Furry RP
In this forum, you can choose to have your alternate be M or T rated. I am fine either way. Create your furry characters and bring them in as you see fit.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Riku Carnan

This is an M-rated RP, meaning lemons are perfectly acceptable. This is set in a fantasy world with some magic.

7/29/2009 #1
seginogami

k so you start ok.

7/29/2009 #2
Riku Carnan

The land...was never given a true name. People all across it called it many names, though it was most commonly called Terralice. People around the world came and went to this place to trade, do business, tour the land, and other things of importance to them. It was in this land that a great war started...how did it start? Allow me to explain...

------------------------------

Xidon sat out on the porch to his house, whetting his blades. He sighed to himself, as this was boring and tedious work and he wanted to do something fun today. Perhaps even climb the mountain that the village that his house was in was at the base of.

7/29/2009 #3
seginogami

Lina was in town sitting in her office reading over a contract she had just gotten. She was to assassinate the leader of this village, there was a picture of the man he was a short fat little fox."God who the hell could want him dead, but im not going to complain the amount there paying me to kill him is well worth it."

7/29/2009 #4
Riku Carnan

Xidon had recieved a letter to go and meet the leader of the village for something important. He didn't know what it was, but he was certain that it wouldn't be pretty...it had mentioned something about a possible assassination attempt...multiple, even.

7/29/2009 #5
seginogami

After she had gotten her equipment ready she headed out walking the streets twords the village leaders building, the person that wanted her to kill that man had set up an appointment for her to meet him in a bout an hour, she walked along the street listening to the conversations and shook her head at the state this village was in.

7/29/2009 #6
Riku Carnan

Xidon walked the streets, heading straight towards where he was supposed to go. He soon arrived at the building of the village leader and walked inside...

7/29/2009 #7
seginogami

She arrived 10 minutes before her appointment and sat in the lobby waiting for the receptionist to call her in, she silently checked her equipment as she sat.

7/29/2009 #8
Riku Carnan

Xidon had been prepared beforehand, and was now ready for any assassination attempt on the life of the leader.

7/29/2009 #9
seginogami

The girl at the desk pointed at the door to the leaders office, Lina nodded and walked into the room and immanently spotted the Panther next to the man she was to kill and growled under her mask as she walked up to the leader and sat in the chair across from him.

7/29/2009 #10
Riku Carnan

The leader now faced her and asked, "So you wished to see me? For what reason, might I ask?"

The panther was on his guard. Something was odd about this girl...

7/29/2009 #11
seginogami

She simply looked at him for a moment calculating what she could do the large window behind the man would be an excellent way for her to escape, she smirked under her mask and in the blink of an eye jumped across the table and had buried one of her hidden blades into his throat before she jumped off him and crashed out of the window.

7/29/2009 #12
Riku Carnan

The panther was right on top of her, twin blades drawn. "Son of a..." he muttered before swinging at her in the air.

7/29/2009 #13
seginogami

She felt the fabric of her suit get slicked open and panicked she threw a small knife at the panther behind her and jumped off into the crowd to hide from him.

7/29/2009 #14
Riku Carnan

He knocked it aside, barely, and began dashing after her. He was taller than most of the crowd, so him keeping an eye on her was easier for him...

7/29/2009 #15
seginogami

She moved fast and headed down the back ally to her left and started to head up to the roof of a nearby building to try and see if she had lost him.

7/29/2009 #16
Riku Carnan

Up on the roof...there was someone lying in wait for her. He had been following her along the rooftops...

7/29/2009 #17
Riku Carnan

I'll be back later...we're going out somewhere.

7/29/2009 #18
seginogami

k ill see ya man.

She smirked to herself and turned to head back to her home happy with another job done.

7/29/2009 #19
Riku Carnan

The moment she turned, she found herself face to face with a large bear that had a knife to her throat. "So...you're the assassin that's been taking MY kills..."

7/29/2009 #20
seginogami

"Your kills huh, if there yours then why am i getting the contracts."She shot both her hidden blades out and smaked his kinfe from her throust and jumped back from him.

7/29/2009 #21
Riku Carnan

He whipped out a katana and said, "You're getting contracts...so am I, apparently. I got a contract...to eliminate you."

Xidon heard talking above him and began going up onto the roof.

7/29/2009 #22
seginogami

"You'd better find a new mark then fool you wont beat me no matter what you try."She put her arms up and crossed her blades in a fighting stance.

7/29/2009 #23
Riku Carnan

He held the katana and then he saw Xidon appear. "Xidon!" he said, looking over at him in surprise.

7/29/2009 #24
seginogami

She looked over at the man and panicked then took off in the opposite direction jumping across the roof tops to get away from them both.

7/29/2009 #25
Riku Carnan

Chaos erupting...

Xidon and the man chased after her. Xidon, however, knocked the other man off of the one of the roofs with a quick punch before following her. Thanks to his longer and stronger legs, he was catching up to her.

7/29/2009 #26
seginogami

She looked over her back and saw him gaining on her, she took out several small knives and threw them at him."With you just leave me alone alrady."

7/29/2009 #27
Riku Carnan

He knocked them aside and said, "I'm not letting you get away with that damned assassination! You're going to get the death penalty at this rate!"

7/29/2009 #28
seginogami

She growled in frustration."Why the hell do you care if he died anyway the man was corrupt just leave me alone."She took a sharp right turn and jumped off the building nd down into the strees below.

7/29/2009 #29
Riku Carnan

"Maybe so, but you still committed an unjust act!" he said, bounding down into the streets with her and keeping up the pursuit.

So...how to get these two paired up is going to be a good question at this given point. Hmm...that is, if you even want to pair her with him.

7/29/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Riku Carnan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member