Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

Located in the downtown, Duelon Thearapy Center is a reliable place for you to tell your problems to a stranger for $60 an hour and have them fix your life. Above the center is a small apartment, home to the thearapist, Mark Duelon.

9/23/2009 #1
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From J.J.'s Coffee House))

Mark's black car skidded into his parking spot, and he dashed out, briefcase in one hand, his coat in the other, and opened his door hurriedly. His answering machine was blinking, and he pressed one of the buttons.

"Hello, Mark, this is Macy. I'm just calling to say that I have to cancel our appointment for today, I just can't make it in this weather. Goodbye," said an old lady's voice, then the dial tone. Mark's swearing could be heard from outside the house. He walked slowly up the stairs into this apartment, placing his briefcase on his desk and kicking off his shoes, then flopping onto the couch, the ice pack cool against his chest. "S***."

10/13/2009 #2
loveatlast

[ daaaaaaaang. XD ]

10/13/2009 #3
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol yeeeah. Poor Mark, he's so nice, and I do such awful things to him XD)

Mark sighed, grabbing his briefcase and pulling it onto his lap. He opened it with a click, taking out one of the folders. "Let's see... Mrs. Falkner, still has depression and thinks her husband despises her," he groaned, throwing the folder back into his case and shoving it onto the floor, unable to think of all the problems with his clients. Ella was such a beautiful girl, but so young, and besides, it sounded as if she wouldn't be staying in town long anyhow. Besides, did he really have time for relationships? Clients had to come first, if he wanted to make enough money to support his family...

10/13/2009 #4
loveatlast

[ SHE'LL STAY IN TOWN FOR YOU !! :] I agree. And same with El, I do such mean things to her. ]

10/13/2009 #5
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark stood up and started pacing around his small apartment, unable to stop thinking about her. "Dammit, dammnit dammit!" he growled to himself, stopping in front of the bathroom mirror to glare at his reflection. "What the hell are you doing? She's probably too young for you, anyhow."

10/13/2009 #6
Aoide Mnemosyne

He groaned, shaking his head and dropping the ice-pack into the sink, ingoring the pain in his chest and walking over to the window, pulling out a carton from his pocket and sliding out a cigarrette, lighting it tiredly and taking a drag. He held it in for as long as possible, then let the smoke out slowly through his nostrils, the dark whisps floating out the window. He leaned against the bathroom door, taking another pull.

(I love giving my characters addictions XD)

10/13/2009 #7
loveatlast

[ lol, awee ! omg smoking sickens me though, maybe its cause my parents both used to smoke, my dad still does. But i like flip out when i smell the smoke, My daddy gets mad at me XD I've actually flipped out at some random person on the street cause they were smoking. :S lol. ]

10/13/2009 #8
Aoide Mnemosyne

(I know! I hate smoking too, but I wanted something that wouldn't make his mind go all weird, like being an alchoholic or pot head... lol)

10/13/2009 #9
loveatlast

[ chyea i see. i see. XD So when are we gunna make 'em see each other again ? :] ]

10/14/2009 #10
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Hmm, how about that night? She could go over to his house, freaked out because of her vision..)

Mark finished his cigarette with a sigh, putting the butt on a tiny tray and waving the rest of the smoke outside. No matter how much he liked cigarettes, he hated the smoke that came along with it. He closed the window tiredly, walking back over to the cough, picking up his ice pack and holding it to his burn; luckily the swelling had already started to go down.

10/14/2009 . Edited 10/14/2009 #11
loveatlast

[ hokay ! want me to send her over now then ? ]

10/14/2009 #12
Aoide Mnemosyne

(mkay :P)

Mark closed his eyes, but all he could see was Ella's smile, her lips, her eyes...Ella.

10/14/2009 #13
loveatlast

[ AWE ! lolk, hld on lemme bring her over. ]

10/14/2009 #14
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol kk :) I'll have to go soon, though :P)

The young man shook his head, opening his eyes. She's too young for you. She looked like she's barely out of high school, godammit! Forget it. He stood up once again, pulling out another cigarette, these days the only thing he could depend on. He held it between his lips, searching for his lighter.

10/14/2009 #15
loveatlast

[ HERE SHE IS ! :D ]

Ella parked her car and all but ran to Mark's door. She knocked on the door as hard as she could then held her hands tightly, willing them to stop shaking.

10/14/2009 #16
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lolz)

Mark looked around, taking the cigarette out of his mouth and popping it back into the carton, which in turn he slid back into his pocket. He walked down the stairs into his offices, opening the front door. He looked taken aback by Ella. "Ella? What are you doing here? Come in," he said, ushering her inside and closing the door after her. "Ella," he asked, concerned, "What's wrong?"

10/14/2009 #17
Aoide Mnemosyne

(DX I g2g chica, sorry. I'll be back later tonight, hopefully..)

10/14/2009 #18
loveatlast

[ sorry ! I had to leave cuase my sister was getting mad at me.. ]

Ella looked around then twirled and looked up at Mark with wide eyes. "I had a vision." She confessed frantically.

10/14/2009 #19
Aoide Mnemosyne

(No prob :P I won't be on tonight, cuz I'm staying over at my friend's house and going to see a concert at Unity College.)

Mark frowned slightly, still looking worried. "A vision? As in, of the future?"

10/15/2009 #20
loveatlast

[ dats oaky ! :D ]

Ella nodded and threw her hands up in a dramatic geesture. "Yes!" She stared at him wildly for a second then closed her eyes, pressing her shaking fingers to her temples. "I've never gotten them before but.. but..." She said, unable to finish.

10/15/2009 #21
Aoide Mnemosyne

"But?" he asked, crossing his arms over his muscled chest. He had to admit, he wasn't sure what to think of this girl, who seemed so normal, if young, one second, then claimed to be seeing visions the next.

10/16/2009 #22
loveatlast

Ella looked down, at nothing, then, out of the blue, looked up at Mark. "Please, please, dont think I'm insane. I swear," She held up her hands in an innocent gesture. "I swear I'm not." She waited a few seconds then lowered her hands and shook her head. "It's just that my mother used to get them. That's the but." She shrugged, bottom lip quivering, not sure how to go on.

10/16/2009 #23
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark gazed intently at her for a moment, then nodded slowly. "I believe you. Now come upstairs, it's cold down here." He led her up to his apartment. It was warm, and surprisingly clean for bachelor quarters. He sat her down at the table. "Now, tell me what you saw. Was it something bad?" he asked gently, pulling on a grey sweater.

10/16/2009 #24
loveatlast

Ella put her head in her hands, calming herself down. Finally, she looked up at him. "No. It wasn't bad. You and I were at the rink and were went iceskating." She smiled for the first time since she'd gotten there. It was a slow, infectious smile. "You were helping me. I'm not the greatest."

10/16/2009 #25
Aoide Mnemosyne

(sorry this comment took so long, my stomach's really hurting, and I need to lie down for a little bit...)

"I...see." There was a pause, then Mark burst out laughing, holding his side with one hand. After he finished he chuckled, wiping his eyes. "I-I have t-to admit," he chortled, "I thought it was going to be something much worse than me teaching you to ice skate."

10/16/2009 #26
loveatlast

[ oh no no its okay ! I have to go now anyways. I hope you feel better !! ]

Ella looked shocked for a minute thenher eyes narrowed and she glared at Mark as he laughed. She had come to MArk becuase she thought he could help her figure it out. But now she guessed differently. Without a word, Ella stood from the table and started for the door.

10/16/2009 #27
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Ah, no, Ella, I'm sorry for laughing," Mark said, catching her wrist as she went for the door, stopping her in her tracks. "I'm truly sorry. It was the only thing I could think to do, it's a new one to me, visions. Now, tell me," he said more seriously, looking down at her carefully. "Have you been feeling light-headed at all lately? Had some shock or trauma?"

10/16/2009 #28
loveatlast

Ella shut her eyes tightly. She was hoping she wouldnt have to tell Mark about this. "The guy that I was in love with for almost my entire life, just told me that he didn't love me. And, if that wasn't enough, I was kidnapped by a genie and almost had my soul eaten." She opened her eyes again and looked up at Mark. "But I'm over all of that. I've been fine."

10/17/2009 #29
Aoide Mnemosyne

The handsome young man frowned slightly, brown eyes soft. "I'm sorry." He leaned against the edge of the table, itching for a cigarette, but holding himself back while he thought about Ella's fix. "It could be post-traumatic-stress syndrome, but even then..." he trailed off, still thinking. "What happened in your vision?"

10/17/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member