Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
loveatlast

Ella finished picking out her items and payed for them, leaving to get ready for her date tonight.

[ To... Where does she go for her place? ]

9/18/2009 #31
Aoide Mnemosyne

(mm, the motel I guess :P)

9/18/2009 #32
loveatlast

[ lolk, then to the motel! ]

9/18/2009 #33
Aoide Mnemosyne

Amalsuntha blinked, taking a cell phone from her pocket and putting her ear up to the reciever. "Huh. Sounds like Sam has a date with someone named 'Ella'," she frowned, putting the phone back. "Let's go, Ren."

(lol I'm just pretending Renny carries her home)

((To Ollison Apt))

9/18/2009 #34
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Ollison Apt.))

Suntha marched determindly into the department store, blushing crimson from the thought of what Lucida and Alastair were no doubt just about to do, loudly. She trotted over to one of the large refridgerators, opening it to grab a carton of organic, free range eggs, quickly checking the unit price to the others. As she turned around, she crashed into a tall...something. She stumbled back into the fridge, hitting her head painfully against the thick glass. "F***," she groaned, looking up.

A tall man stood before her. His eyes were an acidic green, and his hair was nearly black, and down to his shoulders in tight curls. His skin was pale white, and he wore all black. Altogether, quite a menacing figure. He gazed down at her, eyes widening in surprise. "Raziya?" his voice came out in a hiss.

Amalsuntha narrowed her bright blue eyes slightly, rubbing the side of her head. "Um, no, sorry."

He shook his head feverishly, taking a step closer to her. "No, I am not mistaken, Raziya. Why did you run from me?" his voice quavered with emotion.

Suntha took a step back into the fridge as he advanced further. "Sir, I'm sorry, but my name isn't Raziya. Please go," though her voice wavered slighty with fright, her eyes were determind, and she stood up taller, chin in the air. What she didn't expect was for the tall man's hand to shoot out and catch her by the shoulder, holding it with a crushing grip. She let out a gasp of pain, dropping the eggs and her shopping basket to the floor as he dragged her into the back of the store, into the supply room, locking the door after them.

He threw her onto several bags of flour on the floor, a puff of white powder exploding into the air and falling slowly around the young woman, eyes gleaming manically. "Oh, Raziya, I know it's you. And I know you recogniz me, your Armande. I have found you after all these years, how many now? Two-hundred? I have lost count," he smiled slightly, voice softening. "It is time we finished the task we were sent to do, my love," he said, unbuttoning his coat and throwing it to one side, pacing around Suntha, who sat up painfully, eyes widening. She snarled. "I don't know who the hell you are, let me go!"

Armande shook his head. "Oh, Raziya, my joker... Such a sweet girl, when it comes down to it. You have taken another body, I can see that. I had heard about your death from Verjsha. But I knew we would find each other again! But let the words pass, it is time to do what men and women do," he chuckled, climbing over the struggling girl and pinning her down, now.

Suntha wriggled underneath him, breathing becoming faster with fright. She managed to elbow him in the eye, but the bruise quickly blossomed, then faded just as quickly. His skin was taking on a sickly greenish tint to it, and now that he was closer, she spied the stubs of horns on his heads. His fingernails dug into her shoulders and he pushed his mouth onto hers, breath hot and reeking. As soon as he had done so, her hands were also bound behind her back.

She tried to scream, but he seemed to reach out of nowhere, stuffing a rag into her mouth and tearing at her shirt, undoing her belt with rutheless efficiency. She gagged on the rag, which was slowly choking her, tears of pain trickled from the corner of her eyes, and with one last burst of energy, brought her knee up, swiftly and sharply, into his hardening crotch. He yelped in pain, rolling off her and standing up, eyes burning with rage.

(lol time for Sapphire to come in! He's the demon she's been tracking. Suntha'll go crazy once he's hurt her :P)

12/27/2009 #35
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Sapphire to the rescue!)

"HOLD IT!"

A shot of blue light surrounded Armande and yanked him off of Suntha, holding him up in the air. Sapphire whipped out her Bo staff and struck the demon, sending a current of electricity through him. "For the love of God, I thought I was the only one who attracted unwanted attention." She glanced at Suntha and removed the rag in her mouth and re-did her clothes with a quick spell. "Are you okay? Sorry I couldn't have come sooner, it took me a while to find this b***."

((From Ollison Apt.))

The door burst open, and behind it stood Renny and Malcolm. "Ah," Malcolm wrinkled his nose. "This guy reeks of demon."

"Sunny!" Renny rushed to Suntha's side and knelt next to her, concerned. "What happened? What did he do?!"

(lol I thought the guy was just after Suntha because of the Haydes, but this makes it a lot creepier. XD)

12/27/2009 . Edited 12/27/2009 #36
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol, I thought so! ^_^ Backstory!)

Suntha looked up at Renny in surprise, and frowned. "It's fine, Ren, he didn't get to do anything except tie me up," she shook her arms, which were still tied behind her back. "Could you...?" she glanced at Sapphire, standing up unsteadily. "Thanks for helping me, Sapphire, you were just in time."

12/27/2009 #37
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny cut her hands free with ease and sighed. "You just can't stay out of danger for too long, can you?"

Malcolm grinned. "You took the words right out of my mouth, Ren." He grabbed Armande once Sapphire had removed her Bo staff, and dragged him outside SaveALot.

Sapphire rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She teleported everyone else out, but remained standing in front of the other two.

12/27/2009 #38
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha frowned at Renny. "Sorry to be such a hassle," her voice carried a hard edge of sarcasm. She turned back to Sapphire. "Anyhow, I'm glad you're here. We could use some sanity."

12/29/2009 #39
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Sapphire nodded, and then pointed an accusing finger at Armande. "You! It's bad enough that you've been attacking a lot of random people lately, but now I've personally caught you in the act. Prepare to die, demon!"

Malcolm finished tying Armande up and took a step back. "What's your name, anyway? And why were you attacking Suntha?"

12/29/2009 #40
Aoide Mnemosyne

Armande growled, his dark, acidic eyes seeming to bubble with contempt, and he spat at Malcolm, missing him by several inches, and hitting Sapphire instead. "My name is Armande, and she is Raziya D'la'flone, dog!" his rough voice was heavily russian, and his skin seemed to be turning greener by the second.

12/29/2009 #41
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Sapphire blinked and wiped the spit off her face with disgust. Malcolm snarled and severed Armande's arms off with a quick motion. "I don't care who she is to you; you will treat both of them with respect! Suntha is Suntha, nothing more and nothing less."

Sapphire's Bo staff glowed and transformed into a scythe. The blade curved over her head and shimmered with a blue light. "I'll give you one last chance to say something nice before I kill you, fool."

12/29/2009 #42
Aoide Mnemosyne

Armande howled with rage and pain, breaking free of his bonds and running at Sapphire, from the stubs on his shoulders sliding out bloody half-arms, with massive claws on each end, and with a roar, plunged them deep into the phantom, sharp teeth tearing at her stomach.

There was a second where Amalsuntha stared in horror at the demon, with his arm-claws run through Sapphire's body, blood inking both and dripping on the ground. "Sapphire!" The young woman swayed for a second, her eyes closing briefly, and stumbled forward. She caught herself, cold, crystiline eyes snapping open, and her dark mouth widening in a snarl, exposing her pointed teeth and leaping at the man, pulling him back by the hair, out of Sapphire, and bringing her teeth down to his throat, tearing savagely as he gurgled. A bloody hand emerged from his back, clutching onto his spine. Suntha's hand. As the demon screamed one last time, she took a firm grasp on the back of his head, blood running down her lips and chin, and ripped off his head, laughing as she threw it to the ground.

(Gruuuuesome O___O)

12/29/2009 #43
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Sapphire stumbled back, her scythe clattering on the ground. Malcolm cursed and was at her side in an instant. He removed her bloody shirt and started healing her wounds with magic. Renny stared at Suntha and took a few cautious steps towards her. "S-Sunny? Not that it's bad you killed him, but...you're not possessed again, are you?"

The phantom yanked Renny back using telekinesis. "Stay away from her! Her Aura's unstable. And what do you mean 'again'?"

"Back in the forest, she went crazy on a pack of Kongs. We told Lucian about it, but he's not sure what it is, so he's asking Saffron." Malcolm finished healing her wounds. "We hesitated too long. You should've killed him immediately."

Sapphire sweat-dropped. "Yeah, I know..." she grumbled.

12/30/2009 #44
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha was still, gazing down at the ground. She looked up when Malcolm and Renny started talking, her head tilted to one side. She smiled slightly, dropping what remained of Armande's body to the ground, stepping toward the young Pyronite. "Oh... Renny, you do know how much I hate it when people talk as if I'm not here," she smiled sweetly, one of her blood-soaked hands stroking Renny's cheek, one on his chest, and she reached up on tip-toe to kiss him, cold blue eyes utterly hypnotising as she stared into Renny's green ones. A single line of blood dripped from her dark lips.

12/30/2009 . Edited 12/30/2009 #45
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny stood stock-still, momentarily mesmerized by Suntha's gaze. He suddenly snapped out of it and took a half step back, but placed a hand over hers and licked the blood off it. "I know that. But you know how much I hate it when you're not acting like yourself. It's not right." His grip on her hand tightened.

Sapphire tensed. "Renny..." she said warningly.

12/30/2009 #46
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha's eyes narrowed, and her lips drew back in a sneer, out of place on her usually sweet face. Her nails dug into his hand, quickly drawing blood, as did her hand on his chest, blood staining the front of his shirt. "I'm perfectly fine, Renny," she giggled, loosening her grip and wrenching her hand out of his, taking a few steps away, a tantalizing smile playing on her face. "And I know that physical pain means nothing to you. But how would you feel if your dear Suntha was hurt?" she cocked one eyebrow, lifting up her wrist, tilting her head to one side, keeping her gaze locked with Renny's, and with one stroke, a large gash appeared on her forearm, blood spilling over it and onto the cold ground.

"She's a good girl, really, your Amalsuntha," she sighed, licking up the blood, her voice edging on a Russian accent. "She's not making even the slightest peep," she tapped the side of her head as she paced around Renny in a large circle, ignoring Malcolm and Sapphire, locked on her target. "She can feel all the pain, you know," she reminded him, almost gently, though the cruel glint in her eyes betrayed how much she enjoyed this. "Every-" she sliced another cut on her opposite arm, "last-" across her stomach, "bit," across her throat. She let out a gargled laugh before falling to her knees, oozing blood.

12/31/2009 #47
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny snarled, his eyes flashing. "You--!" His hand shot out.

Before he could touch her, Sapphire beat him to it, and within seconds had Suntha trapped within a forcefield. Sapphire got up and placed her hands on the outside of the field, forcing her Aura into Suntha's body, simultaneously searching through her and healing her injuries. Her eyes narrowed. "Now I know for sure this isn't her...but how did this thing get inside her in the first place?!" Her eyes glowed with an eerie blue light and she managed to shrink the cloud of darkness in Suntha's head and shove it deep into her subconscious. "Sunny, wake up, already!"

Malcolm grunted. "I have a strong feeling it's hereditary, but we won't know till Saffron checks her."

12/31/2009 #48
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha jerked, and let out a huge breath, chest rising and falling raggedly. "I..am....really...f***...sick of...being...possessed," she growled in between gasps, eyes still closed as she sat up, rubbing her head and arms.

1/1/2010 #49
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

The force field vanished, and Sapphire lowered her arms. "Yeah, I bet it gets reaaaallly annoying."

Renny offered a hand to Suntha, his expression slightly somber. "I hope we get rid of it soon. That was pretty scary to watch...and if it happens again, I don't know if my instincts will make me tear right into you." He shuddered.

1/1/2010 #50
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha's face was grim as she gripped Renny's hand, pulling herself up with a slight grunt and opening her eyes, quite troubled. "I wouldn't be so nervous about you as you should be about me tearing into you," she frowned. "Let's get back to the apartments," she strode through the snow, toward her home.

((To Ollison Apt.))

1/2/2010 #51
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny sighed and followed her. Sapphire and Malcolm shrugged and followed as well.

((To Ollison Apt.))

1/2/2010 #52
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member