Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair took a non-obtrusive step toward the Pyronite, smiling nonchalantly.

(Bert: heh.)

9/2/2009 #91
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Lu: DX That's NOT a good thing!)

Alex sweat-dropped. "Al has made the first move! What will be Renny's response?"

Renny aimed a swift punch to Alastair's head. "Ha!"

9/2/2009 #92
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Bert: X3 says you.)

Alastair stepped to the side, one eyebrow raised as Renny's fist soared an inch past his head. He grabbed the Pyronite's arm, jerking him forward and aiming a kick at the younger man's chest.

9/2/2009 #93
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Lu: *sigh* Whatever.)

Renny grabbed hold of Alastair's leg with his other hand and used it as a base to dodge. He somersaulted, twisting his caught arm so that he flipped Al over onto the floor.

"Excellent counter!...Though it was a bit showy," Alex grimaced.

9/2/2009 #94
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair laughed as he was flipped onto his back, kicking out powerfully and slamming Renny's legs out from under him. "You know Suntha can't see you, right?"

Suntha ground her teeth, blushing slightly.

Her brother had rolled onto his stomach, crawled forward and sat on Renny's chest, inspecting his nails.

9/2/2009 #95
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny sweat-dropped. "I wasn't thinking. And it's not like Alex will never date you at some point." He shoved Alastair off and pounced on him in a Lucian-like fashion, pinning him underneath himself. He ran a finger along Al's jawline. "If you'd like, I could use other methods."

Alex made a face. "EW!"

9/2/2009 #96
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Me: XD he IS like his dad)

Amalsuntha burst out laughing as Alastair squeaked, shoving Renny off of him.

"I don't think Suntha would mind if you used those methods on her, actually," Al grinned, standing up. He was thrown into the wall as his sister's her foot connected painfully with his jaw. He groaned. "That hurt, little sis."

(XD don't ask me how she managed to kick him so fast, especially since she's blind..)

9/2/2009 #97
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Lu: XD That's my boy!

Me: It's because he inherited Lu's personality...-_-)

Alex sweat-dropped. "Okay, I guess Renny wins."

Renny burst into hysterical, hyena-like laughter. "I didn't think it would actually work! Wow!"

9/2/2009 #98
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Me: XD)

Alastair stood up with a sigh, brushing himself off. "Honestly, I think Suntha won," he turned to his sister with a grin. "I guess you get to go on a date with either Lucida or Alex!" he said cheerfully.

"Do you really want me to kick you again?" asked Amalsuntha, but the corners of her mouth twitched. Alastair seized upon this, inching closer to her.

"Did you just...smile?"

"NO!" Suntha giggled taking a step back from him.

"I'm pretty sure you did!"

"No I didn't!"

"YES YOU DIIIID!" he shouted, laughing as he began tickling her. She laughed helplessly along with him, trying to squirm away.

"S-sto-stop it, A-Al!" she giggled.

9/2/2009 #99
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny facepalmed. "Let her be, Al, or I'll make use of my prize."

9/2/2009 #100
Aoide Mnemosyne

The young man laughed, picking his still-giggling sister up in his strong arms. "Go on, just try to 'glomp' me now!"

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #101
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny's expression turned serious. "Alex!"

Alex giggled as she snatched Suntha away from Alastair. Renny yelled as he tackled him to the ground. "Behold my glomping powers!" He bellowed, squeezing the life out of Al.

(brb, I need another "brain break". XD)

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #102
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha chuckled as she was passed around. "What am I, a hacky sack..?"

Alastair groaned as Renny squeezed. "Suntha! Quick, distract him! Kiss him or something!" he wheezed.

(lolz mkay)

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #103
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Back!)

Renny growled. "What do you take me for, a sap?! It takes more than a kiss to distract me!"

Alex released Suntha. "Then let her kiss you! Or are you scared?" She teased.

9/2/2009 #104
Aoide Mnemosyne

(sorry it took so long, I was answering an email and eatin' ^.^)

Suntha made a strangled noise half between a nervous laugh and a growl of protest.

Alastair rolled his eyes at the Pyronite. "Would you get off me, now?"

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #105
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(It's fine. I was watching Disney videos, from their old 90s movies like Lion King and Aladdin.^^ They're really uplifting.)

Renny released Al, wiping his hands on his jeans as though they had been dirtied. "Hmph! Then can I hug Suntha?" He said slyly.

9/2/2009 #106
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Mmmm... Zuccini bread...*nomnomnom*)

"Why don't you ask her?" asked Alastair dryly, standing up and brushing himself off once again, muttering something about 'little gits taking away someone's innocence'.

Suntha rolled her eyes. "He doesn't need to ask just to hug me, idiot."

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #107
Aoide Mnemosyne

(ello?)

9/2/2009 #108
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Sorry, I got caught up in watching trailers! XD One for the Princess and the Frog, and the other was for Alice in Wonderland directed by Tim Burton. I wanna watch both of them, they sound awesome!)

Renny chuckled. "If you say so!" He swept Suntha into a tight hug. "You know, I might never let you go!"

9/2/2009 #109
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol Yeah, Alice and Wonderland sounds SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!)

Suntha chuckled, looking up at Renny. "That might prove to be problematic.."

Alastair sighed, bored with his sister's antics. Instead, he started singing and dancing around the room, pulling Alex over to join him.

(lol Yeah, Alice and Wonderland sounds SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!)

Suntha chuckled, looking up at Renny. "That might prove to be problematic.." Alastair rolled his eyes and began singing.

"Do you see banana man

Hopping over on the white hot sand

Here he come with some for me

Freshly taken from banana tree

(1, 2, 3, 4)

Banana man, me want a ton

Give me double and the bonus one

Give me more for all me friends

Dis banana flow will never end

Do you want a banana?

Peel it down and go mm mm mm mmm

Do you want a banana?

Dis banana for you

Tonight we dance around the flame

Then we get to play spirit game

Spirit names we shout out loud

Shake the thunder from the spirit cloud

All the songbirds in the tree

Chant a tune to let the spirits free

Then we see them in the night

Spirits jumpin by the fire light

Do you want a banana? (Do you want a banana)

Peel it down and go mm mm mm mmm

Dis banana for you

( oh ho ho) (ahhh)

Look you you're too uptight you know

You can laugh and kick it back and go (weee)

But without a rhythm or a rhyme

You do not banana all the time

Fly away from city on the run

Try to make a little fun

(ah huh ah huh ah huh ah huh ah huh ah huh ah huh) Look you come to the bungalow

Africans you tell me don't you so

Don't you love the pumping of the drum

Make you shake until the bum go numb

Let the bongo play you till you drop

Dis banana never stop (never stop, never stop)

Forget all your troubles and go with the flow

Forget about whatever you may never know

Like whether whatever you are doing is whatever you should

And whether anything you do is ever anything good

And then forget about banana when it sticks in your throat

And when they make you wanna bellow but your stuck in a choke

And you forget about the yellow from the beckoning man who make you take another one

And make a mock of your plan Bungalay Bungalow make up your mind and tell me no ummmm shhh Well it's nine o'clock and it's getting dark

and the sun is falling from the sky

I've never laughed so early and you may wonder why Tomorrow morning on the plane

No banana make you go insane

Floating back to busy town

No banana make you want to frown

Peel it down and go mm mm mm mm

Do you want a banana?

Dis banana for you!"

He ended the song by sheep-dipping Alex.

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #110
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(ZOMG DXX You kinda repeated a little. But that's an awesome song! XD)

Renny laughed and loosened his grip on Suntha. Alex grinned as she danced with Alastair and pretended to blush when he dipped her. "Oh Alastair, you cad!" She giggled.

(I'm gonna be taking a bunch of brain breaks today, my head just keeps pounding. O_O So...don't be alarmed when I don't answer for a while.)

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #111
Aoide Mnemosyne

(That's how the song goes o.o)

Alastair grinned, bringing his face closer to hers. "How about a little bit of Pyroninion tongue?"

Amalsuntha rolled her eyes at her brother. "Pervert."

He looked back at her, eyebrows raised. "I'm a pervert? Oh, then it must have been Samuel that said he'd like to lick ice cream off every inch of Renny's firm, lusious body." He stopped suddenly when a pillow hit him in the face.

Suntha stuck her tongue out at him. "He must have, because I certainly didn't."

(mkay :P)

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #112
Aoide Mnemosyne

(g2g, supper :P May or may not be on again tonight ^_^)

9/2/2009 #113
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Alex stuck her tongue out at him and pulled away. "Feh!"

Renny decided to ignore Alastair's comment and grinned. "Rejected, Al!"

(O_O You eat supper at 3 PM?! lol jk. It's 3 PM over here.)

9/2/2009 #114
loveatlast

[ heey guys I feel so... not here cause of school. I didnt actually go to school today XD got to ditch to go to the worlds skills. ]

Samuel raised an eyebrow at them. "Well, I certainly didn't say that." He said and retreated into the bathroom to put on some clothes.

9/2/2009 #115
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Backs :D lol sweet)

Alastair pouted as Suntha laughed at him. "First I get beat up by someone larger than me, then I'm rejected by my one true love!" he sighed dramatically, draping himself over the couch mournfully.

9/2/2009 #116
loveatlast

Samuel reappeared from the bathroom in a plain white t-shirt and well-fitted dark wash jeans. He pushed himself in on the couch and slouched down. "Man up, Al." He said.

[ it was sooo fun. I gotta watch people make cakes. ]

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #117
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD um...okay)

Alastair looked up at Samuel, rolling his eyes. "If I manned up, then I'd never get laid, idiot. Chicks love this wounded soul thing," he grinned, sitting up. "Not that you'd know anything about getting laid, Mr. Eternal Virgin."

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #118
loveatlast

Samuel pretended to be offended. "Is it so wrong to want to save it for someone special." Sam mock gaped at his brother.

[ lol, its more interesting than it sounds. ]

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #119
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD I'll take your word for it :3)

Alastair raised an eyebrow. "No, but it won't be special for them if you have no practice at it." He grinned.

9/2/2009 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member