Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

The fiery young woman growled, fists clenched. "I can do anything perfectly fine, thank you very much!" she strode into her apartment, slamming the door after her.

Alastair came running into the lawn, panting. He frowned when Suntha slammed the door. "Damn. What'd you do this time?" he asked amusedly.

(lol she gets a little touchy when people say that she can't do stuff other people can.)

9/1/2009 . Edited 9/1/2009 #31
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol "a little"?)

Renny blinked and slid off the roof. "Jeez, I didn't mean to upset her. But what's denying it going to do for her? Still, I better apologize." He knocked on her door. "Suntha?" He called tentatively. "I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to make you mad."

9/1/2009 #32
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lolz)

There was a non-commital grunt from inside the apartment.

Alastair snickered, leaning on the side of the building. "Ren...you know she actually can cook, right?"

9/1/2009 #33
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"I figured she could, because otherwise you wouldn't have told her to," Renny replied. "But I was only joking. I hate it when people get upset because of my jokes, it doesn't feel right, especially when it's Suntha. I like making her laugh..."

9/1/2009 . Edited 9/1/2009 #34
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair shrugged. "That's your problem. She had a bad experience while you were away, and she's still getting over it."

"Al, shut up!" Amalsuntha growled from the apartment. He chuckled. "Okay, okay." He opened the door to the apartment, glancing back at Renny. "Sorry."

(byyez! :p)

9/1/2009 #35
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(How long are you gonna be gone? O_O)

Renny sighed and jumped back onto the roof. "She'll get over it," he murmured.

9/1/2009 #36
Aoide Mnemosyne

(dunno...o.o I can stay on for a tiny bit longer)

Alastair closed the door after him, facing Suntha. "So what's your problem? You've never yelled at Renny before."

Suntha shrugged. She was sitting on the couch, hands clasped in front of her, too-large hoodie reaching down nearly to her knees. "I don't know. I just don't know how to act anymore in front of him... Since what happened my emotions have been really up and down," she sighed, closing her eyes. She looked up suddenly. "Could you get Renny please?"

Al nodded, walking over to the door and opening it, calling up to the Pyronite. "Ren, c'mere."

(okay, g2g! I may or may not be back after supper :P HOPEFULLY!)

9/1/2009 . Edited 9/1/2009 #37
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny listened to their conversation, a grin playing on his lips. Suntha's in love with me all right. What am I to do now? Legally I'm a man, but...I wonder if there's a way for Pyronites to give their heart to someone voluntarily instead of randomly like humans? Then he heard Alastair's call, jumped off the roof and went inside. "You called?"

(Okay, byez.)

9/1/2009 . Edited 9/1/2009 #38
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Back :D)

Suntha's grey gaze flickered up to Renny, a deep frown on her lips.

Alastair rolled his eyes. "I'll leave you two alone, shall I?" he walked outside, closing the door after him.

The young woman stood up. "Renny, I'm sorry I was so touchy. I don't really have an excuse," she smiled apologetically, though her tone was completely serious.

9/1/2009 . Edited 9/1/2009 #39
loveatlast

Samuel came out from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his torso. "These showers are too small." He grumbled unhappily.

9/1/2009 #40
Aoide Mnemosyne

His sister turned to face him. "Would you rather Alex hosed you down?" she asked sarcastically.

9/1/2009 #41
Aoide Mnemosyne

(DX I g2g, my freakin dad's kicking me off for the rest of the night X_X bye...)

9/1/2009 #42
loveatlast

[ GAAH! Kay, byye DX!! ]

Sam shrugged. "Better then being cramped in those puny things." He turned and grinned at Alex. "Hi Alex. How are you?"

9/1/2009 #43
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Gee, I come back and Sophie's gone. T_T)

Alex grinned. "I'm doing fine."

Renny sighed and patted Suntha on the head. "It's okay. I shouldn't have been so rude."

9/1/2009 #44
Aoide Mnemosyne

(T.T back...)

Suntha smiled. "It's alright." She turned to Samuel. "It would be quite pleasent for all of us if you would get some clothes on, Sam."

9/1/2009 #45
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny looked up. "Yeah, that would be great."

Alex switched her turkey legs for slices of cantaloupe (I love that fruit!) with a quick spell. "Fruit prevents scurvy in humans, but for Pyronites it's a delectable snack." She was completely oblivious to Samuel's partial n***.

9/1/2009 #46
Aoide Mnemosyne

(ooh god, Dega. This ghost thing is really starting to freak me out. I was answering an email and listening to music, when suddenly the hearing in my right ear went weird, and it felt like some kind of energy punched through my aura, and I felt this utter terror. I am not kidding, this is freaking scary for me... PLEASE KEEP TALKING O.O)

Suntha chuckled at Alex's comment. "I know. Actually, the citrus in oranges and lemons is mostly what prevents scurvy, say, an apple wouldn't be as effective."

9/1/2009 #47
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(O_O That's reaaaally disturbing. Have you tried being indifferent to its presence? Don't ghosts usually feed on fear or something?)

"Ah." Alex took another bite out of her cantaloupe. Then she turned around and offered it to Suntha. "Want some?"

9/1/2009 #48
Aoide Mnemosyne

(And you're not even on the recieving end -_-' I have no idea. I feel a little better, cuz I have one of my dogs down here, and I've asked for the white light of protection, and to be guarded by my spirit guide. I've never dealt with a ghost/freaky energy before...)

Amalsuntha smiled slightly. "Sure."

9/1/2009 #49
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(XD Well I hope you don't end up mentally deranged.)

Alex took a piece and put it into Suntha's mouth. "Tastes good, doesn't it?" She grinned.

9/1/2009 #50
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol thanks XD I feel so much better *sarcastic* Thanks, though, Dega. I do feel alot better. This whole thing is a little weird. One of my friends has gotten haunted, she just moved into a new house. She heard a little girl in her room a couple nights ago. She thinks that it's her closet, because it's always five degrees colder than the rest of the house, and the cats HATE it o.o)

The girl chewed it slowly, closing her eyes to savor it. When she had finished, she smiled. "Thanks, Alex. I love cantalope."

9/1/2009 #51
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(*sigh* I wish I had stuff like that happening in my life. All I've got is a crazy family. XD)

Renny sat down next to Alex and changed the channel. "This show is giving me the creeps."

"Hey!" Alex exclaimed. "You're such a wimp!"

"Says the girl who keeps screaming whenever someone starts bleeding," Renny rolled his eyes.

9/1/2009 #52
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha snickered, leaning on one arm of the couch. "What show is it, anyhow?"

(Okay, seriously, Dega, I said that no more than two weeks ago. It is not fun or interesting like I thought it would be. It is seriously scary.)

9/1/2009 #53
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(O_O Sorry. *slaps self in the face* I'm probably not thinking straight.^^)

"It's called 'Devil's Demons'. It's about how the Devil realizes he's going to die, and in an attempt to make a mark in history, he sends millions of demons to kill off humanity one nation at a time," Alex explained. "It's really gory, there are people being killed every 5 minutes. It's so awesome!"

Renny grimaced. "As you can see, she's the most savage out of us three."

9/1/2009 #54
Aoide Mnemosyne

"I see..." she grinned at Renny, "-I knew that already. And what are you out of the three?"

(It's okay, I just don't want something bad to happen to you o.o)

9/1/2009 #55
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Squee~! XD I have people who worry about me! You just made my day, no joke.)

Renny thought for a moment. "I'm the funny one, and Lucida is the smart one. Mom is the cranky one and Dad is the crazy one."

9/1/2009 #56
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha nodded, trying to keep a straight face. "Right. Funny. You. Sure."

(XD I'm glad)

9/1/2009 . Edited 9/1/2009 #57
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol XD)

"What, you don't believe me?" Renny said, feeling stung. "Just ask Alex!"

"Actually, he's right," Alex said seriously. "He made Hades laugh. You know how hard it is to get the Lord of the Dead to laugh?! It's very difficult!"

9/1/2009 #58
Aoide Mnemosyne

"I'm kidding!" Suntha laughed, running her hand through Renny's hair. "I know you're funny, Renny. You make me laugh alot." She frowned slightly. "Dad is the idiot, mom is the sensitive one, I'm the serious one, Al's the flirt, and Sam's the baby."

9/1/2009 #59
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Why am I not surprised?" Renny smirked.

"Because dads are supposed to be idiots, and moms are supposed to be caring." Alex flicked through all the channels with a bored look on her face. "Our dad is kind of a military general mixed with a mad scientist, and our mom is just mom."

9/1/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member