Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

A deep, forboding place just outside of town. A crooked sign with brown flecks of...mud? is visible next to one of the trees: Enter At Your Own Risk. The forest is full of burrows, tiny swamps and lovely ponds, oddly enough.

9/1/2009 #1
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Library))

Renny slowed to a halt just a few yards past the sign, and set Suntha on the ground. "I really couldn't resist this place," he said admittedly. "That sign's been bugging me for ages."

11/19/2009 #2
Aoide Mnemosyne

Amalsuntha glanced at the sign. "Yeah, I know what you mean? What d'you suppose is so bad here?" she asked, taking a few steps forward.

11/19/2009 #3
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny was about to answer, when he was cut off by the sound of pounding feet approaching. He whirled around, let out a surprised snarl, and jumped into a defensive position in front of Suntha.

((From Ollison))

Alex cackled and tackled her brother; Lucida skidded to a halt, and Malcolm jumped onto a tree branch. "Shocked to see us?" He said dryly.

Renny grunted and shoved his sister off, clambering to his feet. "Not funny. I seriously thought for a moment that someone was trying to hit Sunny."

11/19/2009 #4
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Ollison))

Alastair strolled into the forest, looking amused. "How very sweet, the alpha protecting his female."

Suntha rolled her eyes at her brother. "It was nice of him, now shut up," she turned to the others. "What are you guys doing here, anyway?"

11/19/2009 . Edited 11/19/2009 #5
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"We're racing!" Lucida announced. "Or just hanging out. And since you and Renaldo are exploring this 'deadly' forest, we will be here to keep you company."

Alex laughed. "It's like a re-con mission!"

"Right," Malcolm chuckled.

Renny sweat-dropped. "Uh, thanks, I guess..."

11/19/2009 #6
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair looked back and forth from his sister to Renny, then grinned. "Yes, we're here to keep you company, whether you like it or not. I have the feeling you were going to do more than 'explore the forest', eh, Suntha?"

Suntha blushed, smacking her brother upside the head. "Go do your race."

11/19/2009 #7
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Alex got into a stance. "On your mark...get set...GO!" She bolted into the forest, Lucida closely following her, and Malcolm leaping through the trees in a Tarzan-like fashion.

Renny grinned and knelt down. "Suntha, why don't you get on my back? I bet I could go faster than everyone else even with extra weight."

11/19/2009 #8
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair disappeared instantly, reappearing right next to Alex, laughing.

The young woman gave Renny a slightly suspicious look, but climbed onto his back anyhow. "If you drop me, I will kill you," she muttered.

11/19/2009 #9
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny nodded seriously, hooked his arms securely around her legs, and set off at a run. Within seconds he could see the backs of his sisters and Alastair. With a bit of effort, he was past Lucida and sprinting along with Alex and Alastair. "You might wanna hurry up," he said, laughing. "Malcolm's ahead of us."

Indeed, though Malcolm had returned to the ground, he was at least ten feet ahead. Renny accelerated and gradually caught up with him. Malcolm noticed Renny running alongside him and turned to look at him, still weaving his way through the forest although his eyes were on something else. He had a wicked grin on his face, something that was rare for him. "You're carrying a burden like that and you still manage to keep up with me?" He laughed. "No offense intended to you, Suntha."

11/19/2009 #10
Aoide Mnemosyne

"None taken," yawned Suntha, quite unsurprised by the speed. Her father had run with her on his back all the time when she was little, this wasn't so different. Though it did make her heart jump every time he narrowly dodged a tree.

Alastair let out a chuckle, glancing over at Lucida. "Damn, how'd he get that fast?"

11/19/2009 #11
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida shrugged and sped up a bit so she was at the same speed as Alex and Alastair. "He's always been a speed demon. He gets it from Dad."

Malcolm leapt into the air. "Let's see if you can follow my lead, Pyronite!" He called, jumping from branch to branch. Renny hesitated, then jumped as well, and started navigating the treetops with as much ease as Malcolm. Soon they were both performing tricks, sliding down trunks and soaring through the air for seconds at a time.

Renny suddenly grew concerned and turned his head to glance at Suntha. "Should I let you down? Your head might hit some of the branches," he said, straining his voice against the wind.

11/19/2009 #12
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha chuckled, resting her head against his shoulder. "Oh, don't worry, if I die I'll haunt you night and day."

Alastair frowned worriedly up at his sister. She never seemed to say no, even when it was good for her. "Well, I don't want her to die anyway, so," he jumped into one of the trees, and grabbed Suntha as she and Renny flew past. Her eyes widened in surprise. "What was that for?" she asked as he jumped back down to the ground in his arms as he continued to race alongside Lucida and Alex.

"I'd really like a live sister, thanks all the same."

11/19/2009 #13
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny gave Alastair a quick salute. "Thanks!" Then he continued in his high-speed chase with Malcolm.

Malcolm sprinted up a series of branches and then jumped as high as he could into the air, above the forest. In a flash of light, a pair of large bat wings sprouted from his shoulder blades and lifted him higher. He circled the skies for a moment, letting the breeze rush through his hair. Then suddenly, he heard something. Something very strange and unusual, but alarming all the same. Malcolm turned around to find a group, no a pack, of mutant-size ape-like creatures swinging through the treetops in his comrades' direction. He turned down into a sharp dive, folding his wings against his sides so he could plung straight through the treetops, and pulled to a hovering stop in front of Alastair and the others on ground. "We've got company," he said grimly. "A gang of Kongs."

(DUN DUN DUNNNN!!! lol random ape attack)

11/19/2009 #14
Aoide Mnemosyne

(That is random! Bwa haha. But it'll give Al and Sunth to use their mad twin powerz XD)

"Kongs?" muttered Alastair and Suntha at the same time as they stopped; he put his sister down onto the ground, gazing at the direction he heard several grunts and branches snapping.

"That can't be good," muttered Sunth, flexing her hands.

11/19/2009 #15
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

A loud yell came from above, and Renny crashed into the ground from the treetops. He groaned. "Oww...does anyone know why there are monster monkeys in this place?"

Lucida shrugged. "Well the sign was a warning. This must be the danger."

(Wah, I g2g to do homework.)

11/19/2009 #16
Aoide Mnemosyne

(DX kay, bye :P)

"Why...giant monkeys?" asked Alastair, shaking his head. "What a random happenstance." Before he could go on, one of the giant apes crashed down to feet in front of him, grunting.

Just then, it soared backward. The young man turned around slowly, to see Suntha standing there, long, whip-like vines coming out of her hands, which she had used to lash away the ape-thing. She was no longer the regular Suntha, though not possessed, either. Her glasses had fallen to the ground, and she smiled triumphantly, now bright blue eyes glittering smugly. She laughed as another ape ascended on her, pinning her to the ground. This one was catapulted away, landing in a bloody, crumpled mess, groaning. She stood up, smiling slightly.

"Suntha, what the hell?" gasped Alastair, staring at his sister.

She turned toward him, raising one elegant eyebrow. "This...is fun." She smiled slowly, pulling off her hoodie, "this is too restrictive." She leapt impossibly high into the tree, grabbing another one of the apes and kicking it hard in the jaw, with a loud crack.

11/19/2009 #17
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny gaped. "Suntha, since when could you do that?!"

Malcolm chuckled as he sent three other apes flying with a quick sonic blast. "At least we don't have to worry about her in battle."

11/21/2009 #18
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Sibling fiiight X3)

Amalsuntha paused, breaths coming raggedly, blue eyes glinting as she leapt down onto another ape, grasping it's head and snapping it to the side, killing the creature instantly. A hand landed on her shoulder, pulling her around. It was Alastair, and he was angry. "Suntha, you've never killed anything before. You shouldn't start now. It's their right to defend their territory-"

He was cut off when his sister kicked him in the stomach, sending him crashing into a tree, breaking it in half. He groaned, staggering to his feet, bleeding in several places.

"Yes, and it's our right to try to claim the territory," she growled back, and they began circling each other like wolves, each glaring daggers at the other.

"This isn't like you," he said, narrowing his eyes at the person that was his sister. "What are you?"

"I," she smiled, leaping forward and tripping him, then pinning him to the ground and punching his jaw. He threw Suntha off him; she landed on a sharp-looking boulder, and gasped, getting up, blood dribbling out of her mouth. She smiled again, her teeth red with her own blood. "I am what Amalsuntha could be, the power she could have if she wasn't blind. I'm so much better than her when she's blind; I'm stronger, I'm faster, and I can harness my powers," she laughed, shooting several razor sharp leaves spinning into Alastair's side, making him grunt in pain. "I am better in all ways."

He growled, still circling her. "No, you're not."

"I am, actually, Alastair. This is what Suntha would be like if she could see. This is me, her, I. We are strong, with the power of sight," she pointed to her electric blue gaze.

At the same time, they screamed at each other, only ten feet away; from the young woman's hands came vines that snaked around Alastair's body and neck, ready to break him; from his hands came shooting flames that flickered and flashed only half an inch away from her skin, making her sweat, the flames burning her lightly in several places. Blood oozed from each of their wounds as they glared at each other.

11/21/2009 #19
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Malcolm, Lucida, Renny and Alex sprung into action: Malcolm cut Alastair free and Lucida took him to a safe distance away from Amalsuntha; Alex and Renny restrained Suntha while Malcolm let out a steady stream of magic that subdued her powers.

"Sunny," Renny said softly. "Whoever you are now, it's not you. I hate seeing you get hurt like this. Come back."

Malcolm tilted his head to the side. "So Suntha has a split personality. It looks similar to the issue Kariisa had, but also different somehow. Maybe it's hereditary."

11/21/2009 #20
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha gasped in rage, trying to kick Renny. But without her powers, her wounds started to weigh down her body; she slumped in his and Alex's arms. "It's just me, Renny. This is what she, I, am, but with sight." Her blue eyes flickered to Malcolm, and she laughed breathlessly, slumping down further. Just then, as if to stop herself from betraying anymore information, she bit down hard on her tongue, and a gush of blood splattered out of her mouth. Before she could do any real damage to it, her eyes flickered, and she went limp in a dead faint.

Alastair strode toward his sister, worry lining his face. "Is she alright?"

11/21/2009 . Edited 11/21/2009 #21
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"She probably will be, at least physically," Malcolm replied, closing off the stream of magic. "But if this continues, she could lose her former self completely." Lucida walked over to Suntha and began healing her wounds.

Renny's expression was dismayed. "That's it, then. We have to get rid of her blindness, because it's driving her insane. She didn't do anything to deserve it in the first place."

Alex frowned, but nodded. "Suntha sure is scary when she goes psycho. We'll just get Dad to fix her."

11/22/2009 #22
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair frowned deeply, not really knowing what to say. He shook his head. "Let's get back to the apartment, it's too cold out here for her," he grimaced, turning away, not wanting to show how worried he was.

There was a gasp from Suntha, and her eyes opened again, back to their usual misty grey. "Wuh happened?" she mumbled past the blood in her mouth.

11/22/2009 . Edited 11/22/2009 #23
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Before Renny could answer, Malcolm cut in: "We'll explain it to you back at Ollison."

Renny sighed and carried Suntha bridal-style. Lucida finished healing her wounds and got up, following the others.

((To Ollison Apt.))

11/22/2009 #24
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair followed them silently back to the apartment.

((To Ollison Apt.))

11/22/2009 #25
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Ollison))

Alex walked over to Lucida, carrying a bunch of random plants and flowers in her arms. "Are these the ones?"

Lucida nodded after looking them over. "I could make a few batches with this."

"What exactly are you making, anyway?" Alex asked, setting the plants down on a flat rock.

"I'm experimenting," her sister smiled. "I'm going to see what happens when you mix a Buzz Drought with Bloodwine, ambrosia and LiquiGem."

Alex raised an eyebrow. "Wow. Who're you going to test it on?"

"Well, I was going to try it on Al, but I decided I'll give it to Malcolm instead." Lucida grinned. "It's sure to have an interesting effect on him, don't you think? And the best part is that it's odorless, so he won't be able to sniff it out."

"That's totally evil!" Alex exclaimed. "Let's get started!"

The two sisters cackled as they conjured a black cauldron and started brewing their insidious concoction.

(lol they're like witches...)

12/17/2009 #26
Aoide Mnemosyne

(LOL. What're the effects of the potions, exactly o.O? It might be amusing to try it out on Alastair XD)

12/17/2009 #27
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Well, the Buzz Drought basically gives the drinker a huge boost in energy (especially sexual). Bloodwine is blood-flavored wine, ambosia is the food of the gods, and LiquiGem just does something random. XD We can have this scene where Malcolm figures it out and gives it to Al instead, who is very thirsty at the time. That would be hilarious.)

12/18/2009 #28
Aoide Mnemosyne

(HA! Perfect. He'll be EVEN CRAZIER ABOUT SEX XD)

12/18/2009 #29
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Ooh! Or maybe Malcolm could go one step further and slip it into Lucy's food, too! XD Double backfire!)

12/18/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member