New Sovereignty
Lead a colony as it struggles for its place among others in a virgin world.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
KrossVD

Indeed, especially when he is intoxicated

9/24/2009 #91
crazyconnorthepossumdestroyer

Just to let everyone know. I'm pretty much planning on killing all of the whitefoot. I might enslave like 20, but i was planning on using the whitefoot for my food shortage. Thats right. I'm going to eat the dead whitefoot. Ha ha ha ha ha.

9/25/2009 #92
Bibliomanzer

Wow, dark and twisted. I like it.

9/25/2009 #93
SilverBlueSnow

((O_o did you say eat the whitefoot?))

9/25/2009 #94
SilverBlueSnow

((But you kinda can't kill all of the WhiteFoot, I'll just take my 500 refugees and be on my way.))

9/25/2009 . Edited 9/25/2009 #95
Bibliomanzer

This is going to be fun, seeing this interaction unfold.

9/25/2009 . Edited 9/25/2009 #96
Mindwarp

Considering we're using medieval weapons, there's only so much killing one can do. I'd fully expect a couple thousand WhiteFoot to get away simply because of the confusion and chaos, injured or not.

And Crazy- next time you do a flanking maneuver like that, try to mention sending the troops out before they attack. Even if it doesn't change anything, it gives the other RPer at least a chance to react.

9/25/2009 #97

To Silversnow: no. i'm going to hunt you. i don't want money. i don't want democracy. i want blood.

To Mindwarp: I'm sorry. It's been a while since my last RP. I'll give time for others to react.

9/25/2009 #98
Mindwarp

Not a problem, you're learning, which is all I ask for.

Of course, you do realize that killing them all isn't in your best interest? Sure, you get a week's meat out of it, but after that you have to go pick a fight with someone else, and sooner or later you'll encounter someone who's not so easy to conquer. If you kept a slave population you could force them to work, or at least keep a breeding population up for a steady supply.

Oh, and since I'm working on the map, I need to ask: do you actually have a city where you landed, or did your whole army just head off to attack? And do you intend to Raze the whitefoot village to the ground or use it?

9/25/2009 #99

Nope. I'm just trying to kill. If a group wants to surrender to me I might assimilate it into the Zoso, but resist me and I'll kill you.

Oh and its going to be hard mapping me. I'm not staying at the whitefoot place, or not staying in any one place anywhere for that matter.

9/25/2009 #100
Evil Minion Number 2

Little is it known that "other necessities" include 500 cardboard boxes, which effectively conceal 500 highly trained black ops agents who specialize in tactial espionage action.

9/27/2009 #101
SilverBlueSnow

err... what are you talking about?

9/27/2009 #102
Evil Minion Number 2

Sorry, odd sense of humor. Trying to imply that the WhiteFoot have a bunch of guys hiding in cardboard boxes, waiting for the Zoso to become distracted before they strike. The rest is a parallel to the game Metal Gear Solid, which is where the box thing came from in the first place.

9/27/2009 #103
Bibliomanzer

Somehow, I guessed as much with the cardboard boxes.

9/27/2009 #104
KrossVD

Ha, I get it, it's funny.

9/27/2009 #105
SilverBlueSnow

Lol

9/27/2009 #106
AspenIvan

Hey, since it looks like we might be building up to some warfare, it would be nice if you all posted in the Military Ratings section. MW and I have posted our military units as examples.

9/27/2009 #107
Mindwarp

Sorry about my absence, the power in my dorm keeps going off, and I've been working to keep up with my homework. Posting will probably come in ebbs and flows for a while.

9/28/2009 #108
KrossVD

Alright that's cool, we totally understand, trust me my work load isn't pretty even with the power on :(-

9/28/2009 #109
SilverBlueSnow

To Aspen: I'll be sure to add the WhiteFoot to the military list once I actually have one.

To MW: That's cool.

9/29/2009 #110
KrossVD

Alright, everyone needs to post more frequently...

9/30/2009 #111

Hey everyone. I know I haven't posted in forever, but homework grades are in the s***. As such I probably can't keep up with this forum. Lets just say the Zoso all died of demon cancer. Well....have fun.

10/1/2009 #112
AspenIvan

Come on...at least make a last-ditch suicidal charge Southward until your guys are killed the good old-fashioned way!

10/1/2009 #113
KrossVD

Uggghhh, crazy your grades aren't bad because of Fictionpress, it's because you don't pay attention in class! You know your not going to use the 15 minutes a day you use for Fictionpress to study!

10/1/2009 #114
KrossVD

Hey since crazy is out of the picture does anyone mind if I play as the Zoso for a few days to give them a proper death?

10/3/2009 #115
Mindwarp

Go ahead.

10/3/2009 #116
KrossVD

cool

10/3/2009 #117
KrossVD

ugh, people need to be responding more continually

10/5/2009 #118
SilverBlueSnow

yeah, I know :P

10/6/2009 #119
Tsukuyomi

hey i wanna join in on this, looks kinda but to post my new nation i just select the new topic and post it there. and if you can pick your colors can i have something bright like pink

10/6/2009 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Mindwarp
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member