Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

The Black Dove Pub is in the center of town, and always filled with at least twenty people, no matter what time it is. Loud music thumps out at the dance floor, while both sober and drunk sit at the counter, harrassing the bartender with sob-stories.

9/10/2009 #1
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Ollison Apt.))

Alastair pulled his sister toward the building, the sound of chattering voices and the thumping of music reaching their ears. He walked smoothly into the pub, a just-starting-to-really-be-awake-Suntha behind him. Alastair soon disappeared into the crowd, his sandy hair and bright blue eyes attracting at least three women to him immediately.

Amalsuntha blinked, reaching into her pocket for her glasses. She put them on, cringing when the auras and shapes of everything around her came into view. She looked down at herself, grey eyes narrowed. She was dressed in combat boots, as mini skirt and skimpy tank-top that didn't even go down to her belly-button. She groaned inwardly. Alastair, you will DIE for this...

Meanwhile, her triplet was chatting up a blonde at least twice his age, downing several margaritas she kept ordering for him. "So how old are you, anyway?" she finally asked with a seductive smile as she leaned toward him, revealing her endowments with her low-cut shirt.

He smiled confidently, white teeth shining as he spoke over the loud music. "Old enough for what I want to do to you to be legal," he said, words slurred from alchohol. The blonde giggled, taking a drag from her cigarrette and lightly blowing the smoke into his face.

Suntha walked over to one of the stools near the bar, sitting down cautiously, trying to spot Alastair's aura through the crowd. She whipped around as she felt a hand slide onto her thigh.

The man seated next to her was grinning drunkenly. "H-hey missy," he giggled, leaning forward. "How 'bout you plant one on these lucious love cushions?" he chuckled, gesturing with his beer bottle to his lips.

Amalsuntha cringed away from the drunk man who reeked of alchohol. "How about not," she said firmly, trying to push his hand off her thigh.

Instead of letting go, he just moved his hand further up. Instinctively the young woman's foot shot out, landing with a crack on the man's stubbly jaw. He stumbled backward, swearing loudly.

9/10/2009 . Edited 9/10/2009 #2
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Ollison Apt.))

Lucida wrinkled her nose at all the smells around her. "Ugh, this place is disgusting." She saw Suntha and the man that tried to feel her up, narrowed her eyes, and marched over to Alastair. She smacked him in the head. "What kind of brother takes his blind sister to a night club and leaves her alone?! She nearly got molested, you idiot!"

9/10/2009 #3
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair turned to Lucida, smiling drunkenly. "Wha? Oh, hey Cida. This my friend, um, er..." he turned around to the blonde woman. "What's your name again?"

The woman glared at Lucida. "Annie."

*Meanwhile*

Amalsuntha growled as the man stumbled toward her again, anger showing in his eyes. She dodged away from him as he charged forward, crashing into the bar table. One of the man's friends marched over to Suntha, drunk. "Hey, you can't do that to him," he said, and aimed a huge fist at the young woman. Suntha growled, raising her knee as if to kick him in between the legs. He bent down instictively, and instead, her knee came crashing into his face with a crack, then her combat-boot-ed foot smashed onto his feet.

(lol druuunk Alastair *sigh* Looks like he's picked up his father's bad habits.)

9/10/2009 . Edited 9/10/2009 #4
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol XD)

Lucida facepalmed. "If you want to get laid with some s***, that's fine with me. But it's stupid of you to drag your sister into this." With that, she stomped over to Suntha, seized both men by the necks, and heaved, sending them crashing through the walls. "How about we leave this dump?" She said evenly. "There's sure to be more of these pervs coming."

9/10/2009 #5
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha looked around at Lucida, both surprised and highly relieved. "Lucida! Thank gods. Yes, let's," she sighed, throwing a regretful glance over her shoulder at her brother, who was making out with the blonde woman.

9/10/2009 #6
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida nodded, took Suntha by the hand, and they both left.

((To Ollison Apt.))

9/10/2009 #7
Aoide Mnemosyne

((To Ollison Apt.))

Alastair laughed as he broke away from the woman. "I neeed someone to looo-ooo-oooooooooooooove!"

9/10/2009 #8
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair blinked awake. He was lying in front of the Black Dove Pub, dressed only in his oxford and boxers. His wallet was gone, and beside him was a used condom. "S***," he grunted, heaving himself to his feet, which were nearly blue with cold, and hobbled back to his apartment.

((To Ollison Apt.))

9/11/2009 #9
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(OMG XDD looks like he had fun.)

9/11/2009 #10
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Ollison Apt.))

Alastair walked over to the pub, a breeze blowing his dark blond hair from his face forcefully. He sent a glare in the direction the breeze had come from, and walked into the pub. It smelled of alchohol and tabacco, not a pleasing scent, though much less worse than some places he had visited recently in his trip to the Underworld. The young man walked over to the bar and sat on one of the stools. "Tonic water on the rocks," he growled to the bartender, who quickly slid the drink over to him. For some reason, he was now in a foul mood. "Damn."

Something bothered him about the way that these women wore skirts that hardly covered their a**, sending alluring looks toward him, seeking him out for a jaunt, just some fun. He had loved it before, but now... He shook his head, downing his beverage in one gulp. Something caught his eye. It was a dirty calender with half the days crossed off. October the 25th? he frowned. That means tomorrow is my birthday.

10/25/2009 . Edited 10/25/2009 #11
Aoide Mnemosyne

A blonde woman walked over to Alastair, smiling coyly. "Don't I know you from somewhere?" she murmured huskily. She was the same blonde that the young man had romped with the month before. Annie, or whatever...

Alastair sent her an icy glare, standing up. "No," he growled, and pushed past her to the door.

"B***," she hissed, flipping him off.

He excited the Pub quickly. This rage he felt, the animosity, it was like nothing he'd ever felt...

(uh-oh, here comes the bad part of having a bit of Pyronite in him now ^-^..)

10/25/2009 #12
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Should I send someone in? O_O Maybe Lucida or something? I think I will!)

((From Underworld/Randomness Dimension))

Lucida appeared through a portal near Alastair, spotted him, hesitated, then began strolling along next to him. "You look pissed. Has life finally caught up to you?" She said dryly.

10/25/2009 #13
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol how kind ^-^)

"I don't know what it is," he growled, digging his hands into his coat pockets. He felt like ripping apart someone's head would be very, very satisfying at the moment, combined with an intense sexual hunger. "S***." He closed his eyes, trying not to think of Lucida next to him.

(hm, I figure that Pyronites must have it even rougher than Al, but he isn't used to any kind of it, so even just a bit of Pyronian rage in him will be...weird.)

10/25/2009 . Edited 10/25/2009 #14
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol true.)

Lucida sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder, forcibly clearing his head. "I hope you don't go crazy," she murmured. "It'll take some time, but you'll grow accustomed to it. Now you see why Renny was never as girl-crazy as you were."

10/25/2009 #15
Aoide Mnemosyne

The young man sighed in relief. "F***, no wonder," he breathed. He looked down at her. "Thanks, though. It's going to be...strange, adjusting." He grimaced slightly, not even wanting to think about what he had just wanted to do to her.

10/25/2009 #16
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida looked up at him, trying to keep a straight face. "I knew what was in your head. I know what you're thinking all the time, actually. It's something that happened a while ago, I don't know how, but...yeah. I usually try to ignore it." Her voice was slightly humorous. "Don't worry, I don't blame you in the slightest," she chuckled.

10/25/2009 #17
Aoide Mnemosyne

He blinked at her, hardly suprised. "I don't suppose you could have told me sooner?" his voice was stern, but the corners of his mouth twitched.

10/25/2009 #18
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida snorted. "As if I would've talked to you before. But now we actually have something in common, so things will fall into place." She paused, then hugged him. "You know, I hope you're a lot more fun now that you can see things from a Pyronite's perspective. You can be my apprentice, in a way."

(LOL total mood swings. XD)

10/25/2009 . Edited 10/25/2009 #19
Aoide Mnemosyne

He laughed good-naturedly, squeezing her quickly then letting go. "Ha. Try crazy near-r***-and-murderer." He continued walking down the street, a curious expression on his sharp face. "I didn't really picture this as being my last day as a teenager."

10/25/2009 #20
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Alastair, you couldn't hurt me even if you tried," Lucida said airily with a hint of seriousness. "And besides, didn't Dad make sure you stopped being a teenager when he was training you? This just makes it official."

10/25/2009 #21
Aoide Mnemosyne

A frown. "Fair enough." A silence fell over the two of them, Alastair shrouded in gloom, unusually enough.

(Me: omg it's Tamaki XD)

10/25/2009 #22
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Me: Then that makes Lucida Haruhi! XD It all fits!)

Lucida poked him in the head. "Quit sulking! It's not like you. And it's...icky."

10/26/2009 #23
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD no kidding!)

Alastair frowned down at her. "I'm not sulking, I'm just not particularly happy," he poked her back in the shoulder. "Are you sure you can read my mind?"

10/26/2009 #24
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"It's...50-50," she said admittedly. "But I don't need mind-reading powers to know that you're not being your normal self. You know, all goofy and stupid. Then again, you just came from the Underworld, so it's to be expected." Lucida suddenly grabbed him by the arm and started dragging him with her. "We need to go somewhere less lusty!"

((To Wyminstown Lake))

10/26/2009 #25
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair rolled his eyes, but let himself be dragged.

((To Wyminstown Lake))

10/26/2009 #26
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Park))

The dark blue car screeched to a halt in front of the pub; Alastair climbed out of it, slamming the door after him and shoving the keys in his pocket. He wore a deep scowl as he walked into the building, which was surprisingly full at the early time of day. Several women were chatting at the counter, along with assorted older, biker-type men smoking in the corners. The young man walked up to the counter, ordering shot after shot of whiskey, bourbon and rum, along with a huge pint of beer. "I need to get drunk. Now," he growled to the bartender, who nodded warily, handing him another pint. He downed glass after glass, filling up the counter with them. The young woman eyed him, their gazes going up and down his body appreciatively, which he ignored.

2/4/2010 #27
Aoide Mnemosyne

After nearly twenty-five pints, he started to slow down, unable to see, think or look straight. One particularly busty brunnette took her chance, catching onto the edge of his sleeve and pulling him to the tiny restroom in the back, locking the door quickly. He stumbled into the wall, squinting at her lip-sticked smile and manicured nails unzipping his jeans and delving into them with inquisitive fingers. He let out a m*** as she started to stroke, shimmying her skirt up to her hips and pressing against him provocitively. She bent over, resting her elbows on the sink as he started to drunkenly thrust into her, only half-aware of what he was doing, no matter that he didn't seem to have any control over it.

*Later*

They broke apart quickly enough, her tugging down her skirt and wiping her sticky thighs with toilet paper before blowing him a kiss and exiting the room. He barely managed to zip his jeans before stumbling out of the pub and into his car, where he promptly blacked out.

2/4/2010 . Edited 2/4/2010 #28
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"My, my..." Malcolm materiallized in the car next to Alastair, gazing at him with a curious expression on his face. "You really do get yourself into some crazy situations, huh? Good thing I'm well trained at keeping secrets, or Lucida would have your head soon enough." With a smile, he started the car (lol magic) and drove it back to the apartments.

((To Ollison Apt.))

2/4/2010 #29
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol, lucky Al that Malcolm came upon him and not Alex or Lucida XD) ((To Ollison Apt.))

2/5/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member