Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Aoide Mnemosyne

Janine's bookstore is a small place, though surprisingly well-stocked. Janine, a thirty-something woman, stands behind the counter, playing her crossword. There is a dark room out back, with a small sign hung on the door: Employees Only.

NPC:

Janine Welks, owner.

9/1/2009 #1
Aoide Mnemosyne

(DXXX I g2g chica, supper time. And my sister is making me watch a movie with her, so I won't be back til later DX Sorryz...)

((From Duelon Therapy Center))

Mark strolled around the bookshelves, brown eyes glimmering with interest as they landed on each new title.

10/7/2009 #2
loveatlast

[ From Motel ]

Ella entered the bookstore, eyes set immediatly on a row of books. She didn't even notice the extremely hot latino guy (XD) standing near her. Picking up a huge papaer back, she began to read the back, but forgot to stop walking. Her feet stumbled over each other and she stumbled into the guy, clutching onto him as they fell into a book shelf, sending all sort of book to the floor. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment.

[ DXX !! oaky ! I might not be on ! ]

10/7/2009 #3
Aoide Mnemosyne

(BACK!)

Mark looked around as a young woman tripped into him, sending them both crashing into a bookshelf. His briefcase clattered open, scattering paper, paitent's files and a couple pens in all directions. So there they were, the girl on top of him, with a piece of paper resting on her head. "Are you alright, Miss?"

10/7/2009 #4
loveatlast

[ back too XD ! ]

Ella looked down at him, blushing even deeper and taking the piece of paper from her head and handing it to him, climbing off of him. "I'm alright. I'm so sorry! I wasnt paying attnetion. Are you okay?"

10/7/2009 #5
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark smiled good-naturedly up at her, getting to his knees and gathering all the papers into a pile. "I'm fine. Just be more careful next time, you might hurt yourself."

10/7/2009 #6
loveatlast

Ella got on her knees as well and began helping him pick up papers. "I know. I'm sorry. I've been kind of... absentminded lately. I'm sorry again. Are you sure you're alright?"

10/7/2009 #7
Aoide Mnemosyne

He laughed softly. "I'm perfectly alright, Miss. I can never complain when a pretty girl shakes up my day." He began organizing them back into their proper folders. He chuckled, reaching out and untangling a pen from Ella's hair.

10/7/2009 #8
loveatlast

Ella smiled and looked down then up at him. "My names Ella. Ella Scourge. You dont have to keep calling me miss." She grinned at him.

10/7/2009 #9
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark chuckled again, standing up. "Ah, thank you, Ella. And it was much more my fault, everyone knows a real gentleman catches the lady, not falls into a bookshelf."

(lol)

10/7/2009 #10
loveatlast

Ella stood up and shrugged. "Well ,if you insist, why dont you take me out for a coffee to make it up to me ?"

10/7/2009 #11
Aoide Mnemosyne

The corner of his mouth twitched, and he tilted his head slightly. "I think that sounds like a splendid idea, god knows I need it," he sighed slightly, opening the door for her. "In my profession, five cups a day is hardly enough."

10/7/2009 #12
loveatlast

Ella curtsied as a thankyou for getting the door for her and smiled up at him. God, he was tall. "And what's your profession, exactly?" She said playfully.

10/8/2009 #13
Aoide Mnemosyne

He chuckled slightly, closing the door after them as they walked into the crisp morning air. "I'm a therapist, I run the Duelon thearapy center..." he frowned, smacking the side of his head. "And where are my manners today? I'm Mark Duelon, by the way," he smiled slightly sheepishly.

10/8/2009 #14
loveatlast

Ella grinned up at him. "Nice to meet you, Mark."

[ To The Coffe Store ? I dont know what its called now XD ]

10/8/2009 #15
Aoide Mnemosyne

((To J.J.'s Coffee House))

10/8/2009 #16
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member