Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Aoide Mnemosyne

A large, beautiful expanse of water stretches before you, shining in the sunlight as the waves lap gently at the shore. Wyminstown lake is a good spot for family vacations, or maybe a romantic get away.

9/2/2009 #1
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Ollison Apt))

Amalsuntha walked along the beach, snow mixed in with sand. The water had tiny bits of ice floating in it as it lapped up gently next to the shore. There was a small pop, and Callum was walking next to her. He grinned. "Shall we try this again?" he hugged her, squeezing her gently then letting go. "So how are you, Amalsuntha?"

She grimaced. "Amalsuntha? Have you ever called me Amalsuntha before? No. Don't start now."

Callum smiled slightly, hands in his pockets as they walked. "I know that you are uncomfortable around Renny and I right now, Sunth." He went on before she could object. "You feel awkward because you feel almost as if you have an obligation to me. As if you owe me," he snorted. "As if I could feel anything but gratitude and affection for you. You see the world as I do, you alone know me. But that shouldn't stop you from continuing on with your life, dear one. It is pointless for you to not enjoy the love you have with Renny, just because you seduced me."

Suntha looked up at him in shock, then stuck out her tongue when she saw his teasing smile. "You have no obligation, Sunth. You know as well as I that our love is not that of lovers. You share that love with Renny. So relax. For both of us."

The young woman was silent for several minutes as they continued to walk the shoreline, then sun setting over the water. "Thank you, Callum," she said quietly.

The angel frowned. "For what?"

She stopped, and hugged him tightly. "For being amazing."

He brushed her hair gently out of her face, kissing the top of her head. "You're welcome."

10/25/2009 #2
Aoide Mnemosyne

The angel grimaced, eye twitching slightly. "I have to go, I'm needed somewhere else. Another message from bored Nymphs," he sighed, squeezing her. "I will see you later. Remember what I said. Relax," he smiled down at Suntha, then disappeared, the faint hint of apple bubble gum lingering on the breeze.

Suntha smiled slightly, walking back to the apartments.

((To Ollison Apt.))

10/25/2009 #3
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Black Dove Pub))

Lucida kicked up the sand, causing it to swirl around in the light breeze. She turned to face Alastair. "Now I want you to relax," she ordered. "I'm going to show you a few Water Spells in a moment, but you need to have peace of mind first."

10/26/2009 #4
Aoide Mnemosyne

The young man gave her a slightly suspicious look, but nodded, and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath, then opening them. "Okay, show me."

10/26/2009 #5
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"All right...I've determined that your Aura type is Water, and I'm pretty sure Dad figured that out as well. So the first thing you'll have to learn is this," Lucida walked out towards the water, but instead of sinking through, she was walking on top of it as though it were solid. She turned around. "You might want to take off your shoes first, but the idea is to merge your Aura with the water itself so it just flows along. Once you master this, manipulating the water will be easy."

10/26/2009 #6
Aoide Mnemosyne

He nodded, taking off his shoes so he was barefoot. There were still several burn marks from the bootcamp he had attended. "Alright. Merging aura now." He closed his eyes, concentrating hard, and took a step out onto the water. He continued as Lucida had, until he was only a couple feet away, when a bird screeched, and his eyes snapped open, causing him to fall down into the water with a splash. "S***, this is cold," he grunted as he surfaced. The water was nearly up to his shoulders, and tiny ice chunks floated around him.

10/26/2009 #7
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Maybe I should've chosen a hot spring. Hold on a minute." Lucida willed her own Aura into the water and heated it up about 60 degrees. "Is that better?"

10/26/2009 #8
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Thanks," said Alastair rather grudingly, throwing off his sopping wet winter coat and shirt, leaving on only his jeans. His hands glowed with his aura, and he took a deep breath, then hauled himself out of the water, so he was once again standing on top of it. After a minute he sunk down so the water was to his ankles, but he managed to stay at that height without losing concentration. "There we go," he murmured.

10/26/2009 #9
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Good!" Lucida smiled. "Keep working on that until your feet are at the exact level of the water. I'm gonna find myself something to drink." She padded away towards a small hut on the sand.

10/27/2009 #10
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair nodded as she walked away, concentrating. He hardly concealed a grin. Lucida smiling...it's weird. But then so is her giving me hugs. Ah well. Gradually he rose to the top of the water, so much that he appeared to be standing an inch above it.

10/27/2009 #11
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida returned, two smoothies in hand. She blinked. "Wow. That was quick."

10/28/2009 #12
Aoide Mnemosyne

The moment Lucida spoke, Alastair blinked again, looking up, quite startled. "I-" he sunk down to his knees in the water before he managed to stop. "S***."

10/28/2009 #13
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida repressed a laugh, and instead walked over and handed him a smoothie. "Drink up. You'll need it."

10/28/2009 #14
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair smiled, slightly surprised she hadn't thrown it in his face. "Er, thanks." He took a gulp of the smoothie, then smiled. "How did you know my favorite type?"

10/28/2009 #15
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida shrugged. "Just a guess."

10/30/2009 #16
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair frowned slightly, looking down behind his back. "Um, Lucida? Why is your hand on my a**?" he removed the offending hand, dropping it to her side with a suspicious look.

10/31/2009 #17
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(RANDOM!! XDD But then...)

Lucida sweat-dropped. "Erm...that wasn't my hand..."

Suddenly a large, green-skinned demon burst out of the water, screeching. It seized Alastair by the legs and dragged him underwater.

Lucida blinked, then shrugged. "I'll give him ten seconds."

11/1/2009 #18
Aoide Mnemosyne

A full five minutes went by, and the water didn't so much as ripple. Just then, a hand emerged out of the water, dragging down Lucida. Under the murky water, was an unconsious demon, and Alastair, who had just pulled Lucida under. He flashed her a grin, a bubble emerging from his lips, and leant forward suddenly, kissing the Pyronite. He let out a watery laugh, then disappeared with a pop, appearing on the shore, perfectly dry. He ran all the way home, laughing evilly.

((To Ollison Apt.))

11/1/2009 #19
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(XD)

Lucida floated underwater, stunned. Then something suddenly clicked and she burst out of the water, making a flaming beeline for home.

((To Ollison Apt.))

11/2/2009 #20
Aoide Mnemosyne

Callum walked, barefoot, along the sand, the still icy water lapping his toes. He wore an off-white t-shirt and rolled up to his knees, cream-colored jeans. After a while, he turned back to the stretch of grass before him, the sun beating down on the back of his neck; he flopped onto the greenery, pale eyes flickering across the water, locking on to nothing in particular. He jumped when a man's surprisingly silky spoke voice behind him.

"Hello, Callum."

The angel spun around to see a shorter, staggeringly handsome man with dark hair than shone bluish in the bright light, and sapphire eyes, equally unnaturally shiny.

"Jerethia. What are you doing here?" the angel frowned at the other man, clearly suspicious.

"Jereth, please, Callum," he tut-tutted, flashing a brilliant smile (Callum had to blink the dazzlement from his eyes), and taking a step closer. "And there's no need for such suspicion. I glanced across the globe and you looked lonely."

Callum sighed, attempting a smile. "You're right, I'm sorry Jereth. I apologize. How are you, old friend?" he relaxed back into a sitting position.

The raven-haired man cocked his head to one side. "How would you feel about going back to my home? It's going to rain soon," he smiled again, extending a hand, which the angel took, and pulled himself to his feet. "Come," he touched his elegantly manicured hand gently to Callum's shoulder, and they disappeared with a cloud of smoke.((To Jereth's Home))

3/1/2010 #21
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member