Full Of Drama and Romance RolePlay!
Make a character and join today! Go to university. Find the love of your life. Create all sorts of drama...Everything!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
xAmericanIdi0tx

Use the Main Street to navigate from one location to the other.

1/23/2010 #1
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Dru from Century Apartments]]

Dru stepped out onto the wet sidewalks, and shivered a little. She walked through the small town, looking over the different buildings, hoping for someplace exciting to go.

1/23/2010 #2
utterly.uneventful

Nah, it wasn't so cold out. Jace parked his car, stufffed the rest of his donut into his mouth and climbed out, latte still in hand. Walking down the rather snowy sidewalk, he looked around. The town wasn't so bad, not very updated but it was okay.

Than again, his version of updated was moving sidewalks and glass buildings and such. He shrugged and sipped his latte.

1/24/2010 #3
Billy-bill

Jose walked through down the street, he looked around enjoying how small the place was, and how different it was from his old home.

After a while he decided to go back to the apartment and relax in the lobby, he turned and walked to it and entered.

((To Century Apartments- Lobby))

1/24/2010 . Edited 2/20/2010 #4
Smlie09

Blaire headed down the sidewalk in long, swift strides. It was starting to warm up now, or at least, to him it was anyway. He huffed, a small cloud of condensation hung in the air for a second before disappearing. He was so bored, it was unbelievable.

3/19/2010 #5
Smlie09

[[From 106]]

Windy. It was so damn windy.

Hannah hugged her slim body tighter. She ducked her head down as she walked head-on into the storm. It was crazy, she felt crazy. Who would want to walk down the street at a time like this?! Her stomach growled again. She needed food.

4/26/2010 #6
Awkward Situation

[From apartment 112]

Seito walked down the rather chilly street, scanning for grocery stores. He looked at his watch - it was nearly six! If he didn't hurry up, all the two-minute noodles would be sold out! "Great!" He cheered to himself, getting ready to sprint to the nearest one. "I get to keep warm while I scavenge for food~!" Being the optimist and energetic guy that he is, he sprinted while saying hi to random strangers.

4/27/2010 #7
Smlie09

Hannah was sure she was going to walk right into the guy who was running and greeting the strangers on the street. Luckily for her though, she did manage to look up an jump out of the way.

"Yo!" She said, startled. "Slow down, will ya?!"

4/27/2010 #8
Awkward Situation

Seito looked back and slowed to a jog. "I'm sorry!" He cheerfully apologised, bowing dramatically. "But if I don't hurry up all my two-minute noodles will be gone!"

4/28/2010 #9
Smlie09

"Noodles? Gone? They get sold out?" Hannah picked up her pace to follow him, "But I need to get some too! Hey, how about this," She grinned, "I'll race you there." Hannah could see the bright sign just over the horizon, so she needn't worry about getting lost. "Ready? Set? Go!"

6/3/2010 #10
Jade Lin Zheng

((From CA - Floor 1 Room 114))

Huffing, Reilly crossed her arms over her chest and growled, "So where is this mystery customer?" Vladimir smiled his usual smile, seemingly too wide for his face. "He doesn't seem to be here yet, so why don't you just relax?" His only response was a glare.

6/6/2010 #11
Forum Moderators: utterly.uneventful Smlie09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member