Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian: Then allow me to school her in physical attractiveness! XD

Lucida: Nah, just let her learn as she goes along. You're not a main character in this story, Dad.

Lucian: T_T Aww...

11/25/2009 #511
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha: lol thanks though, Lucian.

Me: Oh, and I might not be on tomorrow, Dega, so I'll just say it now: HAPPY TURKEY DAY XD

11/25/2009 #512
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Me: YAAAAAY!! TURKEY!! XD My family's hosting dinner tomorrow night. And then the day after tomorrow is Eid al-Adha, an Islamic holiday, so it's double the celebrations! :D

Lucian: lol

Me: Oh, and I also changed Lucian's height to 6'10". Now he's uber tall. XD

Sofia: O_o But then I'm totally short next to him!

Me: Fine, then Sofia's 6'5".

Sofia: Excellent!^^

11/25/2009 #513
Aoide Mnemosyne

Callum: And yet he's still an inch shorter than me.

Me: lol. My family's hosting too; 30 peeps coming over :P Sweetsie-cola :DDD

Suntha: God, I feel short. I'm only 5'6"!

Alastair: *smirks* I'm ten inches taller than you.

11/25/2009 #514
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Sapphire: Yeah, think how I feel! I'm only 5'3"!

Alex: lol I'm fine with being short. It has power. XD

Lucian: *eyeroll* It's close enough, Callum. I'm still stronger than you are. *grin*

11/25/2009 #515
Aoide Mnemosyne

Callum: Eh, whatever.

Suntha: It's not so great when your brother uses your head for an armrest *shoves Al away*

Alastair: *Grins*

Me: B***, g2g chica :P Have great two great days! lol byyye.

11/25/2009 #516
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Me: Mkay, bye.^^

11/25/2009 #517
loveatlast

OOOOOOHHHHH MMMMYYYY GAAAAAWWWWD GUUYYYSSS !!! i cant even get on ttwice a week now !! :O like bejebus !! i am so sorry guyss. I hope you've been going on without me :]

11/27/2009 #518
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair: Pfft. Why wouldn't we?

Suntha: AL! God, be nice. We like Sydney.

Me: lol it's fine chica! How was your Thanksgiving?

11/27/2009 #519
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian: I TURNED A MAN INTO A TURKEY AND ATE HIM! XD

Malcolm: You did?! o.o

Lucian: Yes! And he tasted like grizzly bear.

Sofia: -_-

11/28/2009 #520
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha: o_o Isn't that kind of rude? Just going around and turning people into turkey, then eating them?

Alastair: Well, he didn't say it was multible people.

Bertram: Though it probably was, with Lu *snorts*.

Me: lol. Sorry it took this long to get on, my mom didn't let anyone on the computer for all of yesterday, she was Christmas shopping with a vengance XD I had to cover my eyes every time I went past the computer.

11/29/2009 #521
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Me: lol

Sofia: Don't you think I'd catch him before he turned multiple people into turkeys? -_-

Lucian: XD

Lucida: Umm...is Dad on drugs?

Me: Technically, no.^^ He doesn't need drugs.

Lucian: So true! Which is why Malcolm should help Mark get rid of his lousy addiction!

Malcolm: I'm not a therapist.

Lucian: Yes you are! :D Your monotone voice, soulless eyes and rigid diplomacy make you an excellent therapist!

Malcolm: *sigh* Fine...

11/29/2009 #522
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair: XD The therapist needs a therapist!

Mark: -__- I don't want to get rid of my lousy addiction.

Suntha: Hence 'addiction'.

Mark: Egh *facepalm*.

Me: lol. That should be interesting.

Mark: Or something.

Alastair: heh. Yeah. So should I hit on Sapphire or would I get electrocuted?

Suntha: She would totally fry you XD

Me: You know, since Sydney's gone, we could just say that Sam actually did fall in love with Ella, and they went off together, and he and Alex never happened. So Mark was stood up! Poor Mark XD

11/29/2009 . Edited 11/29/2009 #523
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Me: OMG we could totally do that! XD

Alex: Wha?! O_O Then what about my love life?!

Me: I could create a new character just for you.^^

Alex: *sigh* Fine...

Me: Oh, how about Sam falls for Ella, but then something really twisted happens for them to break up in the most heart-wrenching way and Sam goes solo for a while until he falls for Malcolm? XD

Lucian: GAY DRAMA!! *cough* Ahem...

Malcolm: *ignores Dega* Mark, your addiction is severely unhealthy and demeaning. You're supposed to be helping people get rid of their problems, but you have issues of your own. I could easily replace you.

Sapphire: Then why don't you? It'll give you something to do.

Malcolm: ...Hm. Maybe.

11/29/2009 #524
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark: God, Malcolm, shut up! I can deal with my problems on my own. *growls*

Suntha: XD Why is he growling when he's only a human?

Me: *shrugs* I could make him a werewolf.

Alastair: YEAH!

Me: lol but let's just keep it at Sam and Ella fell for each other and are now living together in NY or something. Simple. Also, let's keep any gay drama to Mark XD I've decided he's not bi, he is gay. Buahahahahaha.

Mark: *facepalm* Has it ever occured to you to let me choose my own sexuality?

Me: *blank face* Nope. Nyway, you were born in my head as a masculine gay dude.

Mark: Sheesh. I have enough on my plate with twenty-four clients a week than to get rid of the only thing that pulls me through it right now so I can send money to my sisters and mother in Boston.

Suntha: Why would you need to do that o.o?

Mark: *sighs* Okay, I'll start at the beginning. My father was sexually and violently abusive to my sisters, mother and I, and we ran away from him, leaving him in Mexico and re-starting our family up in Boston. Since I am apparently a werewolf now, I'll add it into my past. I was turned into a werewolf by a stranger while coming home, and by the time I got back to my house the next day, I was hungry. My father was there, he had found us, and he was about to r*** my mother when I killed him, throwing out his body. My mother was an emotional wreck after that, and could hardly raise my sisters, so I did, finding work and barely managing to stay in high school. I had to leave to go to college; by that time two of my sisters were old enough to get jobs, and from their and my pays they managed to stay afloat. Luckily for me, I got a full scholarship for my college. So I had to move to Wyminstown for work, and send $2000 dollars of my paycheck each month back home to my mother and three youngest sisters, who are all in middle and high school now. I took up smoking when I was in high school. I knew it was a bad habit, but I had to have something. So I've been doing it ever since. Happy?

Suntha: But that's so sad! DX

Mark: Whatever.

11/29/2009 #525
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Malcolm: It's still irresponsible of you. What will your sisters do if you die because of smoking? It's a possibility even for werewolves. There are other ways to relieve stress. -_- Being a therapist, you should already know all this.

Lucian: lol I tried smoking once. Didn't do a THING! XD Seriously, it just tasted bad so I decided I wasn't gonna be a smoker. Amazing how people can get addicted to that s***.

11/30/2009 #526
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark: I do know it, Malcolm, and I've helped countless people quit smoking. I'm a hypocrite -_-

Suntha: lol no kidding. You should get a boyfriend.

Mark: Aside from the fact that I seem to be the only gay guy in this whole damn town, I don't have the time. Or the emotional capacity. I use up all of my kind will and energy on my clients.

Alastair: Maybe you should drop a few clients o.o

Mark: No! I can't just not help them T_T!

Alastair: Well, then it sounds like you're screwed, then.

Mark: Thanks -____-

Suntha: Just reschedule some of your clients so you have at least one day a week completely free, and get out and meet people *shrugs* It's pretty easy, for a guy as good-looking as you.

11/30/2009 #527
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Me: lol so should Malcolm randomly run into Mark at the Library or something? XD And then Mark asks Malcolm over because...you know.

Malcolm: -_- Hmm.

11/30/2009 #528
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha: XD LOL

Mark: NO. I'm not a pervert. -__-

Alastair: You don't have to be a pervert to ask someone over to your house.

Mark: NO. I'm not going to run into him at the library. When I was bi, I did that with Ella, and look where that got me.

Suntha: *shrugs* Fair enough.

Me: Hmm...Then how should you two meet? And is there actually going to be a romance there XD?

Mark: NO.

Me: DX Stop saying that. We should put it to a vote. What d'you think, Malcolm?

11/30/2009 #529
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Malcolm: *sigh* Even if there was romance, I'd reject him in a very blunt way. But I'd be fine just to talk with him about psychology and whatnot. Our first encounter...I'd prefer it to be at Ollison. Say, he falls ill or the like and stumbles into the Haydes apartment in a moment of pure madness and falls unconscious, so I recognize his werewolf characteristics and care for him until he wakes up. Then during his waking hours, we start a nice friendship.^^

Lucian: Wow. You really thought this out. XD YOU SHOULD BE AN AUTHOR!

11/30/2009 #530
Aoide Mnemosyne

Me: *nods* That could work. You okay with that, Mark?

Mark: Yep. Random Werewolf sickness: GO!

Me: lol.

Suntha: Huh. Mind-scans feel weird. Kinda tickly.

12/1/2009 #531
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny: I'm kind of worried. O_O What if Dad screws up?

Lucian: Renaldo! If I was that inexperienced, you'd be dead by now!

Renny: True. XD

12/1/2009 #532
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha: Have you searched his mind often o.o?

Alastair: *shrugs* Someone needs to have sex soon, it's getting boring here.

Suntha: Sex isn't everything, you know :P

Alastair: Feeling a little defensive, are we?

Suntha: Shut up. -_-

Me: lol

12/1/2009 #533
loveatlast

Actually, my thanksgiving was in october lol. but it was good then lol how was yours ?

12/1/2009 #534
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian: Sometimes, when I feel like there's something seriously wrong with him. XD I just take a little peek.

12/1/2009 #535
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram: Um...lovely, Lucian. Lovely.

Me: AGH. *facepalm* Dammit, I knew that, too. I fell down the stairs yesterday and made myself sick. Mum thought I had a concussion for a while. But I don't, and I feel better. Plus I got a new super cute, super short hair cut this morning! I'm HAPPY! Oh, and my Thanksie was buuuusy. 24 people came -_-'''

12/2/2009 #536
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Me: Ouch. O_O Glad to hear you're better, though. My Thanksgiving was pretty boring...didn't have that many relatives over. XD My Mom got me Pokemon Leafgreen for the double occasion.

Lucian: I'M A MIGHTYENA! XD

Renny: I'm a Ludicolo, I guess. :D

Sapphire: I'm a Pikachu, and Malcolm's a Bulbasaur!

12/2/2009 #537
Aoide Mnemosyne

Me: lol sweetsie-cola :D I got my bro a Leafgreen last Christmas. I have the Firered :P

Bertram: I believe we've already said what pokemon we are.

Alastair: Suntha's a ditto cuz she's so melloooow.

Suntha: -__- Idiot.

Alastiar: OMG stop calling me names! Just because you and Renny STILL haven't had sex isn't my problem!

Suntha: o_O What does that have to do with me calling you an idiot?!

Alastair: Obviously you were trying to push it onto me.

Suntha: God, you ARE an idiot -_-

12/3/2009 #538
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Me: Awesomeness. XD Al, I already let you have Lucida. If you don't stop bugging your sister, she'll never sleep with you again.

Lucida: *nods* That's right. I can't sleep with a j***. -_-

12/3/2009 #539
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair: Damn. Alright, I'll be nice. *sighs*

Suntha: lol

Alastair: But we DO need some sexual tension here, people!

Suntha: *facepalm*

Me: Actually, he has kind of a point. Sexual tension makes this fun ^_^

12/4/2009 #540
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member