Full Of Drama and Romance RolePlay!
Make a character and join today! Go to university. Find the love of your life. Create all sorts of drama...Everything!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
utterly.uneventful

A small cafe in one corner, a lounge in another. Come here to hang out and check into your apartment.

8/2/2009 #1
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Dru Stevens Entering]]

Dru looked around, readjusting the duffel bag on her shoulder, for the check-in desk. ''Excuss me?'' She rang the little bell, leaning over the counter. ''Hello? Is there anyone who could help me?''

11/18/2009 #2
utterly.uneventful

A lady walked out of the staff room, she looked up at Dru and scurried towards the counter. Putting a smile, she set down the small stack of papers on the table. "Yes? How may I help you?"

11/18/2009 #3
xAmericanIdi0tx

Dru smiled at the woman, relieved that someone was actually here. ''Yeah, hi.'' She readjusted the strap again. ''I'd like a room, if you have one available.'' Dru reached in her back pocket for her wallet.

11/18/2009 #4
utterly.uneventful

The woman turned to computer, "Could I have your name please?"

11/18/2009 #5
xAmericanIdi0tx

''Oh right.'' Dru fumbled with her wallet, taking out a credit card and placing it on the counter. ''It's Dru Stevens.'' She pushed the wallet back in her pocket, pulling on the duffel bag strap again.

11/18/2009 . Edited 11/18/2009 #6
utterly.uneventful

The woman nodded, she took the credit card and scanned it into the computer. She slid the card across the counter and back towards the girl. She typed something in the keyboard before bending over. She grabbed a set of keys and gave it to Dru.

"Apartment 102." She said, smiling.

11/18/2009 #7
Inkpress00

Lily smiled briefly at the lady in front of her. "Hi," she said to the lady at the desk. "I called earlier... Lily Josef?" She adjusted the strap on the duffel bag she was holding while balancing a single cardboard box on her knee.

(Just so you know, I'm not trying to have Lily interrupt... if it seems that way, sorry, I just wanted to check her in.)

11/18/2009 . Edited 3/28/2010 #8
utterly.uneventful

The lady turned her attention to Lily, "Yes, let's see." She looked t the computer screen and tapped at the keyboard a few times. "Could I have some sort of ID? Credit card...Driver's license?"

11/19/2009 #9
Inkpress00

"Oh, right. Of course." Lily set the box down and dug to the bottom of her duffel bag, from where she extracted her license. "Here you go," she said, setting it down on the desk.

11/19/2009 #10
utterly.uneventful

The woman took the card and punched in the numbers before handing it back to Lily. She bent down and grabbed the set of keys before handing it to the girl with a smile. "Here you go. Apartment 104. Enjoy!"

11/19/2009 #11
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Dru to Room 102]]

11/19/2009 #12
utterly.uneventful

Jace walked into the lobby, looking around. The place seemed to be pretty fancy. He pulled his bag along behind him. He suddenly felt under-dressed, only wearing a pair of tailored jeans and a baggy T-shirt. He hiked up his right shoulder, making the strap of his computer bag jer back into position. He headed for the check-in. There was another girl there but he barely glanced at her. "Excuse me?" He said, than coughed and said again, louder, "Excuse me?"

The lady behind the counter turned to him, "Yes? How may I help you?"

Ah. That famous line...Cheesy as ever. "Yeah. Mmn..I bought an apartment here?" Jace dug into his pocket and brought out the receipt that he had printed out. Sliding it across the counter, he said. "See? Proof of purchase."

The lady took the piece of paper and tapped in th number on the sheet. Nodding slightly, he bent down and rummaged around in the shelf under the counter. She brought out a key and gave it to Jace. "Enjoy!"

Jace nodded and turned around. He looked down on the key and the paper it came with. "Room 105? Yeah. That's it." He yawned and headed for the elavator.

((To Apartment #105))

11/19/2009 #13
Inkpress00

Lily smiled and gave the woman a thumbs-up before receiving her key and licence back. "Thanks," she said, lifting the box and proceeding to put the licence and key into her back pocket. She adjusted the strap once again, and walked briskly towards the line of doors, pushing the key into its hole, turning, and entering her new apartment.

[To Apartment 103]

11/19/2009 #14
SoraXHebikey

Sora walks into the lobby with no bags and very torn and old clothes, he looks down at a sheet of paper he holds and walks to the counter "hi, uhm, i was told to come here... by i think... i cop? i dunno blue uniform brimmed hat? i dunno i lived in the forrest too long... so i was told to go into apartment 104 for the time being... so uhh can you direct me?"

1/23/2010 #15
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Dru from room 102]]

Dru made her way through the lobby, smiling at the receptionist and pushed through the entrance doors.

[[Dru Leaving]]

1/23/2010 #16
utterly.uneventful

The receptionist looked at Sora with a raised brow. The tip of her foot lingered over the emergency button under the desk. "I'm sorry but room 104 is occupied and I cannot allow you in." She frowned, "Let me see that piece of paper, there."

1/24/2010 #17
Billy-bill

Jose walked into the lobby, he was wearing his usual clothes but with a black scarf, he walked up to the front desk, he coughed into his hand, "Excuse me miss, I bought a room here I believe it was room.." He looked at a piece of paper on his hand, "Room 108, would you mind pointing me to where it is?"

1/24/2010 #18
Smlie09

"I have to see your paper first though, security reasons and such." The receptionist said with a smile.

-

Blaire walked into the lobby, looking around in wonder. The place was the same since he last came a few months ago. Shrugging off the snow that had landed on his shoulders and the top of his head, he made his way towards the receptionist. One of them seemed busy with another guy so he waited while another, younger woman, came. Fishing into his pockets, he brought out the documents required. "I need the keys to Room 110, please." He said politely as the young woman scanned his papers.

"Yes, of course. Here it is." She said with a nod and bent down to grab the keys and hand them to Blaire. "Have a nice day!"

Blaire nodded his thanks, turned and headed for the elevators.

2/16/2010 #19
Billy-bill

Jose nodded and handed her the paper, "So am I good to go?"

2/16/2010 #20
Smlie09

"Yup," She said after a pause. The receptionist bent down and grabbed the keys before giving it to Jose. "Have a nice day!"

-

Hannah walked into the building, the piece of paper and the town map in hand. She smiled, the place seemed pretty nice. She went up to the receptionist where she saw another guy there but paid no heed. She gave the documents to the lady behind the desk who looked through his before smiling up at her. "Welcome! Here are your keys, I hope you like it here."

Hannah got her key, nodded and smiled politely. "Thank you! I'll see you around."

2/16/2010 . Edited 2/16/2010 #21
Billy-bill

Jose smiled, "Thanks." He said as he walked away to his room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jose walked by the desk and out the door.

(To main street)

2/16/2010 . Edited 2/16/2010 #22
3milyxoxo

Hope walked into the lobby carring a small suitcase and a cage with a small black cat in it. She walked up to the reception desk. "umm I have room 109? Floor One i think..." she said quietly, handing over a piece of paper. Hey eyes quickly scanned the room. It was a nice place, but a bit too shiny, not homey at all.

2/17/2010 #23
Smlie09

The receptionist smiled and nodded, "Okay, here's you key." She said as she gave Hope the key to her room. "Have a nice day!"

2/17/2010 #24
3milyxoxo

Hope smiled and took the key. "thankyou, I will." she walked up to the elevator and went to her room

[Hope exiting lobby]

2/17/2010 #25
3milyxoxo

Hope walks into the lounge area and sits down listening to her ipod, sitting in a posistion so that she can see everyone that checks in without looking like she's watching them. She gets comfy, ready to be nosy and look at her new neighbours. Ahh well, im only human. she thinks to herself

2/17/2010 #26
Billy-bill

((From Main Street))

Jose walks into the lobby and headed to the cafe, he got a cup of coffee and headed to the lounge area and sat down, drinking his coffee while he stared out the window.

2/20/2010 #27
3milyxoxo

Hope looks over at Jose and sighs to herself she was always getting attracted to older men. The handsome ones are always bad boyfriends she remided herself and turned away, bad memories floating back. She resisted the urge to go and talk to him and instead stared enviously at his coffee. she had been trying to narrow her coffee count down to 3 a day and was failing badly. She gave up and turned her whole body away from the man and picked at a loose thread on the sofa.

3/15/2010 #28
Billy-bill

Jose noticed Hope and how she stared at his cup and then turned away, 'Hm strange, she looks kinda...pretty, I wonder how old she is...' He pondered to himself as he sipped his coffee, he shrugged and continued to stare out the window, cursing his shyness for not allowing him to at least say hi.

3/15/2010 . Edited 3/15/2010 #29
3milyxoxo

Hope got up, walked over to the cafe and ordered a coffee. Giving into her addictions, as always, she was so weak. She had given up a lot of things lately and the coffee was going to help her with the stress.Quietly she walked back to the sofa and sat back down, sipping at her steaming cup and mouthing the words to a song on her ipod. Her eyes wandered to the guy but she looked away. She told herself that she would introduce herself to her neighbours soon, but not now. She had serious jetlag and was not looking her best for first impressions, and anyway when she does it will be for friendship, nothing more.

3/16/2010 . Edited 3/16/2010 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: utterly.uneventful Smlie09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member