Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Well, I didn't say it wasn't worth it," he grinned, squeezing her then letting go. He pulled on his jeans, blond hair still dripping with water. "I have to ask...did you put something in that smoothie?"

11/2/2009 #541
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida sweat-dropped. "No. The guy I got them from seemed a little shady, though. He could have done something to them." She dried herself off and clothed herself with a quick spell.

11/2/2009 #542
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair laughed, opening the door and letting the steam escape the bathroom. "Oh, those smoothie-dealers. Dodgy, the lot of them." He made his way out into the hall, extremely energized.

11/2/2009 #543
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Alex sat up, a big grin on her face. "I. Heard. EVERYTHING." She jumped out of her seat and ran up the stairs to catch Alastair. The Pyronite conjured a mic and shoved it in his face. "So now that you've managed to seduce the Queen of Ice, Miss Lucida herself, how do you feel?! Did she murder you?! Was it good?!"

Lucida walked out of the bathroom and sighed. "I'll let you handle the fuzzball, Al." She walked past the two and sat on the couch, changing the channel to a Japanese soap opera.

11/2/2009 #544
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair sweat-dropped. "Thanks." He glared down at Alex. "Go screw Sam or something, Alex. I don't feel like being pestered right now," he dodged around her and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water.

11/2/2009 #545
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Park))

Suntha walked inside, putting on her glasses and looking around, gaze resting on Lucida. "Lucida...your aura is all wonky... like it's been mixed with someone else's." She looked around at Alastair, then grinned. He flipped her off as he drank the water.

11/2/2009 #546
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Alex gasped. "Oh my God! The experience has drastically changed him!"

((From Park))

Renny strolled in, not bothering to comment, much to Lucida's relief. Lucida allowed a smile to form on her lips. "It was nice..."

(I g2g now.^^ Byez.)

11/2/2009 . Edited 11/2/2009 #547
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha nodded sagely, sitting next to Lucida on the sofa. "Yeah! And I don't even think he has any STDs or anything!" this comment was met by a smack on the head by Al. She laughed, rubbing the spot tenderly.

Alastair shook his head, finishing his water and going out into the kitchen to get some more.

(You know, Renny could always ask Al for some tips if he needs any advice. Mkay, see ya chica ^-^!)

11/2/2009 . Edited 11/2/2009 #548
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Alex trudged back into the living room, then walked up to Lucida. "Would you be up for an interview?" She asked.

Lucida scratched her head. "Not right now...I'm still a bit disoriented." She laughed.

Renny snorted. "Wow, Al. You must've done a really good job."

11/3/2009 #549
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair chuckled, smirking at Renny. "What, d'you want some tips?"

His sister threw a pillow at him, which he dodged easily, throwing it back at her. "I'm going to order some pizza, Sunth," he said, picking up his cell and dialing quickly.

Suntha nodded, resting comfortabley on the couch cushions. She felt the mark from where Renny had bit her. "Huh. That's healing pretty quickly," she murmured. It was hardly more than a discoloration on her pale neck.

11/3/2009 . Edited 11/3/2009 #550
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny sweat-dropped. "No, not really. I was just saying that because you've changed Lucida almost completely. She hardly ever agrees to interviews with Alex."

11/3/2009 #551
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Pizza'll be here in fourty minutes," Alastair called into the living room, snapping his phone shut. "I'm going outside for some air," he didn't even bother to grab a coat, and went out onto the porch, wearing only jeans. He didn't seem uncomfortable from the cold, relieved, really.

11/3/2009 #552
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida tapped her chin. "I hope we're not getting garlic. That stuff is foul."

"What? I love garlic!" Alex exclaimed.

Renny bonked her on the head. "Not when your breath stinks, you don't."

11/4/2009 #553
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair bent down to kiss the top of Lucida's head. "I got a one with garlic and two without."

Suntha looked at her brother curiously. "I admit, it's a little strange seeing Lucida not try to kill you whenever you touch her."

11/4/2009 #554
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida grinned at Suntha. "I figured I should treat him nicer, now that he's gone through boot camp and he's turning 20."

11/4/2009 #555
loveatlast

Sam shot up from the couch. "GAH!" He said, eyes wide and looked around. Blinking a couple times, he smiled sheepishly and wiped the back of his hand across his mouth. "Heh, I guess i was tired."

11/4/2009 #556
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Alex laughed. "Sam, you missed everything. Lucida and Alastair are finally together and they had a lot of fun in the shower," she grinned wickedly. "Maybe you and I can give it a try, huh?"

11/4/2009 #557
loveatlast

Samuel sweat-dropped. "Uhh, sure, if you want." He said, a smile creeping up his lips and winked at Alex.

11/4/2009 #558
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Wow...that is so not sexy, little bro," snorted Alastair, standing up, his hand holding Lucida's. "Just do it in her shower, not ours. A couple of the tiles are broken and there are a couple scorch marks."

"Damn, you two were rough," giggled Suntha. "I feel so innocent next to you guys."

Alastair laughed. "Ha! You are anything but innocent, Sunth."

11/4/2009 #559
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Alex sweat-dropped. "Eh, nevermind, Sam..."

11/5/2009 #560
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair chuckled.

*Fourty minutes later*

The doorbell rang, and Suntha stood up to get it, fixing her glasses. She opened the door, pulling out her purse. The pizzaboy, it turned out, was the same exact SaveALot employee that had knocked her down. Suntha ignored it, but the teenager stared at her, blushing crimson. "Here you go," she said, taking the pizzas from him and handing over a twenty, then closing the door quickly.

Alastair raised an eyebrow. "That was a little awkward. Anyway, let's eat," he said, taking the boxes from his sister and placing them on the table, opening the top on. "Half cheese, half pepperoni," he called around the room. Suntha grabbed a large slice of the cheese pizza, biting into it hungrily.

11/5/2009 #561
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Alex snatched a box and shared it with Lucida. Renny took five slices and devoured them instantly. Lucida sweat-dropped. "You should've ordered more. Pyronites are voracious eaters."

11/5/2009 #562
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair finished off his second piece. "Yeah, I'll order it in a couple minutes. Lucida, do you think you could fix our bathroom tonight? I don't know any good spells for that."

Suntha rolled her eyes, biting into the second, and last, slice of pizza. "Gods know you'll probably need to learn it soon, or else Luce will have to be fixing it every night, with Sam and Alex now going at it."

Her brother put her in a headlock. She kicked him away. "What, Sunth, jealous of my vivacious sexual energy?" he grinned, stroking his abs. She rolled her eyes.

11/5/2009 #563
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida whacked Al on the head. "I won't fix the shower unless you're nice to your sister."

11/6/2009 #564
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair grinned at Lucida. "Damn, I love it when you tell me off. Do it some more." Suntha pretended to gag, but her misty eyes glimmered with humor. He chuckled. "Okay, okay, I'll be nice. I'll be a perfect little darling of an angel, won't I, Big Sis?" he asked, draping himself over his sister.

Amalsuntha shook him off, "Riiight," she said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. The doorbell rang, and Suntha stood up, walking over to the door and opening it.

"SHOW US YOUR T***!" yelled three teenage boys, guffawing. They couldn't be much older than thirteen or fourteen.

"Why you little-" snarled Alastair, trying to push past Suntha.

She stopped him. "Now, now, Al, I know how to deal with this." She turned back to the teenage boy in front, and smiled brightly. "Is there something you'd like?"

"Only to hump that gorgeous bod of yours, babe," he grinned, elbowing his friends.

Suntha smiled slightly; then, quick as a flash, kicked the boy in the nuts, making him yell and double over, clutching himself. She dragged up so his chest was on the slushy ground, holding his arms painfully high behind his back, one of her feet on his back so he couldn't get up. "Don't come around again, ever. If you do," she flipped him over easily, so her foot was hovering over the boy's already bruised package. "you will be singing soprano in your school choir. Now f***," she growled, releasing him.

The three boys ran away, one hobbling, screaming and swearing about a 'crazy psycho b***.' Alastair stared at his sister as she walked back inside, and sat down on one of the chairs calmly.

(lolz)

11/6/2009 . Edited 11/6/2009 #565
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(LOL XD)

Renny howled with laughter. "I bet they'll think twice about doing that again," he cackled.

Lucida sweat-dropped. "Why are teenage boys so stupid?"

"If you asked Dad, he'd probably say it was because they haven't been raised properly," Alex grinned.

11/6/2009 #566
Aoide Mnemosyne

The young man snorted, leaning on the back of the couch. "I never did s*** like that when I was younger. Kids these days," he sighed gustily, shaking his head.

Suntha frowned. "I almost feel sorry for the kid."

Alastair made a face. "Why?"

"Well, obviously he comes from an unstable household, or he wouldn't be doing stuff like that. Or, as Demetria would've said, 'all d*** and no balls'."

Her brother grinned. "I really don't care. It woulda been funny if Renny had answered the door and they had yelled 'show us your t***', though."

11/6/2009 . Edited 11/6/2009 #567
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"I would've eaten him," Renny said dryly. "Chickens always make a good meal."

11/7/2009 #568
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha chuckled, standing up. "Um, right. Anyway, I'm goin' to bed. Night," she yawned, walking up the stairs and into her room, closing the door after her.

Alastair sighed gustily. "I'll hit the hay soon, too. I'm pretty tired."

11/7/2009 #569
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Surprisingly, I'm still full of energy," Renny remarked. He stood up and stretched. "I'll take a walk." He walked out the door.

((To Park))

Lucida glanced at Alastair, then grinned. "You wouldn't mind sharing your bed with me, would you?"

11/7/2009 #570
« Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member