Full Of Drama and Romance RolePlay!
Make a character and join today! Go to university. Find the love of your life. Create all sorts of drama...Everything!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
utterly.uneventful

Post a brief paragraph about your character here and you just might get paired up with somebody!

8/2/2009 #1
utterly.uneventful

Hmm...Okay, let's see, I only do have one charrie.. ^^

His name is Jace. He's a rather decent looking fellow with brown hair and glasses. He's sort of anti-social. Sarcastic. The thing that deems to him to be the hardest thing to figure out is people - particularly girls. He loves his technology. He doesn't smile often and he makes that fact rather obvious. There is only two things that makes him smile, technology and his baby sister. He always takes things literally and doesn't understand jokes. But once you get to know him, he's a nice person to hang around with. That's, of course, if you can get by his coldness.

Good luck! :D

11/19/2009 #2
xAmericanIdi0tx

Dru began typing -

Okay where do I start? My name is Dru, I have red hair and grey-green eyes. My mother always told me they were my best feature. I'm new to town, and don't really know anyone, so this would be a good time to come and find me. I'm currently staing in room 102 at the town hotel. I'm also a bit of a daredevil, and can't say no to a challenge. I'm really serious about compition, and I love to win. So you better be prepared to loose. Give me a call, 278*338*9427

Yours Truely,

Dru Stevens

Dru logs off

11/19/2009 #3
Smlie09

After browsing through a few sites, Blaire decided to give his dating site a whirl. Perhaps he could find himself a girlfriend, maybe a best friend? A best friend was more ideal, he decided. He signed up and typed in the following words:

Hello there, fellow reader! I suppose that since you've clicked on my page, you are female, if you're male, than I will apologize right now. I'm not interested in any gay relationships. So, anyhoo, my name is Blaire. Blaire Rautenberg if you didn't happen to read my name up there, somewhere. I'm a regular guy, nothing awfully striking. I have short blond-brown hair and my eyes are blue. Fine. Smoky blue if you want a detailed description. Actually, you know what? Here's a picture of me my best pal took. Don't ask, okay? I actually was not very willing but hey - it was $20! Here's the link http://data36.sevenload.com/slcom/uc/up/nlmpme/tivtkcelqph.jpg~/Blonde-guy.jpg. Yes, it is called 'Blonde guy'. Oh shush! I am adopted and was raised by Asian parents. I love them very much, thank you, even though they did getintothehabitofwhackingmewhenIwasbeingtheslightestbitbad. AHEM! Anyway, I've made myself a promise to be as honest as I can be and will NOT lie. Too bad. No lying. Nu-uh. I won't give out my address just yet, I mean - who's to say I won't get stalked? But my cellphone number is 278-981-0912. Give me a ring and we'll chat or something! Don't try to fake me, I'm highly educated in the art of Aikido. I will beat you up to bloody pulp!

Cheers,

Blaire Rautenberg

He read it over a few times before hitting submit.

3/16/2010 #4
Inkpress00

Lily thought for a minute, then shrugged, and typed an entry.

Not looking for a boyfriend, more just a friend... someone to have an intelligent conversation with. I'm 23 and not exactly rich, have brown hair and green eyes, and a small tattoo. Sorry if I'm not quite a princess, but I'm more than content. I've been told that I'm funny and somewhat easy-going, but personally, I think I'm a bit sarcastic and dry. I like music and romance novels, and I usually indulge in both at the same time. Feel free to drop me a line anytime, even if it's late -- I tend to stay up reading. My phone is 555-0385, cell is 348-9832. Call me only after we've talked or emailed, though, as I don't want to be hit on by complete strangers.

She checked for any spelling errors, found none, and clicked the submit button.

3/28/2010 #5
Smlie09

Blaire logged onto his account and browsed through his profile, so far none. Bored, he clicked on the 'Newcomers' section and filtered out the people that lived in the same city as him. He came across some girl named 'Lily' and clicked on her profile. "Not looking for a boyfriend, more just a friend.." That was great! He was also looking for the same thing. After reading a bit more, he decided to take the chance and drop her a PM.

Hey! I read your...profile-thingy and you said that you're not really looking for a boyfriend but just a regular friend. That sounds great, since I'm also in that situation (except vice versa). My name's Blaire, by the way. I'm 25. Since it sounds like you're not very comfortable with meeting some stranger over the net, and to tell you the truth, neither am I, are you OK with just exchanging emails?

Blaire read it over, feeling nervous. It was his first time making a friend over the net and it was really...creepy at most. He took a breath and hit 'Send'.

3/28/2010 #6
Inkpress00

Lily checked her account and noticed she had a new message. Huh. That was fast, she thought, opening it. She read it and raised her eyebrows. "Interesting," she said, shrugging, and she clicked reply.

That sounds fine with me. You hit the nail on the head there, it seems slightly weird to meet friends over the internet, but I suppose it has its benefits. I don't think the age difference is too bad, though in a friendship, I don't think age matters that much. I read your profile as well... I definitely find the honesty a good quality.

The ice needs to be broken, I think... what type of music do you generally like?

Lily nodded and hit send.

3/28/2010 #7
Smlie09

After reading over the reply, Blaire tapped his chin in thought.

Music? Hm, I don't know. I don't really have a 'type' of music I like. If it sounds good, I'll like it. But, I don't like death metal, I can tell you that. Sometimes rap ticks me off too. Haha. Since 20 Q is the ideal ice-breaker, I'm going to ask a question too. What are your hobbies?

'Send'.

3/28/2010 #8
Inkpress00

I have to agree with you there. Rap is annoying. I feel as though it's an insult to artists everywhere. My hobbies... huh. I like reading and music, obviously, and I like sports, to an extent. I'm not a hardcore fanatic, but I do enjoy baseball and sometimes basketball. How about you? What do you do for fun?

3/28/2010 . Edited 3/28/2010 #9
Smlie09

I like to write. There's not really any sports I do, I prefer to stay outside. You know, doing stuff like camping, rock-climbing, white water rafting...Horse back riding it fun too. :D Oh, wild food tastes best. What do you like to eat most?

3/28/2010 #10
Inkpress00

(Sorry for disappearing!)

My favorite food? That's a tough one... I like lamb samosas -- Indian cuisine. I also like Italian and Chinese takeout. What kinds of material do you read?

3/28/2010 #11
Smlie09

[It's fine. :D]

Material? Um, well, I read from this portal book thing. Electronic books. I still love reading fiction. Oh! Have you read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series? It's a really easy read, but I really like it. :D

3/28/2010 #12
Jade Lin Zheng

Reilly tapped at her keyboard, not really pressing the keys. Finally knowing what she wanted to type in she wrote:

The name's Reilly, and yes I'm a girl. I'm 24, and I'm good with computers. I like to read, and my brother tends to say I can be a bit... standoffish to people. If you can handle me then I'd like a bit more than friendship. If you've got sarcasm, then I'll probably like you. I've got a twin brother so if that bugs you, you better leave this profile right now. If you want to know more, then you should drop a line sometime, cause if I give out everything here, there will be nothing left for you to find out.

Signing off, Reilly Haraldr.

6/5/2010 #13
Forum Moderators: utterly.uneventful Smlie09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member