New Sovereignty
Lead a colony as it struggles for its place among others in a virgin world.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Mindwarp

This one might be a little late, since I have finals coming up, but it will be done consistently, not half a month later. Hooray for improvement, huh? I just need an ordered explanation of everyone's colony expansion for the next update.

12/3/2009 #1
AspenIvan

New Survaek's going to keep expanding along the peninsula, New Indroie further into the fertile lands South and East of Onparle.

However, if you don't mind me straying slightly off-topic, I have a question. What season is it, exactly? What season did we start in? Given whatever answers you give to the aforementioned questions, how long will it be until our first harvests?

12/3/2009 #2
SilverBlueSnow

The Whitefoot have set up a new village, Mey'at, slightly northeast of kintep.

12/3/2009 #3
AspenIvan

Oh yes, and I think it would be interesting if roads could be marked out on the map. That would apply to all of Survaek's settlements (I mentioned the sappers paving rough dirt roads) plus the one road from Audejjai, East through the mountains and out to the plains, North to the level of Northpost, and with branches out to each of the Survaekom mountain outposts.

For New Indroie, although no roads have been made yet, expect one from its mines to Onparle and, even more importantly, the road connecting Ashvin Marutah to Indroien Onparle.

12/4/2009 #4
Mindwarp

I'm only going to mark significant, well-paved and laid-out highways on the map- the kind of roads which would significantly affect trade and military movement and aren't that easy to build. Also please note that constructing roads through mountains is a serious difficulty, something that takes a lot of manpower and time to do.

12/15/2009 #5
AspenIvan

The mountains road is just a dirt path, hardly fit for extensive travel. There is a wider and more proper, but still dirt, road that cuts through the mountains, then turns North in the plains, branching off back into the mountains at outpost points. Thus, the majority of the road is on the plains.

12/15/2009 #6
Forum Moderators: Mindwarp
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member