Full Of Drama and Romance RolePlay!
Make a character and join today! Go to university. Find the love of your life. Create all sorts of drama...Everything!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Billy-bill

'Just go over and say hi, what's the worse that can happen..' Jose thought to himself, he sighed and gathered up his courage, he stood up and sat down on another sofa that was closer to her, "Um hi I'm Jose." He said with a small grin.

3/16/2010 #31
3milyxoxo

Hope took out an earphone and looked over at Jose. "Oh erm hi. I'm Hope." she said smiling.

3/18/2010 #32
Billy-bill

"Did you just move in?" Jose said.

3/19/2010 #33
3milyxoxo

Yeah, today actually, from England. You?

3/20/2010 #34
Billy-bill

Jose nodded, "Yeah from East L.A., not as glamorous as England though." He said with a small smile.

3/20/2010 #35
3milyxoxo

"you've obviously never been there then." Hope smiled and sipped her cup. "I think everyone here has just moved in. Which is good because in a small town like this, a new person would stick out like a sore thumb i reckon."

3/22/2010 #36
Billy-bill

Jose smiled, "And you obviously haven't been to East L.A., and yes thats true, makes it easier on people if they're not the only new ones around."

3/22/2010 #37
3milyxoxo

"No, this and the month i spent with my gran in Texas are the first time i've been to America, I've never really liked the place if im honest." Hope Looked down. "I got a place in the Uni in the near city, so this was an ideal place, i had to move out of England for... personal reasons."

3/23/2010 . Edited 3/23/2010 #38
Billy-bill

Jose nodded, "I see.. well don't worry I won't pry, and I've never been out of the country, I would like to though."

3/24/2010 #39
3milyxoxo

"Its not much diffrent to be honest, although everything is a lot bigger here, and you have some wierd names for things like trash, sidewalk or bangs...." Hope sipped at her lukewarm coffee, changing the subject back to countries.

3/25/2010 #40
Billy-bill

"True, but you just get so used to it, eventually it gets boring and you want to travel to different countries with different cultures and people." Jose said drinking the rest of his coffee.

3/25/2010 #41
3milyxoxo

"Yeah I suppose. I'm planning on New Zealand after Uni here. Should be good" Hope smiled and stared down into her empty cup, too lazy to get up and give it to the Cafe worker. "Where do you work here then?" She asked.

3/26/2010 #42
Billy-bill

Jose scratched his cheek, "I don't have a job yet, and you?" He said.

3/26/2010 #43
3milyxoxo

"Oh... Neither, but im going to go down to the job application place and find a part-time one. Hopefully in the cafe down the road." Hope looked out the window at the people walking by.

3/27/2010 #44
Billy-bill

He nodded and looked out the window too, "I'm planning on applying at the electronics store, sometime soon."

3/27/2010 #45
Inkpress00

(Wow, haven't been on for a while.)

Lily walked into the lobby after surveying her new living quarters. She decided to check the rest of the place out, then noticed a couple of people sitting on a couch. Walking over, she sat down on a chair opposite them, pulled out her iPod, and started listening to music.

3/27/2010 #46
Billy-bill

Jose looked over at the new person and raised an eyebrow, "Um hi, my names Jose." He said, hoping it was loud enough for her to hear.

3/27/2010 #47
Inkpress00

Lily glanced over at him, nodding. "Lily." She paused the music. "How's it going?"

3/27/2010 #48
Billy-bill

Jose shrugged, "Good, you new here?"

3/27/2010 #49
Inkpress00

"Yep, just moved in today. How about you?" she inquired.

3/27/2010 #50
Billy-bill

Jose grinned slightly, "What a coincidence, I just moved in too, I wonder if everybody here is new to town."

3/27/2010 #51
Inkpress00

Lily cracked a slight smile. "Maybe. Who knows. Oh, hey, that reminds me -- do you know any good places to meet people? I'd like to make a few friends, seeing how being alone isn't the best company."

3/27/2010 #52
Billy-bill

Jose scratched his chin, "Can't say I do, well there is that dating hot-line thing, but personally I'd prefer going around and trying to meet new people." He said with a shrug.

3/27/2010 #53
Inkpress00

Lily thought for a second. "I see... I might just want to look for a friendship for the time being, but I'll consider that at some other point, I'm sure."

3/27/2010 #54
Billy-bill

Jose shrugged, "I'm sure you can use it to find a friend instead of a boyfriend."

3/27/2010 #55
Inkpress00

"Maybe. I suppose, if I'm desperate, I might try it. Of course, I agree with you; I'd much rather meet someone in person."

3/27/2010 #56
Billy-bill

Jose nodded, "Ok, so mind telling me where you moved here from?"

3/27/2010 #57
Inkpress00

"Not at all. I'm from Massachusetts. And you?"

3/27/2010 #58
Billy-bill

"California, why did you move here? If you don't mind me asking."

3/27/2010 #59
Inkpress00

"I needed a change of scenery, nothing ever happened there. How about you? If I lived in California, I definitely wouldn't move."

3/27/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: utterly.uneventful Smlie09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member