Furry RP
In this forum, you can choose to have your alternate be M or T rated. I am fine either way. Create your furry characters and bring them in as you see fit.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
seginogami

She looked up from nuzzleing him and smiled."het were here see."

7/29/2009 #121
Riku Carnan

This city was a large city where all of the buildings were made of stone. He walked in through the gates and said, "Alright...you take it from here."

7/29/2009 #122
seginogami

She smiled at him and took his hand as she walked down the road to a plain white building with a simpel red arrow head over the door."This is were my freinds are lets go there waiting for us inside."

7/29/2009 #123
Riku Carnan

Xidon smiled and said, "Cool. I can't wait to join up in your little group. Well...if you'd let me, that is."

7/29/2009 #124
seginogami

"Of coruse if your going to be with me that makes you a member already we just need to make it offical and get your equipment."She pushed the door open and lead him down the hall that lead to a large room with several poeple dressed like her, she looked around the room and spotted her freinds off in the corner."Come on there over there."There were two other Lynx there waveing to her.

7/29/2009 #125
Riku Carnan

Xidon nodded and then followed her over, wondering what all he was going to have to do.

7/29/2009 #126
seginogami

She sat down at the small tabel in the corner and hugged her freinds."Its nice to see you two again."Both the girls smiled at her then looked at Xidon."So whos the guy iv never seen him before."

Lina smiled big and put her arms around his waist."Hes my man now we meet on a mission that went south fast."

7/29/2009 #127
Riku Carnan

"Yeah...we both had different missions. I was supposed to defend the village leader of the village Iraxis. I failed and I chased her only to find that we were both set up. The idea was to have me capture her and then they would capture me for "letting" the village leader get killed. And that's when we decided to get the hell out of there," he said, hoping that his summary was good enough...

7/29/2009 #128
seginogami

Both her freinds nodded to him."Well thats the kind of things that happen when your an assassin were all used to these kinds of things."

She nuzzled him closly."Yeah but who cares now were here and together, that reminds me we need a place to stay while were here."

One of her freinds pulled out a set of keys and gave them to Xidon and smiled."Theres always room for family and youll find his new tools and clothes on the bed."

7/29/2009 #129
Riku Carnan

"So I have to have a new set of clothing? Um...alright..." he said, not exactly wanting to have new clothes. But he guessed that he had no choice.

I'll be back after dinner and dishes.

7/29/2009 #130
seginogami

kk

Her freind smiled at him."You only have to waer the new clothes for tonight so we can preform the ritual for you to join us."

Lina hugged her freinds and stood up."Lets go Xidon i need to rest fro tonight."

7/29/2009 #131
Riku Carnan

He sighed and said, "What is the ritual?"

7/29/2009 #132
seginogami

Her freinds shrugged it off."Just a kind of welcoming party for new members it'll be fun trust us."

Lina nodded and nuzzled him again."Just relax ok your just going to love it i know you will."

7/29/2009 #133
Riku Carnan

Xidon wasn't so sure. He was actually rather worried. He said, "Alright..if you say so..." he walked to his room and opened the door and walked inside.

7/29/2009 #134
seginogami

Lina walked up to her room and pulled out a very thin reviling formal gown and slipped it on and headed out to his room where she slipped a small note under the door giving him drections to the ritual room then took off at a fast run to meet up with the others.

7/29/2009 #135
Riku Carnan

Xidon sighed, worried about what was going to happen. He had NEVER had to go into a ritual before, and when he heard the word ritual, he thought of sacrifices and magic...things that scared him to death. He stared at his ritual clothing, and then finally and hesitantly put it on. He took the note, read it, and then walked towards there.

7/29/2009 #136
seginogami

Lina was with all the other girls in a small group inside a ring in the middle of the room with soft glowing torches along the edges of the room.

7/29/2009 #137
Riku Carnan

He stopped at the entrance to the room and stared. His thoughts immediately began thinking of magic, something he was terrified of. More so than death. He hated magic. HATED it. He began backing away....

7/29/2009 #138
seginogami

Lina saw the look of fright in his eyes and ran over to him."Whats wrong Xidon you look scared."She put a hand on his should her worry evident in her eyes.

7/29/2009 #139
Riku Carnan

He grabbed her and asked, "This doesn't involve magic, does it?" his voice sounded scared, VERY scared.

7/29/2009 #140
seginogami

She put her arms around him."Oh no we told you this was a party theres no magic in this just relax ok take deep breaths ok."

7/29/2009 #141
Riku Carnan

"There is no magic? Do you swear upon your heart that this ritual has no magic?" he said, looking deep into her eyes.

7/29/2009 #142
seginogami

She smiled at him and kissed him."I swear there is no magic theres just going to be a dance and food then the leader of the clan will make a speach and then you'll be in the clan as my husband."

7/29/2009 #143
Riku Carnan

This made him pause. "Your...husband..." he said, only there wasn't fear in his voice. There was something of joy instead. He then said, "F-For real?"

7/29/2009 #144
seginogami

She smiled again."Yep this is kind of a wedding slash welcoming party so just relax and enjoy it ok."

7/29/2009 #145
Riku Carnan

He smiled and said, "Alright...I'm sorry, I'm just terrified...TERRIFIED of magic and sacrifices...anything that has to do with ritual scares me usually..." he now began walking in.

7/29/2009 #146
seginogami

She nodded."Sorry about the name we just kept it like that from when the clan first started, now you sit down in the middel of the ring and just relax ok."She moved back to her spot in the group of girls.

ill be right back i got dishes to do.

7/29/2009 #147
Riku Carnan

He sighed and sat down. The way he sat was rather interesting. He sat down, legs crossed, back perfectly straight. He was massive seeming still.

7/29/2009 #148
seginogami

After a bit the girls came over to him and gave him food and drinks and went back to there spots waiting edgerly for the next part of the party.

7/29/2009 #149
Riku Carnan

He stared at it, wondering if he should eat now or wait. He decided to wait just to play it safe...

7/29/2009 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Riku Carnan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member