Furry RP
In this forum, you can choose to have your alternate be M or T rated. I am fine either way. Create your furry characters and bring them in as you see fit.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Riku Carnan

...damn it....

I lick you again and we are soon at the AR pods. I set you into one and then go to the games. "We can do an N-group of all sorts of games...Final fantasy games, Zelda games..."

9/12/2009 #61
seginogami

he does know about the problem right.

I think about it for a bit then say lets try Zelda i want to see how good that seems."

9/12/2009 #62
Riku Carnan

Yes, he does.

"Which one? Ocarina of Time or..." I say before looking at the rules. "The rules of it are...we're always going to be naked and...well...none of the monsters are bad, necessarily...just perverted...in other words, we're going to be having sex with everything there."

9/12/2009 #63
seginogami

I smile at that."So really if anything in there tries to fuck me i can just count on you to kill it and save me then, hm well in that case lets do twilight princess that one was the best ever."

9/12/2009 #64
Riku Carnan

"Well...there are no weapons in either, in fact, the whole point of the games are to have sex with everything and everyone there..." I slowly say, rather uneasy about this.

9/12/2009 #65
seginogami

"So its a quest to fuck every last thing in Hyrule then right."I ask making sure im getting this right.

9/12/2009 #66
Riku Carnan

"I told you that this was all going to be about sex..." I say before selecting Twilight Princess and saying, "Yeah, that's the basic idea."

9/12/2009 #67
seginogami

I sigh and shrug."Oh well might as well get used to it knowing how this game usually plays out ill wind up between your cock and bout two others having my brains fucked out all the time, at least this way its just a game right."

9/12/2009 #68
Riku Carnan

I nod and turn it on before getting into the pod and the pods closed. We soon appeared in Ordon Village and I look around. We're in the tree house. "Okay...the point is to have endless sex..." I say, thinking about what all we're going to end up having sex with...

There's going to be a lot of stuff that we can do here...because of the various monsters and the people that are there. Um, I seriously hope you don't mind us doing some of it...

9/12/2009 #69
seginogami

nah its fine as long as its just on here like i said in the final fantasy one im not going to ut myself through alot of these.

I look out the window and think for a bit."Ok first limits for me i am not having sex with little kids or that fat fuck of a mayor, the only two here i would even consider doing that with would be Link and his big friend at that farm."

9/12/2009 #70
Riku Carnan

"So...do you want us to split up and see who we can have sex with here?" I ask before climbing out the window slowly.

I can see that stuff, but be warned, the monsters and such...

9/12/2009 #71
seginogami

I nod to you."Might as well im sure your going to be very busy here with all the girls especially Lila."I climb out with you and hope to the ground and stop for a minute."What since were still furries in here does that mean that there all going to be furries to."

9/12/2009 #72
Riku Carnan

"Yes, they are..." I reply before wandering off to go find Ilia. I leave you on your own to go find whoever you want to have sex with.

Let's focus on you first and then me...that is, if I even decide to stay...I'm about to just quit RPing with anyone. I just put Omega on a super guilt trip on accident because he can't RP...

9/12/2009 #73
seginogami

how did that put him in a guilt trip, that dosent make any since.

I wander off into the village looking around nodding at everything."Yep definitely like how the game made it look oh man this is so cool."

9/12/2009 #74
Riku Carnan

I called him stubborn because I corrected him because he thought you were ignoring him. So now I feel bad...he got me back now...he was mad because now he can't RP...while me and you are having fun...

A tall golden fox, probably Link, was walking around when he saw Melisa. Part of the games programming was that, since Melisa and Richard were sex gods, anyone and everyone was to have sex with them. Link gawked and then began walking towards her, his huge cock growing erected.

9/12/2009 #75
seginogami

i still dont see why you should be upset its his own fault for being so stubborn and not coming over to this place with us, dont leave me here Richard.

She looked over at him and saw his cock growing, at first she was about to run from him thinking he was about to jump her but remembered this was a game."Oh this is going to be fun."I get on all fours and let my scent drift to him before dashing off twords the lake in the village.

9/12/2009 #76
Riku Carnan

...I won't...it's just, well, he doesn't want to have to deal with two day waiting period to post...

He gets on all fours and starts following you as fast as he can, wanting to have sex with you.

9/12/2009 #77
seginogami

yes well he can either do that or not have a chance to post at all we dont know how long that site is going to be fucked up and if he switches over to this one then he at least has the option to play with us.

I jump around the edge of the house with the water wheel and climb up it to the roof waiting for him to get here.

9/12/2009 #78
Riku Carnan

He's not there when you look at first, but then he's on the house on the other end from you.

9/12/2009 #79
seginogami

I look back and smirk at him."Well it would seem this village does have men worthy of me after all."I move over to him swaying my hips back and forth until im next to him and run my whole body up under his chin smirking at him before i flick my tail off his nose.

9/12/2009 #80
Riku Carnan

He stares at your perfect body, eyeing your pussy in particular before asking, "My goddess...may I taste your...pussy..."

9/12/2009 #81
seginogami

I smile at that and nod to him."Yes you may but you wont get anymore than that unless you can satisfy me fully is that understood."

9/12/2009 #82
Riku Carnan

"I will do my best..." he told her before beginning to clean her pussy with his tongue lustfully

9/12/2009 #83
seginogami

I moan and lay my front down and left my pussy up to him enjoying it greatly, even if he was feeling good for me i did miss you.

9/12/2009 #84
Riku Carnan

You soon feel his muzzle plunge into your pussy as he begins lapping at your insides, humming into your pussy to make it better for you

9/12/2009 #85
seginogami

"Gah, Hahh, oh you really like my taste dont you Link , Ha hahh."I cant talk after that and only moan in pleasure from how good this feels for me.

9/12/2009 #86
Riku Carnan

You know...what if I made something similar to this, but with you playing as whoever you want (yourself, Velina, Cristal, whoever...), and your character was the sex goddess who had sex with everyone and everything?

Link continues to eat your pussy out, attempting to find your g-spot as he does so.

9/12/2009 #87
seginogami

well if you do make that could i use myself and Velina plus Cristal you know make us like sisters or something.

I continue to moan for a bit then he hit my g-spot which caused me to howl in pleasure which echoed over the whole village and made me whimper and scream in pleasure.

9/12/2009 #88
Riku Carnan

I'll probably do that...would be interesting, don't you think?

He began fiercely licking just that spot, wanting to pleasure her as much as he could so that he coudl have true sex with her

9/12/2009 #89
seginogami

yeah and if you make it a Zelda game then all three of us could be the real goddess's come back to make more heros or something.

I scream louder the longer he does this and finally climax on his face with a yelp of pleasure before i fall off his snout and lay flat on the roof of the house, i got my breath back and shook off my tiredness then turned to him."Yes well that was passable but you will have to do much better on the real thing if you want to keep your goddess happy."

9/12/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Riku Carnan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member