Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

Free chat dimension!

9/12/2009 #1
Aoide Mnemosyne

Syyyyydneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey I miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss yeeeeeeeew!

9/16/2009 #2
loveatlast

LMFAO, whattt??? I'm right here? I was grounded for a while but im back ... well then tomorrow im going camping. lol.

9/17/2009 #3
Aoide Mnemosyne

o.o You go camping alot...

9/17/2009 #4
loveatlast

I know, it's getting abboying but this time its with this family and im starting to like the guy and its just gunna be me and him all weekend and our parents dont care what we do or where we go or how late we're out... so chyea im excited

and its almost the last trip only one more with my pathfinders then im done for a while.

9/18/2009 #5
Aoide Mnemosyne

Ooooooo!

Al: Sydney's got a hot date! XD

9/18/2009 #6
loveatlast

Lol, JUST WAIT OKAY. XD I dont know if anything s going to happen... XD

Sam: Leave the poor girl alone.. :]

9/18/2009 #7
Aoide Mnemosyne

Al: *snicker* BUCKA BUCKA WOW-WOW!

Me: XD Shut up Al.

9/18/2009 #8
loveatlast

Me: LMFAO. how dod you deal with that Sam?

Sam: You get used to it.

9/18/2009 #9
Aoide Mnemosyne

Al: X3 Ickle Sammykins is gonna get some actiiiiiooon! Do you need to buy some condoms? I don't think it'd be a good idea to impregnate her so early *bored look*

Me: XD

9/18/2009 #10
loveatlast

ME: Lol, oh snap. He doesnt wanna take after his daddy XD

Sam: Who said i was getting any action tonight? Y'all know this is just to make Alex jealous.

Me: You would just use a poor girls emotions like that!! DX

9/18/2009 #11
Aoide Mnemosyne

Al: *smacks Sam upside the head* Idiot! If she's even your friend you owe it to her not to use her! Sheesh. And do you HONESTLY think that Alex will fall for that crap? *stern*

9/18/2009 #12
loveatlast

Sydney: Damn straight.

Sam *facepalm* Well, I dont know what else to do, Ella will bounce back, she always does and if Alex doesnt fall for it then im screwed I guess.

9/18/2009 #13
Aoide Mnemosyne

Al: HA! No way you're gonna be screwed if you do that!

Me: XD He means he's gonna be in deep s***.

Al:...oh.

9/18/2009 #14
loveatlast

ME: LMFAO.

9/18/2009 #15
Aoide Mnemosyne

Me: Ya know Al, you probably could have Lucida if you weren't a d***.

Al: *shrugs* I'm a d*** for a reason, you know.

Me: XD REALLY?

Al: YES. I can't show Suntha that I'm at all tired by tending after her and Sammy, so I act like a d***, because it's impossible for anyone to feel bad for a d***.

Me:....in a screwed up way that works XD

9/18/2009 #16
loveatlast

Sam : WHY DOES EVERYONE THIN THEY HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ME!!!?!?

ME: Cause you're a tad younger than them :]

Sam: A couple seconds doesnt count!

9/18/2009 #17
Aoide Mnemosyne

Al: *shrugs* I have to say I'm taking care of Suntha and you, not just Suntha, or else she gets annoyed and feels handicapped.

Suntha: o.O I'm right here, idiot.

Al:....eh heh.

9/18/2009 #18
loveatlast

ME: Aha good one, Al

Sam: Well, Suntha is pretty independant too.

9/18/2009 #19
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha: It'd be a helluva lot easier if I didn't have pimply teenagers crashing into me and breaking my only means of seeing -_-'

9/18/2009 #20
loveatlast

Sam : I can take 'em out for ya :]

9/18/2009 #21
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha: XD I think Renny'd eat them before you got to.

9/18/2009 #22
loveatlast

Sam: *shrug* You're probably right.

ME: Alright so my moms all caught up at work, so im actually not leaving til like 5. :] Do you want Ella to stop by the apt now? Or should we wait?

9/18/2009 #23
Aoide Mnemosyne

:D Yay! Hmm, we should probably wait til Dega gets on, which will hopefully be soon :P

9/18/2009 #24
loveatlast

Yeea, thats what i thought too.

9/18/2009 #25
loveatlast

I'M BACK! But, as it seems, no ones on. Just my luck. DX. That's okay, I'm starting a new story! Cause i cant seem to stick with my other ones. Imma delete them and start anew, :] Just so you know, Sophia, nothing happened XD except for me totally being an idiot, but i found out that this guy likes this other girl so whatever, :]

9/20/2009 #26
Aoide Mnemosyne

Me: Sorry! I've had a head cold since Friday DX Probably'll have to miss school tomorrow TT.TT Aww, poor Sydney! *grins* You have have Alastair *shoves him forward*

Al: Whaaat? DX She's jailbait!

9/20/2009 #27
loveatlast

ME: um,,, kai. XD no its cool. *pats Alastair on the shoulder* Go back to Lucida. :] Feel Better Sophia!!!

9/20/2009 #28
Aoide Mnemosyne

Me: :D Thanks. And you can call me Sophie or Soph, it's a little weird someone calling me by my 'proper' name. XD What do you think, I'm considering have a hot latino guy moving in next door to all of them and having him go after Al XD

Al: o.o but I'm not gay...

Me: XD So?

9/20/2009 #29
loveatlast

ME: YES!

Sam: That would be funny!

ME: Can you make a hot latino guy move in next door to me :D. The people next door atre moving and im just hoping some hot guy will move in. ;]

9/20/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member