Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
loveatlast

Ella shrugged. "I dont know, I mean nothing bad. We were iceskating and having fun." She looked up at him, into his eyes. "It's not what was in the vision that scares me Mark. It's the fact that I had a vision." She shook her head. "I'm really sorry, Mark. I didn't mean to bring this all on you, but I didn't know what else to do, and I was so scared."

10/17/2009 #31
Aoide Mnemosyne

(DX Sorry the comment took so long, I had a shower..)

He smiled kindly down at her. "It's perfectly fine, Ella. Don't blame yourself. I'd say just try to relax. Take a breather, go somewhere and just enjoy yourself, and also, try to be getting more sleep than you currently are." He frowned again. "I honestly don't know what to do about the vision. I can really only tell you to relax. Strange things happen in this town constantly," he sighed slightly.

10/17/2009 #32
loveatlast

[ lol, thats alright ! ]

Ella nodded seriously. "Alright, I can do that." She touched her nose softly, thinking. She didnt have many friends after the episode with Sam, in this town.

10/17/2009 #33
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark watched her carefully. "You're not from around here, are you?" he asked. "I know almost everyone in this town, except a couple of kids who moved into the Ollison Apartments a couple weeks ago. I've gotten to meet one of them, a nice enough guy." He frowned in thought. "Now, what was his name...A...Aver? Alfred?" he shook his head. "Anyhow, it might be good to connect with someone around here," he smiled slightly. "I don't know how often I'll be able to be around, I get more clients every day."

10/17/2009 #34
loveatlast

Ella smiled. "Alastair. And yea, you're right. I only know the families that moved into the Ollison Apartments." She shrugged. "And it's okay. I understand that clients come first." She gave his arm a friendly squeeze then headed towards the door. "I'll see ya 'round, Mark." She said and walked out of the apartment.

[ To Park. ]

10/17/2009 #35
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark nodded, "See you," he said, closing the door after her. He sighed, leaning against it. "S***." He walked back to the bathroom, pulling out a cigarette tiredly and lighting it without further ado, taking several long drags before letting any of it out.

10/17/2009 #36
Aoide Mnemosyne

*Two Hours Later*

Mark was finally content, afte two more cigarrettes he had almost forgotten the pain he was feeling, and pulled on a sweater, grabbing his keys and heading to the ice rink.

((To Ice Rink))

11/1/2009 #37
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Ice Rink))

Mark walked into his apartment, throwing off his coat and shoes, and pulling out a cigarrette immediately, lighting up and taking a deep drag. He held it in for nearly a minute, then let it out in a relieved sigh. He sat down on the couch, thinking. Was it really wise to go out with Ella? Especially when she was so much younger than him? What if this little crush ever progressed into an actual romance?

11/19/2009 #38
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark blinked when his phone rang. He opened it quickly. "Hello?"

"Oh, hey Ella."

"You...what?"

"Oh..."

"No, no, it's fine. I hope you two are happy together. Goodbye," he clacked his phone shut, half angry, half relieved. Ella had gone to live with Sam, who she was in love with. There would be no 'Ella and Mark'. Just Mark. He sighed, going out onto his upstairs porch and taking a long drag of his light, then letting it tendril out slowly from between his lips.

11/29/2009 . Edited 11/29/2009 #39
Aoide Mnemosyne

He gazed long and hard at the cigarrette, then snorted in contempt, walking back inside and dropping it into the ashtray on his coffee table. The rest of the pack lay seductively in his pocket, until he wrenched it out and threw it into the trash can with such force it was knocked onto the floor. He sighed, picking it up and replacing it next to the stove. Mark was usually a gentle man, not prone to fits of temper. He opened all the windows, beginning to air out the house.

Mark groaned suddenly, falling onto his couch with a splitting headache. "Ugh."

12/1/2009 #40
Aoide Mnemosyne

"S***," he muttered, clutching at his head. He stood up, suddenly extremely over heated. He practically ran out of is apartment, yelling. His skin felt like it was on fire, like he would melt right there on the ground. He ripped off his shirt, leaving shreds as he dashed sightlessly toward town.

((To Ollison...DUN DUN DUUUN!))

12/1/2009 #41
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Ollison Apt.))

Malcolm walked up to the door and knocked tentatively. "Mark? Are you in there?"

12/16/2009 #42
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark looked up from his book, slightly surprised, and hopped up, trotting downstairs and opening the door. "Oh, hello Malcolm. Come in," he said, gesturing for the other man to enter.

12/16/2009 #43
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Malcolm smiled and walked in. "So this is what it looks like from the inside, hm? It reminds me of my father's old study."

12/16/2009 #44
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark closed the door after him, chuckling. "It's a nice enough place, once you get used to the neighbors."

12/16/2009 #45
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Mm," Malcolm nodded and sat down. "Well, I came over to check up on you. Any fits of pain lately?"

12/16/2009 #46
Aoide Mnemosyne

The young man shook his head, leaning against the wall. "No, nothing. I have been feeling much less lethargic, since I threw out my cigarrettes," he frowned slightly, longing for just one more.

12/16/2009 #47
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol howzabout we leave this Mark and Malcolm time for a lil later? It's kind of boring :P)

12/16/2009 #48
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Sure. XD Unless Mark tries to seduce Malcolm...lol.)

12/16/2009 #49
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Mark: Not gonna happen -_-)

12/16/2009 #50
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Malcolm: O_o I don't know how I'd react if he did...

Me: lol XD)

12/16/2009 #51
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Mark: AGAIN. I WON'T.

Me: XD LOLZ.)

12/16/2009 #52
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Malcolm: Good. Do what you will. :D Just out of random curiosity, do you go on rampages when you transform?)

12/16/2009 #53
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Mark: I haven't transformed for months, I've been self-medicating with the cigarrettes o_O. But...yes. I do.)

12/16/2009 #54
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Malcolm: Rampages are bad. Here! *thrusts a briefcase into his arms* It's full of Taming Potion. Drink it before each full moon, and it should have you covered.)

12/16/2009 #55
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Mark: o.o Um...okay. *takes them* Thanks.)

12/16/2009 #56
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Malcolm: I just don't want to gun you down during a rampage. You do know I carry lethal weapons with me at all times, right? XD I can pull a sniper rifle right out of my shoe.

Me: -_- Way to tell the world, Mal.)

12/16/2009 #57
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Mark: That really, really doesn't surprise me, Malcolm.

Me: Anyway! Over to Randomness dimension for teh contest! XD)

12/16/2009 #58
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Me: lol mkay...tomorrow, though. Me tired. -_-)

12/16/2009 #59
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Me: *flaps hand* Yes, yes!)

12/16/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member