Furry RP
In this forum, you can choose to have your alternate be M or T rated. I am fine either way. Create your furry characters and bring them in as you see fit.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5
Riku Carnan

bbl

9/12/2009 #121
seginogami

I moan loudly and arch my breasts into him wanting more of this wonderful feeling from him.

9/12/2009 #122
Riku Carnan

He continued roughly licking her breasts and nipples, planning to make sure they were spotlessly clean.

9/12/2009 #123
seginogami

I moaned happily the whole time stroking his head to let him know i was happy with this.

9/12/2009 #124
Riku Carnan

He soon moved down to your tail hole and began cleaning your butt area before stopping at the tail hole, which was made delightfully clean by the world that you are in.

9/12/2009 #125
seginogami

I was still abit nervus to have him that close to that part of me but let him go ahead.

Can we make another forum but keep it t-rated so my parents dont give me grief for these kinds of forums.

9/12/2009 #126
Riku Carnan

He began licking her tail hole, planning to move up to her pussy.

You're eighteen...you're old enough to be doing this without having to be griefed by them! -_-' Whatever...I'll make it...

9/12/2009 #127
seginogami

I moaned and stroked his back with my tail, i eventually lay flat on the ground and that gave him a better angle to get at my pussy next.

9/13/2009 #128
seginogami

I moaned and stroked his back with my tail, i eventually lay flat on the ground and that gave him a better angle to get at my pussy next.

9/13/2009 #129
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5
Forum Moderators: Riku Carnan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member