Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

SaveALot General store is a tiny place at the center of town, run by four or five people, stocked with food, camping supplies, etc.

NPCs:

Manny Drake, store manager.

Luke Brown, supply stocker.

Jon Rubin, checkout person.

9/1/2009 . Edited 9/16/2009 #1
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Ollison Apartments))

Renny walked in through the front door and set Suntha down. "Here we are...er, is peanut butter the only thing you need?"

(brb, my head's killing me. XD)

9/1/2009 . Edited 9/1/2009 #2
Aoide Mnemosyne

(mkay lol)

Suntha smiled. "Thanks. And no, we also need, let's see, boneless chicken b***, olive oil, yeast, tomatoes and spaghetti. Al's intent on having me cook for him tonight," she chuckled.

9/1/2009 #3
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Kay I'm back)

Renny nodded and started grabbing the items from the shelves. "Boneless chicken b***, check; olive oil, check; yeast, check; tomatoes, check; peanut butter, check...and spaghetti..." he looked around. "Not in this isle." He moved to the next isle and a Dueling magazine caught his eye. "Oh, I'm getting that!" He grabbed it. "Um, I don't see any spaghetti, but you could borrow ours." With that he set the items on the counter, paid for them, put them in a bag and handed them to Suntha, keeping the magazine for himself. "There you go!"

9/1/2009 #4
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Thanks, Renny!" Suntha smiled, holding the bag tightly in one hand. "You, Alex and Lucida could come over for dinner if you like."

9/1/2009 #5
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Nah, I don't get hungry often...but, I've heard there's a park nearby, so maybe we could hold a picnic there?" Renny suggested.

9/1/2009 #6
Aoide Mnemosyne

The young woman nodded. "Good idea. Al's scoping it out right now, seeing if there are any potholes. He doesn't want me to trip and kill myself if I decide to go there alone, apparently," she chuckled.

9/1/2009 #7
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Awesome! Maybe if you learned Earth magic, you'd be able to see with your feet through vibrations in the ground. I'm pretty sure you're at least a Wood type," Renny said excitedly. "Well anyway, let's get back." He picked her up again and left.

((To Ollison Apartments))

9/1/2009 #8
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha raised an eyebrow. "A wood type? How kind," she murmured dryly.

((To Ollison Apartments))

9/1/2009 #9
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Ollison. Apt.))

Amalsuntha walked into the store, picking up a basket as she went, absently checking the price for a jar of pickles. Maybe I shouldn't wait to tell Renny... He deserves to have me tell him. And I've been in love with him for years, it wouldn't be fair to wait even four more weeks...

9/16/2009 #10
Aoide Mnemosyne

The young woman kept walking through the store, slightly dazed as she picked a carton of organic milk from the dairy section. I will tell him. Today. Next time I see him, she vowed silently. As she continued down the aisle, blinked, turning when she heard the sound of footsteps next to her. Suddenly the shelf supplier crashed into her, and dropped several rolls of toilet paper everywhere. There was a crash, and the glass half-gallon container of milk smashed to the floor, white liquid quickly covering half the tiles. There was a tiny t***, then a crunch. Suntha fell to the ground hard. "S***! I'm so sorry," she mumbled, trying to untangle herself from the teenage boy, feeling around for her glasses. A look of horror crossed her face when she felt broken shards of glass under her fingers, along with the mangled pieces of metal that had been her glasses' frames.

"Aw man, sorry lady. I didn't mean to," the boy apologized over and over, helping Suntha to her feet. "F***, can you see without them?"

Suntha shook her head, still in shock. The boy turned red with shame.

9/16/2009 . Edited 9/18/2009 #11
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Ollison Apt. for rescuing!))

Renny watched in horror as her glasses broke, and was at her side immediately. "Suntha! It's me," he said urgently, holding her by the shoulders. "Are you alright? Can you stand?"

9/16/2009 #12
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lolz how sweet ^-^)

Suntha blinked in surprise. "Renny? Er, yes, I can..." she looked around helplessly, seeing only darkness. "My glasses...I think they broke..."

9/16/2009 . Edited 9/16/2009 #13
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(XD)

Renny shifted through the debree and collected all the pieces from her glasses, then carefully put them in a plastic bag. "Maybe Lucy can fix them. It's worth a try."

9/16/2009 #14
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha nodded silently as the shelf-supplier sopped up the milk with a mop, hurrying away with three more 'sorry's. The young woman seemed to steal herself, then bit her lip. "I...Renny, I need to tell you something."

9/16/2009 #15
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Suspense! XD)

Renny tensed, then relaxed slightly. "What is it?"

9/16/2009 #16
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lolz and the big moment!)

Suntha looked down. "I-...I-..." she looked back up determinedly into Renny's eyes, both cheeks bright red. "Renny, I'm in love with you."

9/16/2009 . Edited 9/16/2009 #17
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(OMG two confessions at the same time, maybe! XD)

Renny blinked, then his face broke into a big smile. "I was hoping you would say that! Now it's official!" Then he paused. "And, uh, for the record, I'm in love with you as well," he blushed slightly.

9/16/2009 #18
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD not quite.)

Suntha blinked up at him, her blush deepening. "I-...really?" surprise filled her voice.

9/16/2009 #19
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Aww...XD)

"Of course! It's a little difficult for me to describe exactly what my feelings are, but I'm pretty sure that I love you. Suntha, you're the reason I always wanted to get stronger. I wanted to impress you, and I...I want to be...yours." Renny turned bright red and averted his gaze. "I don't know what you were worried about. You could've confessed at any time and I would've been happy."

(Aaaaand...cut! lol g'night)

9/16/2009 #20
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha blushed even more deeply, shrugging. "I was just nervous, I guess...Sorry." She apologized, looking down.

(lol they're too cute...)

9/17/2009 #21
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol and awkward)

Renny chuckled, got up, and carried her in his arms. The bag full of broken pieces was held securely in his right hand. "Now that we've got the confessions out of the way, can we start acting like an actual couple?"

9/17/2009 #22
Aoide Mnemosyne

(yeeeah)

Suntha nodded. "Sounds good." She leaned up, pecked him on the cheek, then chuckled. "Shall we head to the Apartment? I don't want to come back to pieces of Alastair."

9/17/2009 #23
loveatlast

Ella ran a slender and through her long black hair and sighed. She still needed to call Sam but wasnt sure if she should. He'd probably call her. Ella picked up a case of strawberries and looked them over before sticking them into the basket she had and heading onto the cosmetics part of the store. Small towns were never really her thing but when Samuel had called her and asked how she was doing and where she was, her hear skipped. Ever since she met Sam she had fallen in love with him completely. But she couldnt tell him that so instead she offered to come visit him and maybe, maybe he feels something for her. Ella sighed and picked up a case of blush thoughtfully.

9/17/2009 #24
Aoide Mnemosyne

(hmm, iiinteresting...)

9/17/2009 #25
loveatlast

[ lol... yep ]

Ella couldnt wait any longer and puled out her phone, pressing Sam's speed dial and holding the phone to her ear waiting for him to answer. "Hello?"

"Heey, It's Ella."

"Oh heey how are you?".

"I'm good, thanks, how are you?"

"I'm great, now that I've heard from you"

Ella blushed. "I'm in town."

"Mhmm, Where abouts are you?"

"Save-A-Lot"

"Save-A-Lot?"

"Yeea,"

"I'll come pick you u-"

"No, it's alright."

No?

"Yea, it's cool, I'm come to you, where are you staying?"

"Ollison Apartments."

"Okay, well are you're siblings with you?"

"Well...Well, Al's with me right now"

"And Suntha?" Ella hoped she wasnt being too nosy.

"She's where you are"

"I just was thinking it would be good if I met them,"

"You will in time, dont worry," Sam laughed.

Ella smiled. "Maybe we could go out somewhere with them and catch up..."

"Alright...Yea, I'll see if they want to"

"Okay, I'll come by later."

"Alright, see ya in abit."

"Bye." Ella shut her phone and held it to her chest for a second then dropped it into her bag and walked through the aisles again.

9/18/2009 #26
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Too cute! Hmm, how bout you make somewhere cool for them to hang? I'm already working on a resturaunt :P)

9/18/2009 #27
loveatlast

[ mkay, like where? Hmmm... ]

9/18/2009 #28
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Hmm, a night club? Not the sleazy kind, the fun kind XD)

9/18/2009 #29
loveatlast

[ hmm okay. ]

9/18/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member