Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

Full of lush green grass and beautifully made benches, the park is the perfect place to relax. Several tire swings hang from large, sturdy oak trees, while there are also regular swings. There is almost always a gentle breeze; colorful flowers are dotted here and there.

9/1/2009 #1
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From the Ollison Apt.))

Alastair walked into the park, hair getting forcefully blown from his face from the strong breeze. He gazed at the ground as he walked, carefully feeling it with his feet. Why does she have to like to spend time alone in parks? She's blind.

9/1/2009 #2
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Ollison Apt.))

Lucida seated herself at a picnic table and spread out her books, scanning through them and writing notes in her notebook. "Levitation Spell: wrap the object in your Aura and gently hoist it into the air." She glanced at a large rock on the ground and focused her energy on it. The rock rose twenty feet into the air before dropping. "Yeah, that needs some work."

9/1/2009 #3
Aoide Mnemosyne

"S***!" Alastair grunted as he landed smack on his face. He glared back accusingly at the hole his foot was still in. "Ah! Little b***, trying to trip me, probably with murderous intentions toward my sister!" he pointed at it, standing up. "Thou shalt be filled by the end of the day, mark my words, foul hole!" he appeared not to notice Lucida as he bad-mouthed the hole.

(lolz)

9/1/2009 #4
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(XD)

Lucida sweat-dropped as she watched him. "Careful, you're hurting the hole's feelings." She lifted the large rock and placed it in the pothole, filling it in perfectly. "And now I've found a use for this spell."

9/1/2009 #5
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair whipped around to face Lucida. "I think it'll live," he said sarcastically, then blinked when she covered the hole. "Er, thanks."

9/1/2009 #6
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida flapped her hand at him and returned to her spellbook. "No problem. Just keep it down, okay? I came here for silence, not vulgar language."

9/1/2009 #7
Aoide Mnemosyne

The young man rolled his eyes. "Sure, baby doll," his voice was dry. He turned around, continuing his search for murderous potholes.

9/1/2009 #8
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair whipped around again, sensing his sister's anger. He ran toward the apartment hurriedly.

((To Ollison apt.)

9/1/2009 #9
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida twitched at the "baby doll" comment, but otherwise ignored him. "Twister Spell: let your Wind-based Aura flow into your surroundings. Combine Aura with the very fabric of Air, and manipulate it..."

(lol she's just focused on magic)

9/1/2009 #10
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lolz I g2g in like five mins :P)

9/1/2009 #11
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Okay.^^)

Eventually Lucida mastered the Twister Spell after a few minutes of practice. With a flick of her wrist she could cause the air to swirl in a small tornado. She grinned. "Excellent!"

9/1/2009 #12
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD lol she's so centered, Lucida)

9/1/2009 . Edited 9/1/2009 #13
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Ollison apt.))

Amalsuntha walked carefully into the park, enjoying the early evening breeze. Taking the rose-tinted glasses from her pocket, she perched them on her nose, blinking a couple times to get used to the auras around her. She smiled slightly, moving toward the one that was Lucida. "Hello, Lucida. We didn't really get to talk. How have you been?"

9/1/2009 #14
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Oh, I've been fine," Lucida replied. She closed her spellbook with a yawn. "I've been working on learning new Wind spells. Since I have centuries ahead of me, I might as well strive to become the best spellcaster, you know? I'd also like to face off against Dad sometime. Renny wants to do that, too."

9/2/2009 #15
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha smiled, watching Lucida's aura fluxuate slightly with the beat of her heart. "That would be quite interesting to watch, I admit. I don't know who would win, if you became a master spellcaster." She chuckled suddenly. "Wait, what do I mean if? When you become a master spellcaster."

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #16
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Thanks," Lucida smiled. "I'm not sure myself. Air and Fire aren't opposites, and depending on the situation, one of us would have the advantage. But if it was me, Renny and Alex vs. Dad, he'd still beat us unless we tricked him."

9/2/2009 #17
Aoide Mnemosyne

The young woman grinned. "It just brings back memories of when my father and yours would play fight, and how Lucian would kick Bertram's a** every time."

9/2/2009 #18
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(I'm listening to Hitotsu no Kessoku from Hikaru no Go. It's quite dramatic and sad...Makes me imagine Lucian's death scene. O_O)

Lucida chuckled. "Lu just has no mercy, even when he's sparring."

((From Ollison Apt))

Renny ran up to Suntha. "It's gonna snow!" He said, pretending to panic. "You gotta get outta here, or at least put some shoes on!"

Lucida blinked and stared up at the sky. Indeed, clouds were gathering. "Wonderful."

9/2/2009 #19
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Aww lol)

Suntha raised a dark eyebrow. "I think I'll live. Thanks, though." She started strolling back to the apartment at a leisurely pace, hugging her giant hoodie closer to her body.

9/2/2009 #20
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(It's okay, though. I switched it to We Be Burnin' by Sean Paul. XD Now I'm imagining Lucian spin-dancing.)

Renny sweat-dropped. "Maybe she got her personality from Kariisa..."

Lucida gathered her books and followed Suntha. "You're not gonna stay here alone, are you?" She asked her brother.

"Well I was hoping to give the two 'Als' some time together," He said sarcastically, already jogging past her.

((To Ollison Apt))

9/2/2009 #21
Aoide Mnemosyne

Amalsuntha chuckled. "I like the cold. I get that from Dad, actually."

((To Ollison Apt.))

9/2/2009 #22
loveatlast

[ From Ollision Apt. ]

Samuel walked through the park, trying to bury his feelings so his siblings wouldnt notice although it was almost impossible.

9/2/2009 #23
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Ollison Apt.))

Suntha walked slowly into the park, treading through the inch deep snow, finally taking off her glasses, as they were giving her a migrane. "Sammy?" she called, gazing around her, no matter that she was blind.

9/2/2009 #24
loveatlast

Samuel heard his sister call and made his way to her, taking her arm and helping guide her through the snow. "Sun, what are you doing out here?" He asked her.

9/2/2009 #25
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha frowned as they walked. "I wanted to make sure you were all right. You've been very confused lately. Would you like to talk to me about it?"

9/2/2009 #26
loveatlast

Samuel watched his feet trudging through the snow. "Nothing ou need to concern yourself with. Al's right, I'm nineteen, I'm not a kid. I need to start acting like it." His teeth involuntarily clenched as his annoyancce with his brother flared.

9/2/2009 #27
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha stopped, looking up at her brother, her slender hand brushing over his face. "You know he's just screwing with you. Now tell me, Samuel," she said gently but firmly.

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #28
loveatlast

Samuel scowled and shook his head. "I can handle this myself, Suntha." He told her.

[ dinner gtg. might be backk byye ]

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #29
Aoide Mnemosyne

Hurt appeared in the young woman's misty eyes and she whipped her hand away from his face. "Fine, Samuel, fine," she said, starting to march away. The trees close to her started to shudder and groan as she passed by, her anger hanging in the air.

((To Olliosn Apt.)

(Aw man, k :P I'm doing history right now, so I may or may not be on)

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member