Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

A large white building with giant stone pillars in the front and steps leading up to it. Specializes in ancient texts, scriptures, and magic. The librarians are giant owls perched at their desks, and one could get a book from the vast shelves by saying the title out loud.

9/23/2009 #1
loveatlast

[ From Pandemonium ]

The genie popped himself and Ella into the library, his captive still screaming. "God! You humans are such babies!" He complained and shoved a hand over Ella's mouth. Her eyes grew wide and filled with tears. He dragged the helpless girl across the library and shooved her down into a chair. He hoped she would strruggle. The instant he removed his hand from her mouth and moved beck, Ella jumped up and bolted for the door. But of course, the genie disappeared then appeared in front of her, slamming her to the ground with a chuckle. "Ella darling, did you really think it was worth it."

She sucked in her breath angrily and painfully then looked up at him with searing hatred. "Sam will come and he has friends who will make you wish you'd never been born."

The genie chuckled and knelt down beside her. "Pretty brave words for a girl who's about to have her sould taken."

Ella growled and kicked out her foot relentlessly into his most vulnerable spot. But he was too fast, moving out of the way and causeing her leg to snap painfully with the force of the kick hitting nothing. The genie laughed again and leaned into her ear. "I like girls with fight in them."

9/23/2009 #2
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Man, that's creepy. XD)

((From Pandemonium))

Alex darted inside, sniffed the air, and turned to Samuel. "Hide behind the shelves until I distract him, then take Ella to safety. Can you do that?"

9/23/2009 #3
loveatlast

[ lol, I think rping with you guys has given me the ability to write people creepy. ]

[ From Pandemonuim ]

Samuel looked at Alex intently then nodded. "I can. Just... be careful, Alex. I'm sorry for getting you into this." He wanted to tell her in case something happened, that he loved her. He'd never loved anyone else. But he didnt and went to hide behind the shelves where he could see but was well hidden at the same time.

9/23/2009 #4
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD I'm not sure if that's a compliment. Sweet library, Dega :D)

9/23/2009 #5
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol my internet turned retarded for a second. XD)

Alex nodded, put on a fierce expression, and marched up to the genie. "I suggest you let the girl go NOW. She wasn't kidding about those friends, and I'm a one-woman SWAT team," she snarled.

(Thanks.^^ It's my ideal library, where I can just walk in and say, "Harry Potter!" And I'm bombarded by Harry Potter books. XD)

9/23/2009 . Edited 9/23/2009 #6
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XDDD Niiice. Respond to meeeee in the apt)

9/23/2009 #7
loveatlast

The genie burst into laughter, looking at Alex doubtfully. "Alright sweetie. You think that. But I'd step back before you get hurt." He patted Alex's shoulder and grabbed Ella by her hair and yanked her up so she was standing, pulling out chunks of hair. Ella yelped painfully and tears budded in her eyes as she looked at Alex pleadingly. There were small cuts all over her face and bruises down her arms. Her lip was bleeding and it was obvious she was holding back tears and that she had not had a fun time. In one last attempt, she kicked out at the back of the genies leg hard over and over. The genie looked down at her and snarled, irritated and threw her against a shelf.

9/23/2009 #8
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Alex roared, and grabbed the genie by the leg, slamming him through the wall. She dashed after his flying body, shouting, "Sam! Now!"

9/23/2009 #9
Aoide Mnemosyne

(*dramatic music*)

9/23/2009 #10
loveatlast

[ you guys confused me by changing where it was ! I was like... w** XD ]

Sam dashed out from behind the bookcase and grabbed the groaning Ella while the genie flew through the wall. He stood up and grunted. A smile formed on his lips as he looekd at Alex then dissapeared then reappeared beside Sam and Ella. He grabbed Samuel and threw him through a bookcase then picked up Ella. His attention turned to Alex and he flicked his finger, sending a smoke over to embrace her, shocking her painfully over and over. He picked the limp Ella up, whose head fell over his arm and grinned. "You're friends are fun, El." She groaned, unable to fight anymore as the genie ran his hand along her soft silky hair and-

Samuel smashed into him from behind, sending him flying and Ella skidding out of the way. Sam swayed painfully as he stood watching the evil genie stand up and pop up in front of him.

"Please. Leave them alone. You can have my soul. Just leave them alone. Please." He said roughly. The genie shrugged.

"Well, Sam, if you're so eager." He grabbed Samuel's arm in a circulation-cutting grip and pulled him to him.

"Wait." Sam said and the genie sighed, but obeyed. "Stop whatever you're doing to Alex. They need to be unharmed." He told him. The genie sighed again and the could dissapeared. Then, in anticipation of death, Samuel said softly, "I love you, Alex. I always have and I need to die knowing that you know. I can't live it a secret anymore. I. Love. You." He said, then closed his eyes as the genies hands wrapped around his neck.

[ OMFG i wrote that 3 times but everytime it didnt work. ]

9/24/2009 #11
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(OMG I hate it when that happens. XD I'm trying to post something, and suddenly the Internet craps out and I end up rewriting it 5 times! O_o)

Alex watched in horror from the floor. "Oh, s***, no! If you do love me, you won't let yourself die like this! You can't expect me to save you all the time!" Emotions welled up within her, and she thought frantically, give me the book from where this genie came from!

Miraculously, with a soft whoosh, a large volume zoomed through the air and flew into her arms. The Pyronite opened the book to the page where the genie's picture was in, turned it so it was facing him, and shouted, "I command this genie to return to History!" A bright golden light shot out and struck the genie, dragging him away from Samuel and into the book.

(dramaaaaa! XD)

9/24/2009 #12
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol confessioooons! *dun dun dun!* lolz)

9/24/2009 #13
loveatlast

[ OH MAN! XD ]

Samuel fell to the floor near Ella and relief washed over him that he wasnt going to die, and the pain was swelling in him that he just lay there, eyes closed, trying to breath. Finally, he built up the strength to say, "Alex? Alex, please..." He trailed off, not sure what to say.

9/24/2009 #14
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Wow. Ella and Sam were together for a record of: three hours, fourty-seven minutes and twenty-eight seconds! XD Random time...)

9/24/2009 #15
loveatlast

[ Lmao, that probably sums it up though! Poor girl! ]

9/24/2009 #16
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol well she has Al to comfort her! But if they did have a relationship, it probably wouldn't last more than a week. I'll have him say later "I am neither looking forward to or interested in, any kind of long-term relationship.")

9/24/2009 #17
loveatlast

[ lol good paln. I feel so bad for that girl. Maybe you can make the Latino guy bi so that after everything and all whose supposed to be together is together, we can hook him and Ella up ;] ]

9/24/2009 #18
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol he his bi. But I'm afraid Lucida might have a claim XD Quiet, nice, scholarly. Her type, lolz. Actually, I think Ella would be just the person to try to tame Al down ;) ...)

9/24/2009 . Edited 9/24/2009 #19
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Lucida: Meh, I'd really rather eat Alastair, he's always smelled delicious to me. XD)

Alex shut the book and slumped. "Man, that was intense. I had to fight zombies and a psychopathic genie in the same day!" She walked over to Ella and carefully lifted her, then glanced at Sam. "I...don't think I can accept your confession yet. Not the way you are now. I'm gonna have to think it over," she said slowly.

9/24/2009 #20
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Me: Daaaamn, Alex. XD You're rough. 'The way you are now'.)

9/24/2009 . Edited 9/24/2009 #21
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Alex: -_- The dude got drunk, got his girlfriend kidnapped and nearly killed by a genie, then almost died himself. I need some time to weigh the pros and cons, it's nothing personal.)

9/24/2009 #22
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Al: *shrugs* Fair enough. Sleep with me first ^^?)

9/24/2009 #23
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Alex: O_O I dumped s*** on you earlier and you still stink of it because it was enchanted pee. You might wanna get Lucy to fix you up first.)

9/24/2009 #24
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Al: ...I hate you.

Me: But you want to sleep with her.

Al: So?

Me: -_-'')

9/24/2009 #25
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Alex: Tch, fine! Be that way! It's not like I'm in the mood for it right now, anyway! *irritated*

Me: O_o Yeah, she's pissed.)

9/24/2009 #26
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Al: I didn't want to do it right now :P

Me: lol)

9/24/2009 #27
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Alex: Meh. Whatever. -_-)

9/25/2009 #28
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Al: *sulks*)

9/25/2009 #29
loveatlast

Samuel looked up at her then dropped his head to the ground before pushing himself up roughly and walking away slowly from Alex, unhappy. He just confessed his love for her, becuase he thought he was going to die and she had nothing to say.

[ Sam: AL! I cant believe you wanna sleep with Alex even though you know I love her. A**.... ]

9/25/2009 . Edited 9/26/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member