Mang RP
This is just a random RP I came up with. School life but in Manga form. Create your own character and live their school and deal with typical problems like friends boyfriend/girlfriends and horrible teachers giving you too much homework...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Tsukimomo

Mariko looked up at the large building in front of her. Today was her first day back after summer vacation. On one hand she was glad that she would be able to learn again. But on the other hand...

"Teacher's pet!" a random kid cried, bumping into Mariko as they ran passed. Mumbling to herself, Mariko picked up her books and headed to her home room.

7/28/2009 #1
Vermillion Serpent

Takuya climbed out of his father's car and closed the door. His cousin waved out of the window happily, he waved back and smiled before turning to face the school and heading towards it.

12/2/2009 #2
The Star Catcher

Himeko sighed as she entered the school. This was not a way she wanted to spend her life, sitting behind a desk to learn things that would 'help' her later in life when she grows up to sit behind a desk again. She swung her book bag over her shoulder (why did it have to be so bulky?), nearly hitting a blond boy in the chest.

"My bad," was her cursory apology.

12/2/2009 #3
Vermillion Serpent

Takuya stepped back, away from the bag, "Don't worry about it." He assured, beginning to walk again. He scratched the back of his head and looked for the correct room to start the day. Now he wished he'd asked for directions.

12/2/2009 #4
The Star Catcher

Himeko studied the confusing map she had stolen from the main office. It didn't seem practical that the school had to be so big. She wondered if that boy she nearly knocked over would know where to go. Nah. Probably not. Not that Himeko would want to ask anyways. She backed away from the large crowd of students piling in to the school and concentrated on the map more.

"Where in the world is room 145?" she exclaimed exasperatedly.

12/4/2009 #5
Vermillion Serpent

Takuya stared at the corridor, he really was lost. He turned to find someone who could possibly help. He saw the black haired girl who had almost hit him with her bag. She was staring at a map, but looked just as confused as he was; maybe not. There was a group of people in the corner laughing about something or other, then there was the stream of students walking in, ah! Who to ask? A girl with bleach blonde hair walked up the corridor and looked like she may know where she was going.

"Excuse me, do you know where room 145 is?" He asked hopefully.

12/5/2009 #6
NoirFloo

'What a bunch of idiots.' Rui thought as she watched the school fill with students. She just arrived at the school and already she found it incredibly annoying. She was going to hate this. Arranging her tie a bit she walked inside. She let her eyes wander around the hall before setting on a very interesting thing. Actually a person. With bolnde hair. I Japan (the action is set in Japan right?). How curious. She has never seen such a fenomen before.

Letting her instincts control her she walked over to the blonde haired girl. She was with a boy. A blonde haired boy. 'Heh, I met two in a day.'

When she got in the back of the girl she raised her hand a grabbed a lock of the girls hair. Lightly tugging the lock of hair she asked with slight curiosity in her emotionless voice.

"Oy, are you a real blonde or did you dye it?"

6/12/2010 . Edited 6/12/2010 #7
Vermillion Serpent

((I'm assuming it is set in Japan.))

Takuya turned sharply to the new voice, and frowned lightly, "That's not very polite, you know." He told the girl.

6/14/2010 #8
NoirFloo

Rui turned to the blonde boy as she lazily gazed at him. Tilling her head to the side she asked in the same voice.

"Did you dye your hair too? Or it is natural?" Letting go of the girls lock of hair she stood in front of him with all her... shortness.

"You seem pretty temperamental..."She noted observing him more. 'That reminds me... of a lover attitudine...'

"Ah, you must be lovers then..."

6/15/2010 #9
Tsukimomo

(Ah my gosh! I'm SO sorry DX Had soooo much to do and then my interne keeps crashing down. I'm sorry I have posted for so long)

Mariko had gasped lightly when her hair had been tugged and look to see a that it was a girl who had grabbed it. At first she wasn't sure what to say until the dark brown haired girl mentioned the word 'lovers'. That, her face jaw literally dropped at. "WHAT!? I've never before seen this boy before! And my hair is not dyed it is natural!" she cried, flailing her arms in all different directions.

6/15/2010 #10
NoirFloo

(He He, it's okay!)

Rui blinked several times as a surprised expression crossed her face. '...Was it something I said?' She thought as she stepped a bit back quite scared of the girl. She recalled her "conversation" with her and finally found what made her react her like this.

"Ah, sorry but I've never seen natural blondes in Japan before..." Ri apologized her emotionless face back on. 'I must have insulted her with this comment. I must be more carefull in the future...'

6/15/2010 #11
Vermillion Serpent

((Don't worry^^))

"My blonde hair is from my Scandinavian relatives." Takuya told the girl bluntly, not sure whether or not he liked her. He narrowed his eyes briefly, taking in her appearance then asked, "Aren't you a little young to be in school?"

6/15/2010 #12
NoirFloo

"Scandinavian...?" Rui blinked at him. 'How interesting...' She noted quite interested in the two blondes.

"Aren't you a little young to be in school?" Rui's left eye twiched. True she was petite and looked a bit young for her age but to ask such a thing made her emotionless stare transform in a glare.

"What do you mean by that... idiot..." After all it seemed her interest died quickly.

6/16/2010 #13
Vermillion Serpent

"Sorry, you just look about as young as my cousin and she's in elementary school." Takuya crossed his arms as he spoke and leaned on his right leg. He glared back at Rui, emotionless aside from a hint of annoyance.

6/16/2010 #14
NoirFloo

"I see... still... comparing me to someone I don't even know annoyes me..." And with that said Rui took her 1 metter and half bambo stick and poited it near the boy's face. 'How annoying... ' she thought still glaring.

"What's your name, idiot?" Screw being calm, she was ready for a good fight here!

6/16/2010 #15
Vermillion Serpent

Takuya knocked the bamboo stick away from his face, frowning lightly, "Coludo, Takuya. I'm not looking for a fight, sorry I offended you." He wasn't too keen on the idea of giving his name to the girl, but if it stopped her calling him an idiot, so be it.

6/17/2010 #16
NoirFloo

"Coludo, Takuya..." Rui mused to herself as she retracted her bamboo stick the moment he pushed it away. Rui frowned again as she contemplated to forgive him or not.

"Fine, I'll forgive you this time but the next time you p*** me off I won't be so nice to you... so don't get in my way." She replied turning back to the girl.

"Hope to see you soon. You're very interesting... Goodbye." And with that said she turned away leaving the two alone. 'However... I still need to find my class...' Rui sighed as she thought about that.

6/17/2010 #17
Vermillion Serpent

"Bye.." Takuya gave a half hearted wave and smile. He moved his hand fluidly to scratch at the back of his head, before turning back to the blonde girl, "Um, sorry but do you know where room 145 is?" He repeated.

6/18/2010 #18
Forum Moderators: Tsukimomo
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member