Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Aoide Mnemosyne

The Sabina is a high-class resturaunt, with soft colors, and very classy in it's own way, with soft music playing in the backround. There are several tables, some set for two, a romantic, candle-lit dinner; some for larger parties, a group outing for friends, perhaps.

A small group of men are playing various intruments, including the piano and violin, in front of them is a dance floor for the happy eaters to enjoy a small dance before or after they're served.

9/18/2009 #1
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Ollison Apt))

Alastair walked into the restaruant, smoothing his hair back so it looked half-decent. He held the door open for Alex politely.

9/18/2009 #2
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Ollison Apt.))

Alex walked in, gazing around the place. "Wow. Classy," she remarked.

9/18/2009 #3
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair nodded. "Yeah. For such a small town, it's impressive," he smiled at her. Something about it seemed strange. It had no self-righteousness, no smugness, only a warm smile.

9/18/2009 #4
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Alex stared at him, then felt his forehead. "Are you on some kinda medication? Or is it the afteraffects of randomness?"

9/18/2009 . Edited 9/18/2009 #5
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair chuckled. Again, no smug certainty, only happiness. "Not that I'm aware of. But you know, I don't know much, so.." he smiled, walking over to the host, a tall man with slicked back hair and a smug expression. "Two for Diovanni, the rest of our group is on the way." The man nodded, leading them over to a small cluster of tables for two. Alastair pulled out Alex's chair, gesturing for her to take a seat.

9/18/2009 #6
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Right, then," Alex sat down.

((From Ollison Apt.))

Renny slowed to a stop right behind Alex, then took a few steps back. "We've arrived!" He announced.

9/18/2009 #7
Aoide Mnemosyne

The young man pushed in the chair for Alex, turning around to see Renny dragging Suntha inside. He chuckled again, voice slightly sarcastic. "Because obviously no one noticed."

Suntha rolled her eyes, walking over to the table and sitting down, trying to regain her breath.

9/18/2009 #8
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Wah, your picture! DX It's making me hungryyy!!)

Renny grinned, leapt on and off the table, and slid into his seat. "Are they serving legs here?"

"No, this is the Upperworld," Alex reminded him. "The only legs they have are chicken legs."

"Curses!" Renny wailed.

9/18/2009 #9
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair frowned as he inspected the menu. "Acutally, they also serve crocodile legs, pig legs and duck feet."

Suntha cringed. "Ew, duck feet?"

Al grinned. "Kidding on the last one."

9/18/2009 #10
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"I'll take crocodile legs anyday!" Renny said happily. "Let's order some!"

Alex leaned forward. "Do they have ice cream? My Inner Flame is getting nutty again."

9/18/2009 #11
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Yeah, they do," Alastair said, reading down the list. "Eighty-seven different flavors, apparently."

Suntha raised an eyebrow. "Eighty-seven? Really? Who has enough time to try all eighty-seven?"

"Or enough money?" Al chuckled as the waitress came over to them, smiling.

"Are you ready to order?"

9/18/2009 #12
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny raised his hand. "My sister and I would like two giant fudge sundaes with crocodile-and-pig-leg toppings!"

Alex sweat-dropped but nodded. "And two Cokes, please."

9/18/2009 #13
Aoide Mnemosyne

The waitress nodded, completely composed. "Very good, sir. And you?" she smiled, turning to Amalsuntha.

"Er, I'll have some garlic bread and water."

"And I'll have some ginger chicken and wine," Alastair smiled dazzlingly, blue eyes glimmering. The waitress smiled again, walking back to the kitchen. Alastair sighed, leaning back in his chair, and glanced at his watch. "I wonder what's taking those two so long.."

9/18/2009 #14
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Random action time! XD)

Alex stared at Alastair. "No offense, but you seem kinda off. Maybe it's just me or something...urgh--!" She gasped, her face whitening for a second, then she collapsed on the floor.

Renny jumped to his feet. "Alex! What's wrong?!"

She squeezed her eyes shut, her hands twitching uncontrollably. "H...hungry..." she whispered.

Renny sweat-dropped. "Great, I thought the braces would help. Umm..." he looked at the others. "Anyone wanna offer a foot?"

9/18/2009 #15
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol sorry it took so long, I was watchin vids :P)

Suntha knelt down beside Alex, eyes wide.

Alastair had stood up, staring at Alex, then looked up at Renny. "Yeah, that'd be great if we were vampires, but we aren't, Renaldo!" his voice was exasperated.

The waitress walked over to them, pushing a trolley with their food on it. She gasped when she saw the Pyronite on the floor. "Oh my god! Is she alright?"

9/18/2009 #16
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(That's fine, I'm watching vids, too. XD)

Renny glanced at the waitress. "Um, she's okay. You might wanna avert your eyes for a second." He bent down, removed his right shoe and sock, and ripped off his foot with a sickening zip. He dangled it in front of Alex's face. "Does this look any good to you?"

Alex's eyes flew open and she devoured the foot within seconds. She burped loudly. "Much better," she said happily.

Her brother winced as he sat down, his foot slowly starting to reform. "Ow."

9/18/2009 #17
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Oh my god," the waitress gasped, as she turned around just in time to see Renny's foot start to heal. "What h-"

"Shh," Alastair murmured, slipping her a hundred dollar bill smoothly. "It's nothing."

"I..." she looked down at the bill, then nodded, walking away.

Suntha frowned slightly. "That was a little random."

(again, sorry, I called my bff cuz we haven't seen each other in forever :P)

9/18/2009 . Edited 9/18/2009 #18
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Yes, totally," Renny grabbed several towels and started cleaning up the bloody mess.

(ZOMFG should I introduce the Kool-Aid Man?! XD He could come busting in through the wall all random like. lol I was watching Kool-Aid videos.)

9/18/2009 #19
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD no)

Alastair sat back down, looking slightly bored. Suntha stood up, still looking worried.

9/18/2009 #20
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Yeah...one of the videos, about the Kool-Aid Man going on a killing rampage scared the s*** outta me. XD I think I'm gonna have nightmares.)

Alex poked Suntha in the side. "We're fine, Sunny. This happens all the time."

Renny slumped. "Eurgh..."

9/18/2009 #21
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD that's freaky)

Suntha sighed slightly, still unconvinced. She slid her hand into Renny's, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Alastair frowned at the trolly of food before them. "Hmm. Food is getting cold." With that, he unloaded everything onto the two tables, pouring a glass of wine for himself. "Would you like some wine, Amalsuntha?"

"I...sure," Suntha smiled.

9/18/2009 . Edited 9/18/2009 #22
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol man, I g2g now. Parents are getting irritated. XD)

9/18/2009 #23
Aoide Mnemosyne

(:P kk. Prob'ly won't be on tomorrow, havin' a sleepover ^-^ See ya :D)

Alastair first poured himself a glass, then poured one for her, handing it to his sister with a smile. She accepted it greatfully, taking a sip of the red liquid. "This is very good," she sighed happily, seeming to relax.

9/18/2009 . Edited 9/18/2009 #24
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny and Alex grabbed their sundaes and dug in. "Mmm, the crocodile legs taste nice and sour," Alex commented.

Her brother wrinkled his nose. "I prefer a sweeter flavor, but whatever."

9/19/2009 #25
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol my older brother and bff are having a pillow fight in the living room XD They'd be such a cute couple...)

Suntha made a face at the unappetizing crunches coming from next to her, and she hurriedly took a gulp of wine, ignoring her garlic bread. Alastair chuckled, standing up and walking over to the dance floor. As the orchestra played, he began dancing by himself, something looking like a one-person tango.

9/19/2009 #26
Aoide Mnemosyne

Amalsuntha shook her head, looking pained. She stood up suddenly, running out the door. Once her feet had hit the ground she dropped to her knees, her stomach forcing out a few dry heaves. "S***," she groaned, her hands digging freezing cold into the snow.

9/20/2009 #27
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair blinked and stopped dancing suddenly, looking around for his sister. When he couldn't spot her, he cast a glare at Renny, who was still gorging, and hurried outside. "Suntha!"

Suntha groaned. She was curled up in the snow, clutching her stomach. Alastair picked her up hurriedly, running over to his apartment as fast as possible.

((To Ollison Apt.))

9/20/2009 #28
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(OMG, I missed EVERYTHING!!! TT_TT Okay, um...the Pyronites were randomly attacked by an army of zombies. O_o Man, it's getting harder to keep up for me. Could you guys slow down just a teensy bit? My inbox is filling up like crazy and I hardly have to time to read them all anymore. DX)

Renny and Alex both noticed Suntha in severe pain, but as they dashed outside, Alex stopped them both. "Oh, wait! I wanna try something out!" She said, rubbing her palms together.

"What the hell are you talking about?! Let's just go!" Renny said impatiently.

"No, this is really good! Okay...kianta olzae!" Alex chanted.

For a few moments there was silence. Then the ground shook violently and millions of groaning zombies crawled out from the ground. Renny cursed, and the long, excruciating battle ensued. When they were finally done getting rid of the monsters, the siblings began sprinting towards the apartments.

((To Ollison Apt.))

9/20/2009 #29
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD Zombies...? Sorry Dega, I tend to kinda over do it, cuz my bro is going to be on the comp ALOT in the next couple of months...)

9/21/2009 #30
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member