied. "I met her on Earth, actually."

1/9/2011 #45
CellarDoor96

"And how did you happen across her?" he asked skeptically.

1/9/2011 #46
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"Luck." Rane replied. "You sound skeptical. What, can;t possibly believe that there's something out there beyond your silly emperor?"

1/9/2011 #47
CellarDoor96

"Oh, no, I can believe that," he said, shaking his head, "but I just don't believe anything beyond my silly emperor would come here. Why Earth, of all places? It doesn't make sense."

1/9/2011 #48
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"According to Angel, she wanted to experience the things that we 'lower beings' do. Proper emotions and the like." Rane replied.

1/9/2011 #49
CellarDoor96

"Yes, but why Earth?" he repeated, frowning. "There are plenty of other planets with 'lower beings' on them. So why go to Earth?"

1/9/2011 #50
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"I... honestly don't know." Rane admitted.

1/9/2011 #51
CellarDoor96

Ml suddenly laughed. "Of course. That is the only constant: not knowing." He then looked at Rane for a long moment, contemplating. "...I would like to meet this 'Angel'," he said at last. "Maybe gain her help with a few things..."

1/9/2011 #52
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"She won't help you." Rane replied. "She has a strict rule of not helping. Says she has to let things happen on their own."

1/9/2011 #53
CellarDoor96

"We'll see. Earth, you said?" Ml held out one hand, and with a brief flash of light, a small replica of Earth appeared floating above his palm. "Where, exactly?"

1/9/2011 #54
Thunder Lord Aeatos

"Uh... there." Rane replied, poking a spot.

1/9/2011 #55
CellarDoor96

The orb expanded, part of it vanishing as it zoomed in on that spot. "Can you be more specific?"

1/9/2011 #56
Thunder Lord Aeatos

Rane examined it for a minute, then touched it again, right on the center of the city.

1/9/2011 #57
CellarDoor96

"Ah, thank you very much." Ml closed his fist over the slice of globe, crushing it. Then, he abruptly disappeared.

1/11/2011 #58
Thunder Lord Aeatos

Rane blinked. "Uh... where...." She said aloud.

1/12/2011 #59
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: CellarDoor96 Typing Typhoon, Thunder Lord Aeatos, Sgt.Shank, EssentiallyCrazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member