Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

A long strip of smallish rooms, the motel is a fair place, with room service and a smiling woman at the front desk. Bright lights illuminate the sign at night, though at least one is always out.

NPC:

Alianora Devon, receptionist.

Mrs. O'Ell, maid.

9/1/2009 #1
loveatlast

Ella entered the quaint little motel and smiled at the receptionist, had a nice comversation with her and get her room. Quickly, she unpacked all her stuff and changed into an elegant just-above-knee-length halter top baby blue dress and pulled her jet balck hair into a swirl atop her hed. Ella put on some mascara, blush and pink lipstick before sitting down on her rented bed and preparing herself fr the evening.

9/18/2009 #2
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Ooo, fancy XD)

9/18/2009 #3
loveatlast

[ lol, she's quite excited. XD I feel bad for her though cause Sam's so mean! ]

9/18/2009 #4
Aoide Mnemosyne

(No kiddng XD lol)

9/18/2009 #5
loveatlast

Ella took a deep breath and texted Samuel then headed out the door.

[ To Ollison Apartments ]

9/18/2009 #6
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From the Graveyard, carrying Ella lol))

The young man walked into the lobby, grabbing a key from the empty counter and trying each door. Eventually he found one and opened the door, walking into the room, Ella cradled in his arms. Luckily for him, he saw Ella's suitcase, and wasn't in the room of a stranger.

9/27/2009 . Edited 9/27/2009 #7
loveatlast

[ From Graveyard... in Al's arms ]

Ella layed against Al's chest and wiped her eyes. "I can't do it, Al. I just...cant."

9/27/2009 #8
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair frowned slightly, sitting on the edge of the bed and setting Ella down next to him. "Do what?" he asked quietly, wiping a stray tear away from her cheek.

(lol he CAN be sweet and sensitive!)

9/28/2009 #9
loveatlast

[lol i never doubtewd it... well maybe... PS sorry i wasnt on yesterday. Bad day. I probably wont be on tonight either cause i have a huge social test coming up. ]

Ella looked blankly at the wall, with no emotion, eyes bulging. "Be here. When I mean nothing to Sam."

9/29/2009 #10
Aoide Mnemosyne

(No probs :P I may not be on tonight either, I have show chorus :D)

Alastair snorted. "Nothing to him? You honestly think that just because he loves someone else he doesn't care at all for you? He wouldn't feel crushed if you died?" he shook his head. "You just need to heal from what he did to you, the insensitive git."

9/29/2009 #11
loveatlast

Ella shook her head and stood up, starting to pace, shaking her head. "No, I understand, I guess. I mean wouldn't you do the same if you didnt know how else to get the attention of the person you love..." She trailed off and stood still. Tears started running down her cheeks again, as she thought about all the years she'd loved Sam and never did anythign to hurt someone else.

9/29/2009 #12
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair stood up, taking off his hoodie and draping it around her shoulders, she was shivering. He pulled her into another comforting hug, murmuring into her ear. "I would never to anything to hurt someone like you."

9/29/2009 #13
loveatlast

Ella wrapped her arms around him and pulled in tighter. "What do you mean 'someone like me'?"

9/30/2009 #14
Aoide Mnemosyne

He looked down at her in the darkness, blue eyes shining faintly. "Someone who's never done anything to goddamn deserve what my brother did to you, someone beautiful, sweet and intelligent."

(OMG WE'RE ALL ON AT THE SAME TIME!!)

9/30/2009 #15
loveatlast

Ella looked up at him, long lashes soaked, blinking softly. Something came over her and she brought his head down to hers and pressed her lips softly to his. It stopped the pain in her heart for the second that it lasted before she pulled away and apologized quickly.

{ ACTUALLY im supposed to be doing homework cause im like grounded. xD So I wont be replying lots. I'm trying to figure out the stupid initial incident of this story... ]

9/30/2009 #16
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Suntha: Wow. It doesn't take much flattery to get her.

Al: Shut up, Suntha.

Me: lol)

The young, shirtless man (thought I'd include that XD) stood stock-still for a second, then, softly, lifted her chin up and kissed her deeply.

(lolz how do you get grounded so often?)

9/30/2009 #17
loveatlast

[ cause my moms mean. Im not allowed to eat/drink in the computer room, BUT i have like short term memory or something so I always forget and she sees the garbage and I get in s***. ]

Ella kissed him back then pulled away, wiping at her lips. "Al..." She said, acting like a kid caught in the cookie jar. [If Al was a cookie jar and get caught in there all the time XD LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO] "This isn't right..." She started.

9/30/2009 #18
Aoide Mnemosyne

(I know what you mean. If my mom sees any of the wrappers from anything I ate at the comp, even if it's just a cough drop wrapper, she charges me with an 'owe me', meaning I have to do an extra, super annoying chore for her -_-)

(LOL XD) "Why not?" He asked, brushing her cheek softly with the back of his hand.

9/30/2009 #19
loveatlast

[ at least you have free access to your computer some days she just like locks teh computer room door for the fun of it (though me and my sister foud the keys already XD ) ]

Ella shook her head. "I just had my heart broken but somehow it doesnt feel right to do this..."

[ oh no she came home xD imma disappear for a while. ]

9/30/2009 . Edited 9/30/2009 #20
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol okay see ya ducks!)

Alastair dropped his hand, smiling understandingly. "Alright. I should be going, anyway. It's the middle of the night," he smiled again, dazzlingly this time, and pulled on his winter coat, turning towards the door.

(lol aaaand she just lost the chance to sleep with him. Well, she did if she doesn't stop him from going.)

9/30/2009 #21
loveatlast

[ lol, well my mom left again to get my brother so i got a bit longer. :] ]

"Wait!" Ella grabbed his wrist and turned him around, pulling him to her and kissing him, unable to stand the pain in her heart anymore.

9/30/2009 #22
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lolz yay!)

A look of mild surprise crossed Alastair's face as he was kissed passionately, almost instantly replaced with another one of his dazzling smiles. One of his hands slid down her back as he hugged her closer to his warm body, the other sliding up into her hair.

(XD Cornyyy..)

9/30/2009 #23
loveatlast

[ XD i like corny. ]

Ella sighed and wrapped her arms around Al's neck, pulling herslf closer to him yet and pushing him slowly to the bed,a ll the while kissing him longingly and passionatly.

9/30/2009 #24
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD I bet Ella does, too.)

As Ella pushed them towards the bed, Alastair tripped over her bag, landing on his back on the bed, Ella on top of him. He laughed softly, moving her so she was next to him. Somehow he managed to get his coat off, and was hovering over the young woman, blue eyes glimmering in the small streak of light coming in through the window.

9/30/2009 #25
loveatlast

[ oh you know it XD ]

Ella giggled and layed out on the bed, looking up at him, Sam forgotten. She pulled his face down with her hands and kissed him more gently this time.

9/30/2009 #26
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD)

He kissed her gently back, then broke away to kiss each of her fingertips, then her palms, then her wrists, all the while his eyes never leaving hers.

9/30/2009 #27
loveatlast

Ella shivered with pleasure as her eyes kept locked with his. "You make me feel so good, so... loved." She said softly, roughly.

9/30/2009 #28
Aoide Mnemosyne

He smiled slightly, brushing her cheek with two of his fingers. "You are loved, Ella." He bent down, lips brushing over her throat.

9/30/2009 #29
loveatlast

Ella blushed and held her head up to the ceiling, her hands tracing along his muscular abs and along his neck, then running rhytmically through his hair.

10/1/2009 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member