Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha twirled a lock of Renny's hair around one of her long fingers, looking thoughtful. "Very true, Alex."

9/1/2009 #61
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Man, if you had our dad, you wouldn't last a day!" Alex laughed. "50 laps in the morning, 50 laps at noon, 100 laps before bed, yearly trips to Mount Olympus, and all that jazz. Though he'd never emotionally or mentally abuse us, he'd use physical labor as punishment, and that's the worst. Clearly a mortal person wouldn't even survive the punishments!"

Renny groaned. "Mount Olympus always made me feel like crap! Those goddesses wouldn't leave me alone!"

Alex grinned. "Well that's your problem. I had plenty of fun with Ares. He's pretty cool to watch."

9/1/2009 #62
Aoide Mnemosyne

The young woman rolled her eyes at Renny, dropping his hair. "I'm sure that was so terrible," she said sarcastically, "-goddesses fawning over you," she turned to Alex. "I thought Ares was supposed to be a j*** or something?"

9/1/2009 #63
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Oh it's terrible when you're a 12-year-old boy," Renny said grimly. "I've been scarred for life."

"Ares is a j***, which is why he's so funny to watch. His crazed thirst for war is hilarious when he's taking it out on the other gods. He even challenged Dad to a fight!" Alex cracked up. "It's funny because all the gods there wanted to fight Dad, and the only reason was because he had such a beautiful wife and all the goddesses kept checking him out!"

9/1/2009 #64
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha raised an eyebrow, voice dry. "And... still no pity. What else ya got?"

Alastair opened the door. "I wouldn't have minded that," he grinned at Alex. "So did Lucian actually ever fight Ares?"

9/1/2009 #65
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny sweat-dropped. "Whatever."

Alex clapped her hands together. "He was about to, because Ares was flirting with Mom. But Mom beat the crap out of Ares herself with her super-strength. She even gave Zeus a scare."

9/1/2009 #66
Aoide Mnemosyne

Both Alastair and Amalsuntha burst out laughing at the same time, doubling over in unison. "Oh god, that's brilliant," they both managed to gasp at the same time.

9/1/2009 #67
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"I know!" Alex laughed. "You should have seen Dad's expression, he was like--" she put on an expression that was both terrified and amused, "and then Ares ran into his room and didn't come out for months! He picked the wrong lady to hit on!"

(Meh, g2g I'm getting tired.)

9/1/2009 . Edited 9/1/2009 #68
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha looked amused. "He has a room..?"

Alastair snickered. "Nice."

Suntha shook her head, standing up. "I'll be right back." ((To Park))

The young man waited until the door had clicked shut, then moved toward Renny. "So Ren, what are you going to do about my sister?" he asked seriously.

(aw man, mkay o.o see ya :P)

9/1/2009 . Edited 9/1/2009 #69
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(I'm baaaaack! XD)

Renny turned around to face Alastair, his expression equally serious. "I'm probably in love, but even if I'm not, I still want to protect her. I'm willing to spend my whole life devoted to her, to serve her and make her laugh every day. Her kind of love makes her nervous around me, but my kind of love motivates me. Amalsuntha is part of the reason I want to become stronger. Am I right in saying that she's your motivation as well?"

9/2/2009 #70
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair sighed slightly, frowning. "Yes, she is. Ever since our mother found out that Amalsuntha is destined to kill our father, Kariisa hasn't so much as looked at Suntha." He gazed steadily at Renny. "My sister means more to me than anything else in the world, Renaldo. I know you can protect her," he smiled wryly, though it was strained. "I suppose I should stop playing the protective brother and get to the point. Knowing you can protect her, teach her, and learn from her, you have my blessings as far as loving Amalsuntha."

(lol this reminds me a little bit of Host Club, with Kauru, Hikaru and Haruhi XD)

9/2/2009 #71
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(ZOMG it does!...With Suntha as Haruhi, Renny as Hikaru, and Alastair as Kaoru. Or is Renny Kaoru and Al Hikaru? O_o)

"And here I thought mothers were supposed to love their child unconditionally," Renny said sadly. "Well, thanks for trusting me. I'll do my best to live up to that trust."

9/2/2009 #72
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD Renny as Hikaru, Al as Kauru :D)

The young man nodded. "Good. Now go annoy her out of the park, it's about to start snowing and she has bare feet."

9/2/2009 #73
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Right! XD)

Renny nodded and loped out of the building.

((To Park))

9/2/2009 #74
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lolz)

Alastair went to sit on the couch with a sigh. "I feel like I'm a father already. Sheesh."

9/2/2009 #75
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"That sucks for your dad, then, because it makes him a grandfather," Alex laughed.

9/2/2009 #76
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Ha, don't mention that to him. It'll give him even more grey hair to go with his white!" he snickered.

9/2/2009 #77
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"I heard he got the white hair during Kariisa's pregnancy! It must have been stressful." Alex finished her cantaloupe just as her siblings came in.

((From Park))

Renny tackled Alastair. "En guarde!" He laughed.

Lucida rolled her eyes and went back into the Haydes apartment.

9/2/2009 #78
Aoide Mnemosyne

"We've come to inturrupt your peace and quiet!" Suntha said cheerfully, opening the door. She blinked suddenly, whipping her glasses off and stuffing them in her pocket. "Dammit," she muttered. Walking over to the sink, she grabbed a glass, filling it with water and chugging it down.

Alastair groaned, shoving Renny off of him. "Remember what I said about giving you my blessings..?"

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #79
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny turned around. "Um, are you okay, Suntha?"

Alex clapped her hands. "Hey, shouldn't Al and Ren have a wrestling match? We already know that Lu beats Bert, but what about their sons?"

(OMG I just thought of something! XD A family rivalry between the Haydes and the Diovannis!)

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #80
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Er, yeah, just a headache," Suntha said, smiling reassuringly. She turned around to frown at Alex. "I don't see how that would be fair. Dad was at least a vampire, but how would Al ever win when he's just a scrawny little human?" she laughed, obviously not seeing the dirty glare her brother threw her.

(XD A rivalry? Like how?)

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #81
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"That's not what Al's expression is telling me!" Alex leapt onto the couch and assumed a stance. "Don't humans have this thing called 'willpower', where whenever they get angry they can conquer anything? Besides, Renny would only be using judo techniques and decrease his strength and speed by 40%. That should be fair enough! I'm just looking for some violence here!"

Renny threw her a look of disbelief. "Wierdo."

(Like, they're always trying to outdo each other. Whichever family has the best manners, who can eat the most, who can buy the biggest property, who could have more fun, stuff like that. XD)

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #82
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha threw up her hands. "Whatever," she walked over to the counter, unscrewing a bottle with the words 'headache remedy' written in brail on it.

(XD lol whoever can have the most fun?)

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #83
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Yeah. lol the Diovannis could win on that one. But if it was all each-against-each, that would be unfair, so it's a group fight. Of course, the wives would want no part of it. XD It's like one of those family feud comedies!)

Renny grinned slyly at Alastair. "So, what do you think?"

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #84
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lolz yeah)

A devilish grin spread across Alastair's face, his sharp white teeth glinting (lol okay he's not QUITE fully human). "What would the prize be?"

9/2/2009 #85
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"The grand prize...if Renny wins, he gets to glomp Al whenever he wants, and if Al wins, he gets a date with Lucida!" Alex declared.

Renny sweat-dropped. "What?! Shouldn't we ask for Lucy's permission first?!"

"Nah, she'll be fine," Alex said dismissively. "Now, Al gets the first move!"

(I knew it! XD)

9/2/2009 #86
Aoide Mnemosyne

The young man made a face at the 'glomping' part, but grinned at Alex. "Who says it's the older sister I want a date with?"

Suntha rolled her grey eyes, sitting on the loveseat with a cup of hot chocolate. "Do you have to make puns?"

(mua hahahahahaha....)

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #87
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Lucian: W** O_O Bertie, your son seems to have inherited your "playboy" tendencies.)

Alex blushed and flapped her hand at him. "I'm flattered! Okay, you can have a date with either of us!"

Renny's eyebrow twitched. "Wow, Alex. Just wow."

9/2/2009 #88
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Me: XDD

Bert: HA!)

Al grinned again. "Awesome." He turned to the taller man. "Ready?"

Suntha muttered something darkly. "Renny, PLEASE kick his a**."

"Hey!" protested Alastair.

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #89
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Sure," Renny got into a defensive crouch, grinning.

(Lucian: -_-")

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member