Furry RP
In this forum, you can choose to have your alternate be M or T rated. I am fine either way. Create your furry characters and bring them in as you see fit.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
seginogami

I smile and blush again but nod to you."yes thats very true we do have each other."I keep my smile and look back up at the roof and with out thinking i ask myself out loud."I wonder how Richard would feel like in me."

9/12/2009 #31
Riku Carnan

I blush deeply at this remark and hide my face in sheets, but I do it subtly enough that you may not notice. I can't stop myself from wondering what you would feel like around me...

9/12/2009 #32
seginogami

I get into a thinking pose and go over everything i can think of for us to do here, coming up with the only thing being sex i sigh and look over at you."Richard.. i have a question for you, do you find me attractive enough to have sex with."

9/12/2009 #33
Riku Carnan

I look over at you with something of hope this time and reply, "Yes, I do...but I would only do it if you wanted me to."

9/12/2009 #34
seginogami

I nod mostly to myself then look back up to you."Well then you want to cuddle for a bit then have some sex id like to finally loose my virginity and you seem to be the best person for the job."

9/12/2009 #35
Riku Carnan

I blush brightly and then say, "Well...come here, then..." I open up my arms invitingly to you.

9/12/2009 #36
seginogami

I blush again deeper this time but move over to you and snuggle myself into you with my head under your chine and on your chest, my arms are around you and i start to stroke your back softly and purr from how nice you feel.

9/12/2009 #37
Riku Carnan

I hug you back, rubbing your back with love and care. "Melisa...I...wow, I..." I whisper, trying to get the word "love" out because I know suddenly that I do love you with all of my heart. I love how wonderful your naked body feels against yours.

9/12/2009 #38
seginogami

I pick up on what your trying to say and smile brightly into your chest and snuggled my face into you more before i look up at you."I love you to Richard."Right after that i bolt up to you and seal our lips with a deep loving kiss with my hands cupping your face.

9/12/2009 #39
Riku Carnan

I gasp when our lips become sealed together and then hug you tighter to myself, kissing you back and feeling a surge of emotions running through my body

9/12/2009 #40
seginogami

I push us back onto the bed so that im on top of you kissing you while stroked your chest and slowly moved down your body to your groin where i start to run my now furry and silky paws over our cock to wake you up.

9/12/2009 #41
Riku Carnan

You can feel that it was already partially erect, and now it rapidly goes up to a massive three feet long as I kiss you and rub your breasts to arouse you, moaning

9/12/2009 #42
seginogami

I moan from that and the fact that your cock is rubbing up against my pussy both feel amazing to feel for the first time and right then i decide to not have it be the last."Oh Richard you feel so good, god i want you so bad right now."

9/12/2009 #43
Riku Carnan

"I want you too..." I moan loudly before rolling you over onto the bed and beginning to prod your folds with my huge and throbbing cock.

9/12/2009 #44
Riku Carnan

You there?

9/12/2009 #45
seginogami

sorry my mom kicked me off the computer for a bit but im back now.

I moan and whine when you prod me and get a firm hold on your shoulders to brace myself for the pain i would feel."Alright come on Richard mark me as yours."

9/12/2009 #46
Riku Carnan

Oh...okay, I was freaking out thinking that something horrible had happened to you or something...

I take a deep breath and then plunge myself into you and past your hymen without hurting you at all because of the spell of no pain and no death that are involved...I then remember those as well as the infinite energy and the rest of the spells and smile.

9/12/2009 #47
seginogami

My eyes were closed and i was ready for the pain but after it never came and all i could feel was the wonderful full feeling i got from you and moaned loudly and smiled at you."Right i had forgotten about the no pain thing here, im surprised it worked for us."

Well thank you for the concern but im fine i just wish my parents didnt kick me off all the dame time.

9/12/2009 . Edited 9/12/2009 #48
Riku Carnan

I smile and then begin thrusting in you as I say, "You know what? We can never worry about ever going back now that we have this...because now we can live together forever."

9/12/2009 #49
seginogami

I moan and smile at you before bringing you down to me where i lick you and nuzzle you."I never want to loose you Richard i want to stay here with you forever."I pull you back into a kiss and push my tongue into your mouth and started to lap at your tongue.

9/12/2009 #50
Riku Carnan

Didn't you say you were 18?

I begin picking my pace easily, getting much faster over the course of a few seconds as I kiss you back with nothing but love in my heart....well, that's not fully true. Mostly love along with enough lust to make me want to never stop having sex with you

9/12/2009 #51
seginogami

yeah why?

I have to break the kiss a few times to get my breath back after i scream into the kiss for so long, my legs are numb from the pleasure and just hang there off the bed while my arms keep you close to me.

9/12/2009 #52
Riku Carnan

You know, here in the U.S, it's usually 18 that you're considered an adult...

I notice now that we're still on the edge of the bed, we aren't anywhere close to the middle. I smirk and then have a plan for what to do for us after we finish up as I begin speed fucking you.

9/12/2009 #53
seginogami

yes i know im in the U.S. to does this mean anything to you if its getting awkward i could leave.

I start to scream louder now as you speed up again in me and grip you closer to me as my climax gets closer.

9/12/2009 #54
Riku Carnan

No, no, I'm just pointing that out...and wondering why you're still being treated the way you are if you're an adult and capable of making your own decisions...

"Oh god, Melisa, I'm already going to cum!" I cry as speed up even more, my cock swelling in you from the amount of seed that I'm about to unleash.

9/12/2009 #55
seginogami

well for that my parents are just ass holes they have never been the best of parents to me im pretty used to it by now but they still piss me off every now and then.

"AHHHH, RICHARD."I scream and climax on you with enough juices to coat your legs and the bed under us before i fall back on the bed.

9/12/2009 #56
Riku Carnan

What gets to me is that he still tells you what to do and what not to do. He hasn't taken that part away...I just feel for you because you should be able to just have Skype or something and just be able to talk to me without fear of your dad or whatever beating you up because you did something he didn't agree with.

btw, Omega's back on and wants you to post with him on his slightly damned forum

I climax with you, crying your name as loud as I can and filling you up to the point where you swell slightly with the cum that I pump into you. I then lift you up in my arms and begin carrying us further into the room.

9/12/2009 #57
seginogami

ah dont worry about me i wont be here for much longer this is the last year ill be stuck in this house and as soon as i can move out i will and get my own computer and the first thing ill do is put Skype on it.

and how can i if that site is fucked up.

I hold my stomach as it swells and makes me moan softly, when you pick me up i slump against you in your arms and rest on you for a bit.

9/12/2009 #58
Riku Carnan

It's back up, I think...

And good for you! I certainly hope that's the case...I would like to actually chat with you and be able to DO stuff with you other than on this. ^_^

"I love you, Melisa," I whisper, licking your ear softly as I walk into the middle of the massive room. As soon as we arrive, I find that there's a way to get under the sheets but then there is also the AR pods..."Melisa, do you want to do the AR pods or go under the bed and have sex there?"

9/12/2009 #59
seginogami

its not fixed i tried it already it still wont ready any new pages.

I smile at you and lick you back."I love you to Richard, and lets give the AR pods a try i want to see what we can do in there."

9/12/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Riku Carnan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member